Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju (21344 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan / South East Governors Are Working For Buhari - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by greenandy: 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
LegendVibes:
Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju has described the plan by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to attack President Muhammadu Buhari in Japan as senseless, Igbere TV reports.

According to him, Kanu has plan to ruin the Igbo race adding that he is also a businessman looking for where to make money, Igbere TV reports.

Recall that on Friday August 23, Mr. Kanu had called on all the members of the IPOB to disgrace and arrest President Buhari when he arrived in Japan on Sunday, August 25, for the Seventh Tokyo International Conference on African Development.

Igbere TV had reported that Mr. Kanu in a statement had ordered IPOB members in Japan to arrest the president and hand him over to Japanese authorities to answer for the crimes he allegedly committed between 2015 and 2019.

Mr. Deji who was angered by Kanu’s directives said; “How can any reasonable person openly call for an attack on the president of a nation on foreign soil? Even if you don’t like Buhari or what he represents, at least we must respect the fact that he is the president of our country.”

Read Deji Adeyanju's full statement below;

Permit me to start with the words of Marthin Luther King: “In spite of temporary victories, violence never brings permanent peace. We adopt the means of nonviolence because our end is a community at peace with itself. We will try to persuade with our words, but if our words fail, we will try to persuade with our acts.”

You have heard me say before and I will say again, Nnamdi Kanu is only a business man looking for where to collect money.

He is not driven by ideology or love for the igbos. After attacking his fellow Igbo brother, Senator Ike Ekweremadu who played a significant role in ensuring his release from Kuje Prison in Germany, Kanu the businessman has called on some of his miscreants/supporters to attack President Buhari as he visits Japan.

Those who were doubting me when I said Kanu is being sponsored by some element in the North can now see the clear handwriting on the wall. How can any reasonable person openly call for an attack on the president of a nation on foreign soil? Even if you don’t like Buhari or what he represents, at least we must respect the fact that he is the president of our country.”

Do you think Kanu does not know the danger of attacking Buhari in Japan. He knows but those sponsoring him are doing everything humanly possible to ensure no Igbo man ever rule Nigeria and also put peace loving igbos in the North in danger by setting them up for reprisal attacks by Buhari’s fanatical supporters.

The other plot is also to use Kanu to divide igbos by creating an atmosphere of war. The plan of the sponsors of Kanu is to provoke the political leaders in the South East, i.e -governors and other elected officials to the point that they will have no other option but to orchestrate attacks against Kanu and his supporters in retaliation. Kanu only worships money and will not stop the verbal attacks on Igbo leaders in as much as his paymasters continue to send him alerts.”

http://igberetvnews.com/932315/order-to-attack-buhari-nnamdi-kanu-and-ipob-are-senseless-says-deji-adeyanju/

Is Deji truly deaf?

Nnamdi Kanu ordered arrest of PMB in Japan for prosecution over PMB's offence of human rights abuses, because Japan has a law against people who abused human rights.

Kanu never ordered attack of PMB

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by midolian(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
greenandy:

Igbos want Biafra restored from dysfunctional Nigeria.

But gullible people like you are like passengers clutching tight to a sinking ship because the ship contains valuables.

Make Crude oyel intoxicate you there.

