Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? (86152 Views)

Analysis Of Four Laughable Charges The Government Brought Against Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerians Were Enjoying Under GEJ, Buhari’s Government Brought Hardship-Babatope / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by JustAwesome: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lagos State has started distribution of food stuff
They recently brought this to my residence in ebute metta.

The bag comprises of rice and garri and a loaf of bread all tightly sealed with threaded sacks

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Franzinni: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
i say lagos is suppose to be a country gabadaya! my throat is long now! ... but wait did they just drop it and vamoose or did they have a chat because i need to know if this is for the week or for the 2 weeks ? or how...

304 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Just this and some of you will still be happy Na WA for Nigeria

434 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by helinues: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wow, it's indeed real.. First time in Nigeria when it is not election time

Nice one

165 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Dewze(m): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
One derica of what so ever is in that bag and just a piece of bread.

Some defeated and slavish minds will come here and say things like "at least it is better than nothing". Pathetic.

580 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Gwagone: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Are you the only one in the house?
How many days will this last for you? Be sincere

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by EzzyCarter: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wow. My congratulations. You just got ur own crumb of the national cake. Lol grin . This package should definitely last you till the end of Bubu's tenure...

Kudos to our government. Indeed setting the pace for other countries of the world cheesy

168 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Mysticwebb: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
More like items offered to the gods as sacrifice.

228 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Ivimilly: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Something way Slawormir go fit chop finish in a day if I'm smoke enough weed grin
Our leaders sef, dem no hear say Ireland dey drop €350 every week sad

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by ojun50(m): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
If them no drop wetin you go use cook am..... Then it is nothing.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Kwamecron(m): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Make dem locate me oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Slawormir: 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by adekolaelect(m): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Perfectnumber6:
yet you might never be a messiah for someone to giving give out indomi or nose mask to someone .

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Octopusssy(f): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hian. Bread 100 naira follow join? undecided

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by sLentlover7778(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
At all at all na him bad pass... grin grin grin

Perfectnumber6:

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by sLentlover7778(m): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
*Imagine your bank deducts #5000 from your account and tells you "it was deducted as your donation to fight Corona virus".. grin grin grin

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Same country

Same Party

Citizens of the same country

Sanwo Olu Vs MuhammaduBuhari

Governor VS President

Proactive VS Dumb Reactor

Nigerians elected a dumb reactor in a land filled with very proactive persons to pilot it's affairs.

God bless Sanwo Olu who has been extremely up and doing with his commissioner and the NCDC DG....

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
adekolaelect:
yet you might never be a messiah for someone to giving give out indomi or nose mask to someone .

I have given out more than a nose mask in my own little capacity, people like you are the ones hailing these useless politicians when they do what they were elected to do, And they start raising there useless shoulders . Was these items bought with any individual politician's money. Please i hate arguing on any forum. Good night and peace.

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by chozzy: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Propaganda !!! Propaganda !! Propaganda !

How many people are benefiting and for how many days?
Why not simply credit our BVN with money - 10K or 15K

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
sLentlover7778:
At all at all na him bad pass... grin grin cheesy

My guy yes i know but I have so much hatred for all of Naija's politicians. They are too wicked and heartless they deserve the worse death ever. These are same people that will travel abroad enjoy basic amenities abroad yet they come back home and can't try to at least do half of what they saw abroad. Listen i tell you this very soon Buhari's tenure will end finally. And another comes in without working just like as it has been even before Buhari and then Nigeria keeps remaining a Shithole .With the poverty rate increasing by the numbers and the politicians cash out big time. If they bring something like this to my doorstep i will reject it.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Kylekent59: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Very commendable. It is still better than not giving

A good move by the state governor .

Everyone on this thread should rebuke Perfectnumber6

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Dikegodspower(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
my peope the 15billion and donations, that they gave Lagos state government. where is d money. he went and buy bread worth ordinary 70naira?
this is pathetic and harden of them

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kylekent59:
Very commendable. It is still better than not given.

Your comment reeks of poverty

God forbids

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by federal9: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Your comment reeks of poverty

God forbids

You are an ingrate. A wicked sombori

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kylekent59:

I wanted to reply you with some very unprintable words but i think you are still a child so peace.

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by nasstil: 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Daily or for two weeks?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Ezemust: 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kylekent59:

cus of bread 70 naira?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Kylekent59: 10:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ezemust:
cus of bread 70 naira?

It is better than none.

That's my point.

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by JustAwesome: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Franzinni:
i say lagos is suppose to be a country gabadaya! my throat is long now! ... but wait did they just drop it and vamoose or did they have a chat because i need to know if this is for the week or for the 2 weeks ? or how...
seems it's for two weeks o...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? by Ezemust: 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kylekent59:

It is better than none.

That's my point.
it is rubbish and patetic.later they will say they spend 100 billion on this.even Ghana will not give this to it citizen.it better they dont give at all.

43 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.