Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari (38459 Views)

I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / Buhari In Japan: IPOB Members Fly Into Japan To Protest (More Photos) / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Stingman: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Please Alfa-Tinubu fraud give answer to this....

They will disappear gradually...They love gossips and playing holy than holier attitude...which they call jebiti...
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by helinues: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2019
Stingman:

If you were not born than... and you lack the depth to be informed...How would that be my business?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6OF47r1XTw

Was Bola Ige a sitting president then? What's the correlations?

This arguments is from your anus ooo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Stingman: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

There is nothing IPOB will not do to derail the thread.. Break the news when IPoB attack PMB in Japan

...Confused liar...Now you are caught in your own game and web of deicit...you are now changing the narrative. You think this is the era of Ibadan-Lagos axis of propaganda...? The arrival of the internet has dealt a big brutal blow to the propaganda machine which has sustained you for decades.
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

I can bet anything say Remi fine/beautiful pass your mama. Picture of your mama or ?

Lol, I've been arguing with a blind man with a mother who regrets his birthday

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Afamed: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

Na waaaa for you. Are you just knowing that IPOB are propagandists?
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by thinksense: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2019
fulani herdsmen dey wait na there.
biafrog and ipob miscreant

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Stingman: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

Shut that you decaying mandibles? Have you used your pot to poo today? Changing narratives when they are caught in the web of their treachery. I referred to when you clumsy liar said Ekweremadu's cap was removed. Is he the sitting president? What is the level of your IQ? I never mentioned the president in my comments.
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
Maxmilliano111:
lemmie just let you know this before i go..... In the next 200 years to come igbos will never break away from nigeria.... Am sure u would have been dead by that time but u can also tell your children i said this.....

The truth is bitter but must be told.... Qoute this day down
[/s]

Here i am thanking God that he disowned you as a prophet which your mother was still a dirty virgin

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by helinues: 10:37am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, I've been arguing with a blind man with a mother who regrets his birthday

Mumu, SW dont have this kind of tribal mark.

Where is the picture of your mama, abi as usual you are also product of baby factory?

Why am I even arguing with omo alainiya self..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

Na waaaa for you. Are you just knowing that IPOB are propagandists?

What are Tinubu-frauds?

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

Mumu, SW dont have this kind of tribal mark.

Where is the picture of your mama, abi as usual you are also product of baby factory?

That's your mama up there don't you know her and her designer cheeks? undecided

Are you this useless that you don't know the SW again?

See judas

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by helinues: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2019
Stingman:

Shut that you decaying mandibles? Have you used your pot to poo today? Changing narratives when they are caught in the web of their treachery. I referred to when you clumsy liar said Ekweremadu's cap was removed. Is he the sitting president? What is the level of your IQ?

Carrying hatred and bitterness from one thread to another. The funniest part about you people miserable life, you wail and cry every day.

Hope you read what SW governors are doing about the security situations.. We have lots of things to worry about than listening to those who cant milk a cow but ready to kick a bucket of milk away
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by katlord(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2019
Simplyleo:

The ipob said jubrin is hiding his face, that part really got me cracking, lol. grin. Ipob are great comedians I swear. I pray they get 10km close to where he is and carry out any protest, maybe that is when the illiterates calling themselves Igbos will know the real meaning of the president of a country especially in a foreign soil.

I just wish they carry out their promise, as in, I just wish. Clowns will know if Japan is Sunni jihadist military or not, then we shall see through which authority they will start writing craps to UN, ECOWAS FIFA OR CAF.

But let me tell you, any form of disturbance close to him, multiple gunshots will spray in that direction while he will be well protected. I just wish they do cause any problem, I just wish.

[img]https://media./images/07df9b6d933df6c27dede5b590051824/tenor.gif[/img]

Shut up there my friend! Which kind multiple gunshots go spray to ipob? Abi u think Japan acts like Nigerian security forces?

As long as it's a mere protest like ipob always do, nothing will happen. Even if ipob engage in physical combat, that's same thing buhari security can do in Japan except if there's gun fight from ipob. You really don't know how international relation works especially in foreign soil. Nigerian military and police don shapen ur mindset with their nonsense behavior in the streets

Even President Edrogan of Turkey was attacked early this year in USA and all his security could do is throw back punches at the attackers abi u think they don't have guns with them?
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 10:44am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

That is someone's mother.. If you do not have respect for your elders we do and dont make this kind of silly comments again

Someones mother my Fat Ass , Remitinubu is a crayfish and norwegian craddock combined .
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Maxmilliano111: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

Here i am thanking God that he disowned you as a prophet which your mother was still a dirty virgin
The way you type your english has made me realized that have been arguing with a blind illict and illiterate fellow....

