Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State (86151 Views)

Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 26, 2019
maasoap:

The form of terrorism breeding like pigs in Rivers state that I'm aware of is cultism. Don't worry, Northerners may decide to give it back to you in equal measure. And I know that you and your CAN sabi making noise in the media

CAN can make noise for north not an an already established Christian state.

CAN is mainly for those northerners that say they are christians

2 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 26, 2019
maasoap:

No sane person wants to associate with Rivers state these days. Headquarters of ogbonis, cultists, killings, election violence and intolerance

Story?

Have they ever asked u to associate with them?

Have they ever looked for friendship before?

Abeg next.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Charleys: 6:20am On Aug 26, 2019
Caseless:
with this kind of reasoning, we have the worst kind of Christian in Nigeria. Would you have said this if a governor does this in the north?

Do you know the hardship people go through when redeem holds its convention along Lagos ibadan express way? You guys are deadly, but pretend to be peaceful.

A Governor has already done this in the North.

Secondly Lagos-ibadan have Christians and muslims.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by ludamix(m): 6:26am On Aug 26, 2019
badboywizzy:
Do they tolerate and accommodate as well ? How many churches are left for Christians in Bornu state ?

Are you saying its good to pay evil with evil?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Caseless: 6:27am On Aug 26, 2019
Charleys:

A Governor has already done this in the North.

Secondly Lagos-ibadan have Christians and muslims.
which governor?

If they have Christians and Muslims, is that why all of us must suffer for it? So, no Muslims in rivers state?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Encyclopedia1: 6:33am On Aug 26, 2019
Charleys:
But how can you build that kind of mosque but you refuse to repair the road that leads to the mosque.

That trans amadi is a busy road. That mosque is causing lots of traffic there. That mosque shouldn't have been that large.

A small mosque would have been better.

Edited: so many people claiming I'm a hypocrite so please anyone who stays in port Harcourt should prove me wrong.

Is that mosque built correctly. Please tell us we want to know.
I’m sure u stay far away from Lagos. Well ask ur Lagos state brother how it is when only Redeemed put people on hold for hours on Lagos Ibadan expressway every week without other churches worshipping.
Now that small mosque is what is disturbing that place. Mind u, that road is not for CRS, it’s for the Government to repair. It was not done just to frustrate the worshippers going to that mosque.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by leksite120(m): 6:33am On Aug 26, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

How many states in the North are Muslims dominated?
Kaduna
Nasarawa
Kogi
Plateau
FCT
Taraba
Adamawa
Benue
Gombe
These are states with more than 51% Christians population

............'Kebbi and Kwara are states with over 30% of its indigenous population of Christians.
So there u have It. Just 9 states with more Muslims than Christians and other religion.
Kwara is not 30% indigenous Christians oga
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by moufan: 6:36am On Aug 26, 2019
wicked wike is setting a dangerous precedent with this idiotiic action,so the next thing is to demolish a mosque because the road leading to the place is not good? wicked wike has added foooolishness to his wickedness
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by kogi2010: 6:37am On Aug 26, 2019
eagleu:

Hotoro, and Sabo.
Even catholic church approved before the civil war destroyed b y fire was rejected for renovation in Sabon Gari. Nomansland and airport road have no new legal church!
oga that's not true we have churches in badawa, hotoro n new business centers every in sabo gari were a shop is use for church
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by sageer1706(m): 6:46am On Aug 26, 2019
SamOyovwi:
It's not your business but for your hatred
I see the way u showing love to Muslims and how sad u feel about the demolition of the mosque... Oga Happiness
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by leksite120(m): 6:56am On Aug 26, 2019
FEGNO:
Islam is really a hypocritical religion. It amuses me when moslems demand fir things and rights they are not willing to give Christian's. All over the West especially in Britain and Germany, they demand for rights to worship that deep in their hearts they know that Christians in the respective countries they come from have no hope of enjoying
They don't allow Christians mostly in those sharia countries because of islamic constitution (sharia), it'll inconvenience them generalizing sharia, but west operate on general constitution, it doesn't single a religion out , its general, if u hear they behead a Christian in saudi fr killing or drugs, won't u condemn?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by maxzzo1(m): 7:00am On Aug 26, 2019
moufan:
wicked wike is setting a dangerous precedent with this idiotiic action,so the next thing is to demolish a mosque because the road leading to the place is not good? wicked wike has added foooolishness to his wickedness
Stop vomiting rubbish wike has done nothing, that land is govt land , former governor Sir Dr Peter Odili demolished Rainbow town and relocated the soldiers to Bori camp early 2000, even when Ameachi was governor he demolished this same mosque as they were about to start building na surprising they are about to start again so why wouldn't he demolished when is govt land? You guyz should stop peddling lies and face the fact....moreover i stay in that same environment since 1998...

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Hanajah2010(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2019
But demolishing shouldn't be d solution to the trafficking as u claim,
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Mrpojj(m): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
How many churches are there in Kano,Katsina and Sokoto?
Is there any significant percent of christians there?
What would you think of if the same treatment is been issued to Christians in these states?