Nations without oyel money are far better than your Nigeria.
As if na Una get crude oyel. Stop attaching yaselves to the reasonable pipo of S/south please. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by giggspro(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
*WITHOUT MAZI NNAMDI KANU/IPOB SOUTH EAST WOULD HAVE BEEN OVERRUN BY THE FULANI TERRORISTS.
"We Should Be Giving Thanks To The Leader Of IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu And Not Attacking His Group IPOB. Without Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB’s Courage, Determination And Strength, The South-East Would Have Been Enslaved And Overrun By The Fulani’s.
"Nnamdi Kanu Is A Genius And A True Leader Whose Sole Purpose Is The Well-being, Betterment And Safety Of Ndigbo. Is It Too Much To Ask For Equal Shares Of What Other Regions Get From The Federal Government?
"We Don't Have Good Roads, No Adequate Hospitals, The Only International Airport We Have In The South-East Was Shut Down, Even The Second Niger Bridge Is Taking Years To Build Because Its Just A Political Project Just For Formality.
"And The Worse Part Is, No Igbo Leader Or Governor Is Doing Anything To Better The Lives And Future Of Ndigbo, Only Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Had The Tenacity To Speak Against The Injustice And Marginalisation Of Ndigbo In Nigeria. But Some of The So-called Igbo Leaders And The Federal Government Wants To Still Kill Nnamdi Kanu And They Even Proscribed His Group, For What Reason?For Doing The Right Thing? For Speaking Out Against Injustice? For Doing What Other Igbo Leaders Don't Have The Courage To Do?
"Nnamdi Kanu And His Group Are Not Armed And They Didn't Kill Anyone But Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Our People And Destroying Properties In The South-East, Most Especially Enugu State. What Has The Federal Government Or The Governors Of The South East Done About It? Nothing, But All Our Igbo Leaders Care About Is Eating Yam In Germany While Their States Is on Fire And Their People Are In Grave Danger.
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by madenigga(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
this is what i call a real southern front.

One south
Stop your southern Brothers from going astray,
Cause na all of us go suffer am
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by talk2xp: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2019
martowskin1:
U when get sense..... See where una dey

Anyone fighting for Nigerian people is senseless

They are not worth fighting for

Oga leave story. Make una do am. Stop forming internet warlord here
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by talk2xp: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Toscarel:
The fact that they think before travelling is satisfactory enough for me.

That's by way, Deji why don't you focus on sowore who was silenced just minutes into his proposed protest a few teargas canisters deployed no one spoke of protest again and we haven't heard from sowore since then

Your point exactly ?
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by talk2xp: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
landforeast:
Deji channel this your energy on securing Sowore's release
Kanu is not your mate

Yes. The guy Sabi run wella and give foolish order to be carried out by blockheads while he shoots and act p0rn. We know is type
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by Dedetwo(m): 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
LegendVibes:
Human Rights Activist, Deji Adeyanju has described the plan by the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to attack President Muhammadu Buhari in Japan as senseless, Igbere TV reports.

According to him, Kanu has plan to ruin the Igbo race adding that he is also a businessman looking for where to make money, Igbere TV reports.

Recall that on Friday August 23, Mr. Kanu had called on all the members of the IPOB to disgrace and arrest President Buhari when he arrived in Japan on Sunday, August 25, for the Seventh Tokyo International Conference on African Development.

Igbere TV had reported that Mr. Kanu in a statement had ordered IPOB members in Japan to arrest the president and hand him over to Japanese authorities to answer for the crimes he allegedly committed between 2015 and 2019.

Mr. Deji who was angered by Kanu’s directives said; “How can any reasonable person openly call for an attack on the president of a nation on foreign soil? Even if you don’t like Buhari or what he represents, at least we must respect the fact that he is the president of our country.”

Permit me to start with the words of Marthin Luther King: “In spite of temporary victories, violence never brings permanent peace. We adopt the means of nonviolence because our end is a community at peace with itself. We will try to persuade with our words, but if our words fail, we will try to persuade with our acts.”

You have heard me say before and I will say again, Nnamdi Kanu is only a business man looking for where to collect money.

He is not driven by ideology or love for the igbos. After attacking his fellow Igbo brother, Senator Ike Ekweremadu who played a significant role in ensuring his release from Kuje Prison in Germany, Kanu the businessman has called on some of his miscreants/supporters to attack President Buhari as he visits Japan.

Those who were doubting me when I said Kanu is being sponsored by some element in the North can now see the clear handwriting on the wall. How can any reasonable person openly call for an attack on the president of a nation on foreign soil? Even if you don’t like Buhari or what he represents, at least we must respect the fact that he is the president of our country.”

Do you think Kanu does not know the danger of attacking Buhari in Japan. He knows but those sponsoring him are doing everything humanly possible to ensure no Igbo man ever rule Nigeria and also put peace loving igbos in the North in danger by setting them up for reprisal attacks by Buhari’s fanatical supporters.

