Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

How To Satisfy A Circumcised Lady In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Satisfy A Circumcised Lady In Bed (1805 Views)

Guys, Share Your Experiences With A Circumcised Girl. / How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed And Make Her Cum / Help ! My Gf Is Circumcised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Satisfy A Circumcised Lady In Bed by zexy2030(m): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
It's a personal experience, it's true that circumcised ladies mostly from the east see sex to be very painful.
But there things necessary to be done to satisfy her.
1. Fore play..they get wet too: stimulate other areas like her breast, finger her gspot and massage her body her buttocks.
2. Observe whenever she is dry, just pause and stop, then wait for to recover or use ur spit or lubricants(oil/water based)
3. Listen to her, when penetrating ask her which spot is she enjoying most, remember she has not clit..ur effort is now on her gspot.
4. Don't be too fast and rough, she might get injured. When I tried this she couldnt come down from the bed for the whole day, her legs were physically shaking.
5. If she tells you she has released relieve her..they hardly demand for sex, make a stubborn move but don't force her.
6. Since sex has not been their fancy kissing might be difficult, even some don't know how to suck dick..just be patient with time she will adapt.
7. Circumsiced ladies are reliable as they see sex to be painful and they use the energy for thinking sex to be more creative and this makes them the most wonderful girlfriends or wives.
Feel free to oppose if my opinion and experience is contrary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Satisfy A Circumcised Lady In Bed by Newguyhere: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
G
Re: How To Satisfy A Circumcised Lady In Bed by donbachi(m): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hardly squirt
Re: How To Satisfy A Circumcised Lady In Bed by Ciaos: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
No time for all these ones when conji dey around... Yeye dey smell.. Be Patient with her my foot...I no want them at all...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Condom Mistakes You And Your Partner Are Probably Making. / Reason Why Many Women Are Many On The Street Nowadays / If A Guy Proposes To A Girl And She Said No, Is The Relationship Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.