So you are saying that's there are no significant number of christians in kano ,sokoto and kastina?
And there are in Rivers State?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Akpacha(m): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2019
lilytender:

Very very development. Very soon there will be no single Church in the whole 19 states that make up Northern Nigeria. CAN will cry and wail but the dead will be done. Trust Muslims, we pay good for good and bad for bad just as Moses commanded in the Bible. You cannot be doing evil to me and expect me yo repay you with good, I am not Jesus and I am too small to compare myself to Him(Jesus). An eye for and eye, and soon the whole world will be blind, then everybody go get sense and we redo from start.
Future impossible tense.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Mrpojj(m): 7:09am On Aug 26, 2019
lilytender:

Very very development. Very soon there will be no single Church in the whole 19 states that make up Northern Nigeria. CAN will cry and wail but the dead will be done. Trust Muslims, we pay good for good and bad for bad just as Moses commanded in the Bible. You cannot be doing evil to me and expect me yo repay you with good, I am not Jesus and I am too small to compare myself to Him(Jesus). An eye for and eye, and soon the whole world will be blind, then everybody go get sense and we redo from start.

Just as Moses command abi?
Wat did ur prophet command you abeg?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by iyrojc(m): 7:16am On Aug 26, 2019
ManirBK:
Wiked Wike with his Bad mission!
Mosque was demolished and everywhere is quiet, Apostle Sulaiman, CAN all of them are quiet.
If EL Rufai tries the same thing in Kaduna state tomorrow, there will be war in the social and print media
This is not how to be a Nation.
Bros, we are never a nation.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 26, 2019
hmm they didnt pay matching ground fee.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by BabangidaHamza(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2019
Mrpojj:

So you are saying that's there are no significant number of christians in kano ,sokoto and kastina?
And there are in Rivers State?
So because there are no significant Muslims in Rivers does that guarantee the Govt to demolish a Central mosque? I wish same treatment to christains in Muslim dominated States..
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by InvertedHammer: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2019
/
This is what the useless ex-Gov. Ambode should have done to the house on Bourdillon Close to chase the occupant far away from Lagos. He had the power, didn't know how to use it and today, he is a victim of his ineptitude.

I told you so. Most militant governors know how to rattle those who think they are godfathers or a group who think they are untouchable.

/

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by IamCharles123: 7:45am On Aug 26, 2019
lilytender:

Shut up jor, e warrior.

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by jefff455: 7:53am On Aug 26, 2019
WonderManly:
Wetin be my own business in that. And you people voted for him now. So don't complain! Enjoy your votes!
how many Moslems voted for wike

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:00am On Aug 26, 2019
Going through the comments you can tell how intolerant the Christians in Nigeria are,but when Muslims return the favour they will start crying like babies.I remembered when mosques were burned in jos, you people were celebrating but Muslims decided an eye for an eye,all of you hypocrites decided to have an amnesia and pretended that the crisis happen overnight.Well the id-iot might aspire for high office we are waiting for him.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Codes151(m): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2019
Is funny how this made fp. I knew they will bring it here.

Islamic bigots n their mod brothers.

The junk that was destroyed was no where near multimillion except thousand.

Also, that was not the only thing brought down. Houses where to...

A notice was given prior n due compensation if necessary

These people are stubborn n think they can behave anyhow! Ph has to develop. So you either b part of it or go bk to north.

Obey laws n stay in order or leave pls
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by WonderManly(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2019
jefff455:
how many Moslems voted for wike

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Codes151(m): 8:10am On Aug 26, 2019
Lol.. truth is. If we start Una know how e Dey be Read your history. You never reach..
only reason Christianity is quiet in all this nonsense is because the blood we shed them early days can never be repaid...

Let’s not go there!!
lilytender:

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Codes151(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2019
Listen to the rubbish you type! Same mosque was demolished by amaechi and today wike again

You muslims are sth else!! Mannerless and inhabitable

We don’t want such character Biko!

How many time with they demolish that mosque before your get Sense to know you shouldn’t have it there or sth? Smh
maxzzo1:

Stop vomiting rubbish wike has done nothing, that land is govt land , former governor Sir Dr Peter Odili demolished Rainbow town and relocated the soldiers to Bori camp early 2000, even when Ameachi was governor he demolished this same mosque as they were about to start building na surprising they are about to start again so why wouldn't he demolished when is govt land? You guyz should stop peddling lies and face the fact....moreover i stay in that same environment since 1998...

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Reference(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2019
This is not good. Very unreasonable and totally inappropriate. If the mosque failed government laws then there should be dialogue not confrontation. The state and the religious authorities should meet at the highest levels to work out a solution that doesn't compromise either side.

There are a lot of muslims located there and they have a right to worship. The government should serve their purpose not standing against that. It is totally wrong.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Codes151(m): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2019
Are you showing us bible now?
ludamix:

Are you saying its good to pay evil with evil?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by LLMG: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2019
It is not the church people that is destroying your mosque but your own people.so if you wish you can call them to order by openly condemning their atrocities and not protecting them. Then maybe the world will begin to believe you when you say you are not their sympathizers.
bcashy:

I swear u are a big fool...do u even have the idea of the number of mosque destroyed in borno through the activities of book haram! Chaiiiii.........why don't u just keep ur foolishness to urself instead of displaying it publicly!
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Revolva(m): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2019
EdiAbali:

You're a zombie

A building is demolished and you don't know the reason they demolished it and you're turning it to religious thing.

Christians don't get upset when churches are demolished in Rivers State.

You Muslims should stop reasoning like zombies

Scumbarg am not a Muslim nor christain ok
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by EdiAbali: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2019
Revolva:

Scumbarg am not a Muslim nor christain ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.