The other plot is also to use Kanu to divide igbos by creating an atmosphere of war. The plan of the sponsors of Kanu is to provoke the political leaders in the South East, i.e -governors and other elected officials to the point that they will have no other option but to orchestrate attacks against Kanu and his supporters in retaliation. Kanu only worships money and will not stop the verbal attacks on Igbo leaders in as much as his paymasters continue to send him alerts.”

http://igberetvnews.com/932315/order-to-attack-buhari-nnamdi-kanu-and-ipob-are-senseless-says-deji-adeyanju/

This Deji Adeyanju is dumbass fool. He is not anywhere near Human Rights Activist the jackass claims. He is an inherent coward born of shaky father. The president of Turkey was almost manhandled in Washington, DC by protesters who actually engaged in a fistfight with the president's plain-cloth bodyguards. Muhammadu Buhari is not even a demigod and should be roughed up in Japan if the opportunity presents itself by the people who seek independent homeland in Nigeria as in case of Turkey by Kurds in USA.
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by martowskin1(m): 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sleekfingers:

Are u saying nnamdi kanu's statement is sensible?....... Because some of u guys just reason with their anus......

Make those idiots residing in Japan try am.....na Japanese govt go hand them over to our govt......and that is the end.....no going to court....it simply death by firing squad.... Shikena

Bro no one is arguing with u or insulting u.... KANU lawyer has come out set statement straight...

No one is trying anything, at least not someone like me, more reasons me personally don't give Nigerians support any where I meet them...

I prefer to call a Ghanian brother than a Nigerian....

We keep complaining about the govt, and any little thing we fall back to their feet worshipping them.

What ever sowore, KANU are tying to do, even if they are doing it wrongly, I still respect their effort, from trying to do something different.... For even understanding that the leaders are messed up and trying to fight in their own way they understood...

Not like the foolish ones I see keep worshiping their oppressors
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by Dedetwo(m): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

For the first time ever, I think I agree with Deji. Nnamdi Kanu's only investment is the gullible Igbos. With them, I see the hunchback albino p0rnstar making the Forbes list soon.

#RevolutionIsNow

Many of you don't know how much I love being mentioned on nairaland, especially by the bitter ones. it gives me orgasm.

Why are certain people in Nigeria born cowards? I guess this nonsensical cry for revolution in Nigeria is patented lip service.
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by Dedetwo(m): 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
Oche211:
Deji is right. There's an orchestrated plan to destablise the south east and stop their shot at the presidency in 2023.

Only a foolish Igbo man would want the presidency of a shithole called Nigeria. I want total disintegration of Nigeria in 2023. There are many jackasses in the so-called Nigeria which I hate to share nationality with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by Osidazz19: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
midolian:
grin grin

For the first time ever, I think I agree with Deji. Nnamdi Kanu's only investment is the gullible Igbos. With them, I see the hunchback albino p0rnstar making the Forbes list soon.

#RevolutionIsNow

Many of you don't know how much I love being mentioned on nairaland, especially by the bitter ones. it gives me orgasm.

LMAO....
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by Toscarel: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
talk2xp:

Your point exactly ?

No need explaining to you, if you didn't get the message the first time you definitely wouldn't get it
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by brainhgeek(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
Funny really.
Which of the Buhari's are they to attack? Jubril Buhari or Mohamodu Buhari? The guy should please specify?
I am loving the dramas from both the attacker and the attackee......lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by brainhgeek(m): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2019
Dedetwo:

Only a foolish Igbo man would want the presidency of a shithole called Nigeria. I want total disintegration of Nigeria in 2023. There are many jackasses in the so-called Nigeria which I hate to share nationality with them.

If you love your brothers living and doing business in the north, you wouldn't pray for disintegration. As soon as the nation disintegrates, all Christians including northern Christians will be persecuted and executed publicly. I lived there. I believe restructuring is what will drive sense into the senselessness
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by engrchykae(m): 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2019
am a strong supporter of kanu before the python dance.
after the python dance I do not understand him again .
why he chose to appear before the election and told us not to vote then he made a broadcast telling us that their demands have been met.
as in fg govt have agreed to give him biafra.
I think he was apprehended during python dance and is now being used by the fg govt with his parents held as collateral or hostages.