Go tell your papa i said u need some futher education in your life cos it seems like youre a secondary school dropout...

IPOB: A TOOTHLESS LION WITH DECAYED CLAWS..... ill keep saying this if you Igbos dont disgrace buhari in that japan... Then all Igbos and your remaining igbos are all bastard sons of a thousand fathers...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2019
correctguy0900:

Protest u called it?

And yet Senator Madu left Germany without his red cap on his head.

Ode!

Sane countries beat non functional GOVERNMENT official only Nigerians are used to praising rich men

If not that you sub social bundle of #25 a month...I would have asked you to go to YOUTUBE and search GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL BEATEN AND DISGRACED IN FOREIGN LAND

EVEN ADD EUROPEANS GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL BEATEN AND DISGRACED since only what white men do seems right to a black man

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Stingman: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

Carrying hatred and bitterness from one thread to another. The funniest part about you people miserable life, you wail and cry every day.

Hope you read what SW governors are doing about the security situations.. We have lots of things to worry about than listening to those who cant milk a cow but ready to kick a bucket if milk away

You are now pleading...but you were running your mouth before. Nobody hates you...If Igbos do they won't be living in SW. Infact their investment in SW is more than any tribe in Nigeria. The never attacked any of your leaders or imprison them. They never attack you in Ile Ife, Agility Ketu, Shagamu, Idi Araba, Ajengule, and recently Ile _Epo...so how do they hate you? You hate them instead for their success? If they had done like stated, in those fights, you would have hated them more. Have you ever carried placard asking the people that kill and imprison you to leave your region? It boils to envy. I don't hate anybody. I only try to make sure the truth is told.

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by helinues: 10:47am On Aug 26, 2019
Adaibeku:

Someones mother my Fat Ass , Remitinubu is a crayfish and norwegian craddock combined .

I have a personal question for you. You are from Ibeku same as Kalu, name any recognised politicians or successful person from that place..

Probably none.. It summaries to one thing.. Only a bitter souls hates someone who has never awared of her existence... I can relate.

Of all your lineage, old and new, you have never produced a daughter like Remi not talk of her personal aides

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

That is someone's mother.. If you do not have respect for your elders we do and dont make this kind of silly comments again

Someones mother my Fat Ass , Remitinubu is a crayfish and norwegian craddock combined,
silly supporter
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
Maxmilliano111:
The way you type your english has made me realized that have been arguing with a blind illict and illiterate fellow....

Go tell your papa i said u need some futher education in your life cos it seems like youre a secondary school dropout...

IPOB: A TOOTHLESS LION WITH DECAYED CLAWS..... ill keep saying this if you Igbos dont disgrace buhari in that japan... Then all Igbos and your remaining igbos are all bastard sons of a thousand fathers...
[/s]

Chest beater.... womanwreapper... fulaniwarpper

Check your mentions. The photos of IPOB waiting for your useless president has started comeing in and i mentioning you on every thread. Find the man and tell us where he is.
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Afamed: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

I have a personal question for you. You are from Ibeku same as Kalu, name any recognised politicians or successful person from that place..

Probably none.. It summaries to one thing.. Only a bitter souls hates someone who has never awared of her existence... I can relate
Ignore that one, let her wail a little
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by chozzy: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2019
Wow
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by helinues: 10:52am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

Ignore that one, let her wail a little

They believed they are the only one with monopoly of abusing others and go scot free.. A lady for that matter.. And this will be looking for God's fearing man when God self dey fear her
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Afamed: 10:53am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

They believed they are the only one with monopoly of abusing others and go scot free.. A lady for that matter.. And this will be looking for God's fearing man when God self dey fear her
Ignore her, I Know how to get hell out of her at the appropriate time.
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 10:54am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

Probably none.. It summaries to one thing.. Only a bitter souls hates someone who has never awared of her existence... I can relate

Hehe smiley
So all d ritual killings she does for mere senate sit is wat u boast of ..hahahaha grin now i believe ocherome for calling u suffersticated aturus , we ibeku dont worship our politicians , for ur info remitinubu is d goddess u lots worship while drinking ewedu n skull mining just for a plate of amala .. Fake professors of glorified primary school.
Ibeku alone has russia and eastern minors ,
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Maxmilliano111: 10:54am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

Chest beater.... womanwreapper... fulaniwarpper

Check your mentions. The photos of IPOB waiting for your useless president has started comeing in and i mentioning you on every thread. Find the man and tell us where he is.

find him well.... Our president hasn't turned to a spirit now....
Foolish people giving us ebonyi and enugu axis of propaganda..... UNA BE BASTARD I REPEAT BASTARD SONS IF YOU DONT ATTACK HIM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by helinues: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2019
Stingman:

You are now pleading...but you were running your mouth before. Nobody hates you...If Igbos do they won't be living in SW. Infact their investment in SW is more than any tribe in Nigeria. The never attacked any of your leaders or imprison them. They never attack you in Ile Ife, Agility Ketu, Shagamu, Idi Araba, Ajengule, and recently Ile _Epo...so how do they hate you? You hate them instead for their success? If they had done like stated, in those fights, you would have hated them more. Have you ever carried placard asking the people that kill and imprison you to leave your region? It boils to envy. I don't hate anybody. I only try to make sure the truth is told.

Pleading with who?

You are incoherent.. On Monday for that matter.

Abegiiii

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
Maxmilliano111:
find him well.... Our president hasn't turned to a spirit now....
Foolish people giving us ebonyi and enugu axis of propaganda..... UNA BE BASTARD I REPEAT BASTARD SONS IF YOU DONT ATTACK HIM
[/s]

Cheat beater... woman wrapper.... fulani wrapper

Your president leave Nigeria since Sunday but never reach Tokyo airport till Monday.

Where is he or is PMB a coward while you represent him on Nairaland?

And watch your language boy. Stop disgracing you upbringing anyhow

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by helinues: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2019
Adaibeku:

Hehe smiley
So all d ritual killings she does for mere senate sit is wat u boast of ..hahahaha grin now i believe ocherome for calling u suffersticated aturus , we ibeku dont worship our politicians , for ur info remitinubu is d goddess u lots worship while drinking ewedu n skull mining just for a plate of amala .. Fake professors of glorified primary school.
Ibeku alone has russia and eastern minors ,

I give up at bolded.. Have a nice day

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

Calm down, bro.

You people keep on mentioning what you did to Ekweremadu in Germany and think you can pull the same dirty trick on Buhari in Japan.

You are forgetting one vital issue here. Buhari is not Ekweremadu. Buhari is a sitting president, and a guest of the Japanese government. Any scratch on Buhari can weaken ties and create bad blood between Japan and Nigeria.

Moreover, Japan is a no-nonsense country. Forget civility, if you try nonsense there, you will be shot. They are not like many Western countries where miscreants are pampered. China, Japan, the Korean countries are not known for pampering people who lean toward constituting any form of nuisance on their streets.

Let's not pretent we know anything about Japan and their response.

Before the day end, more information will emerge.

Calm down boy, you're too emotional!
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Stingman: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

Pleading with who?

You are incoherent.. On Monday for that matter.

Abegiiii

Eternally childish..Before it was that Bola Ige's cap removal was not true...then it was unrelated...then it became incoherent...but I had asked of your IQ levels?

Now will this make any sense to you?

The Igbos didn't send Awolowo (ex-convict) to Calabar prision?

The Igbo didn't kill Abiola and Kudirat?

The Igbos didn't kill Bola Ige?

The Igbos didn't send Fela to jail.

The Igbos didn't imprison Obasanjo?

The Igbos didn't imprison pa Ajasin?

The Igbos didn't humuliate General Oladipo Diya?

The Igbos didn't send your god, Bola Tinubu to exile?

The Igbos didn't imprision Ganiu Adams, Yorubas onakankafo?

The Igbos didn't fight you Yorubas in Ile Ife, Ketu, Idi Arab, Shagamu, Ajegunle..Ile Epo...

....and yet you hate them...Only God knows what you haters would have done if they did the above to you...
.......ONLY the Igbos bring the animal in you people!
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Maxmilliano111: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

Cheat beater... woman wrapper.... fulani wrapper

Your president leave Nigeria since Sunday but never reach Tokyo airport till Monday.

Where is he or is PMB a coward while you represent him on Nairaland?

Who is supposed to be called a coward between you and him.....
Instead of you to go over there and join them in the attack you are here blabbing and giving the remaining Igbos here false hope ... Hope daa wee son quench in the next 3 years ... Why didn't u go with your remaining brothers nahh...
Abii you are scared of been killed niii.. Lols sheybii you Igbos said you re never scared of been killed.... TOOTHLESS CHEST BEATERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sowore: Chris Coons, Chuck Schumer, Karen Bass Demand For His Release / Zainab Ahmed: Economy Doing Better Than Previous Governments Under Buhari / Tinubu Orders Massive Fixing Of Federal Roads Nationwide (list)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.