1 Like

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by toprealman: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Bandwagons! We no longer need textbook solutions to fix this message we are in. When Jerry did his thing in Ghana, I. Sure people would have criticized him of it was subject to public discuss. The result is still appreciated by all.
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by engrchykae(m): 8:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
midolian:
As if na Una get crude oyel. Stop attaching yaselves to the reasonable pipo of S/south please. grin grin
maybe imo and abia states are southsouth.
selective truth is lie
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by engrchykae(m): 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
madenigga:
this is what i call a real southern front.

One south
Stop your southern Brothers from going astray,
Cause na all of us go suffer am
what do you mean by na all of us go suffer am ?
can the north be able to cook for the eastern region not to talk of the entire south?
the problem is the southwest who chose to be willing tools in the hands of the north .
the insiders are always the bigger problem.
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by engrchykae(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
brainhgeek:

If you love your brothers living and doing business in the north, you wouldn't pray for disintegration. As soon as the nation disintegrates, all Christians including northern Christians will be persecuted and executed publicly. I lived there. I believe restructuring is what will drive sense into the senselessness
if those in the north that should be killed is not more than those in the east then no problem.
we must have independence.
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by brainhgeek(m): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
engrchykae:
if those in the north that should be killed is not more than those in the east then no problem.
we must have independence.

shocked shocked shocked wow. Leaving 99 sheep to look for one missing sheep doesn't make any sense until that one sheep is you. I'm sure if your blood relatives are in the north, you wouldn't talk this way
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by naijajobx: 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
hmmm
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by tiger28: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
While Deji was in jail for his activism, his Igbo partner( Charly Boy) was BUSY COLLECTING money from Deji's jailers..Fela, gani fawehinmi, even Obasanjo, and NOW sowore are the REAL Activists. They feared nobody and have suffered the consequences of their activism for OUR (ALL TRIBES)SAKE. BUT this Igbo albino is playing a smart one with our ppl. An activist who also pledge allegiance to our past enslavers ( British citizen) . He used his British passport to ESCAPE while his supporters were killed during python dance.....Same way OUR kinsman Ojukwu ran away. You CANNOT be an activist by PROXY. ...Come down to Naija and struggle with us INSTEAD of issuing statements from Europe. ......My Igbo ppl no get patience for struggle or activism, na to just open mouth ghuah ghuah and then RUN AWAY.....SAD!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by iswallker(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
LegendVibes:

Who is deji adeyanjus pay Master... lipsrsealed
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by iswallker(m): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Hausaman:

Sir, are you related to Roberto CARLOS ?. Because your advice is too callous. You will sponsor his death warrant, because a dog will always freeze to death in the presence of a Lion. Moreover N.Kanu jumped bail in Nigeria. He who cannot fight in his Father's house, don't expect him to fight in the village square.

Phyton came to kill him at home - didnt jump any bail point oc correction... grin
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by toni36(m): 3:20am On Aug 26, 2019
When anybody in a country calls for revolution, behind bars is where that person belongs.
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by Toni19: 6:25am On Aug 26, 2019
Igbos are gullible people who always want a lot more where they didn't contribute.

As for Kanu....he knew his people are daft they don't understand politics.
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by oyatz(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2019
To every action, there are equal and opposite reactions.

Dedetwo:

This Deji Adeyanju is dumbass fool. He is not anywhere near Human Rights Activist the jackass claims. He is an inherent coward born of shaky father. The president of Turkey was almost manhandled in Washington, DC by protesters who actually engaged in a fistfight with the president's plain-cloth bodyguards. Muhammadu Buhari is not even a demigod and should be roughed up in Japan if the opportunity presents itself by the people who seek independent homeland in Nigeria as in case of Turkey by Kurds in USA.
Re: Order To Attack Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Senseless - Says Deji Adeyanju by oyatz(m): 6:33am On Aug 26, 2019
To every action, there is equal and opposite reaction (but in Politics, especially the Nigerian brand, the reactions may even be disproportionately greater than the actions), so weigh your actions very well
and consider your options well becausee they have consequences.

Dedetwo:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Asks Ministers To Channel Meeting Requests Through Gambari / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Nigerians Have Thrown Away Competence, Capacity - APC / Atiku’s Son Pays N1m Dowry For Ex-gov’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.