Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,362 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari (38444 Views)

I Must See President Buhari - IPOB Member Insists In Japan (Photos) / Buhari In Japan: IPOB Members Fly Into Japan To Protest (More Photos) / PoliticsNGR Poll: 70% Vote Against President Buhari's 2019 Re-election Bid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Afamed: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Go now and find PMBs photo in a public place in Tokyo. Go and follow the presidency on twitter they always post such. If PMB no dey fear we shall know ni. He doen't need your mouth to prove it
I don't expect anything less from the seccesionist. You thrive on propaganda

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

You don't mean it?

Check out my work on the go.

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2019
BluntBoy:

Calm down, bro.

You people keep on mentioning what you did to Ekweremadu in Germany and think you can pull the same dirty trick on Buhari in Japan.

You are forgetting one vital issue here. Buhari is not Ekweremadu. Buhari is a sitting president, and a guest of the Japanese government. Any scratch on Buhari can weaken ties and create bad blood between Japan and Nigeria.

Moreover, Japan is a no-nonsense country. Forget civility, if you try nonsense there, you will be shot. They are not like many Western countries where miscreants are pampered. China, Japan, the Korean countries are not known for pampering people who lean toward constituting any form of nuisance on their streets.
You're not understanding. A little group of people are making the lived of about 200 million people a living hell and the larger group is saying it's enough. Just that some others have given up and accepted their fate.
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

And you are beautiful and rich bah?

At least am preetier dan Remitinubu full of veins and ugly sunburns
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Maxmilliano111: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

And you think I have time for a useless Yorubamoslem?
..... Lols youre calling someone from delta state a yorubamoslem.... God Many wasted sperms dwelling in this life
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

I don't expect anything less from the seccesionist

You don't mean it? And here i was thinking you were tired of kissing fulani ass

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Looooooooolz , dis pig remind me of tinubu
Yes oooo finish d nobody ,Butcher him grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2019
Maxmilliano111:
..... Lols youre calling someone from delta state a yorubamoslem.... God Many wasted sperms dwelling in this life

When the best part of a a Delta man ran down his father's leg as wasted sperm so he doesn't even know when he is soundless like an Afronga he's a Yorubamoslem and a fvckign idoto

Don't you think?
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Afamed: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You and I know , who was referred to as pig by our diletor few years ago

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2019
Maxmilliano111:

U ar dsame person with different monikker u think i dont know , u bloody liar ,he is a yoruba

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by foreshore(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

True. White most of you are thugs and herbalists without legitimate job.

Awon oloriburuku

Drug peddler spotted here!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 10:11am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

You and I know , who was referred to as pig by our diletor few years ago

By who? Guy carry your vibrator, toto scanner and dillido go sidon one place

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2019
foreshore:

Drug peddler spotted here!!!

Skull miner spotted
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Afamed: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

By who? Guy carry your vibrator, toto scanner and dillido go sidon one place
You definitely can't rewrite history this time around
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by helinues: 10:17am On Aug 26, 2019
Adaibeku:

At least am preetier dan Remitinubu full of veins and ugly sunburns

That is someone's mother.. If you do not have respect for your elders we do and dont make this kind of silly comments again

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

You definitely can't rewrite history this time around

And you think you are writing or quoting history? Don't make me laugh boy I just awoke from sleep

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

That is someone's mother.. If you do not have respect for your elders we do and dont make this kind of silly comments again

Well, she does have and a point. Remi is ugly man, ain;t you got eye?

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Afamed: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

Ignore that one, IPOB don't have Respect for their elders. That was why their youths were dragging goats with their elders few days ago

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Maxmilliano111: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

When the best part of a a Delta man ran down his father's leg as wasted sperm so he doesn't even know when he is soundless like an Afronga he's a Yorubamoslem and a fvckign idoto

Don't you think?
so you want me to sound like a worthless ipob that has no shame and respect for thier elders.... You want me to sound like an ipob that doesnt know what they actually want in this life...... The lifeless chest beaters everyone knows... Verily verily you have now made me succumb to the motion that Igbos re the most derrailed people in this country

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Stingman: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

But you removed Bola Ige's cap and assaulted him in the palace of Ooni...then killed him later...

You guys love lying, propaganda and deceitful... You chest-beat a lot... smiley

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by landforeast(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2019
cenaman:
Come north, especially Kano come talk this nonsense na ur igbo brothers go use slap reset ur brain to factory setting.
Afonja self
Wetin concern Kano here
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2019
[s]
Maxmilliano111:
so you want me to sound like a worthless ipob that has no shame and respect for thier elders.... You want me to sound like an ipob that doesnt know what they actually want in this life...... The lifeless chest beaters everyone knows... Verily verily you have now made me succumb to the motion that Igbos re the most derrailed people in this country
[/s]

If you like sound like a cross between a fulani cow and a broken record. see if i care grin
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by helinues: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Well, she does have and a point. Remi is ugly man, ain;t you got eye?

I can bet anything say Remi fine/beautiful pass your mama. Picture of your mama or ?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by landforeast(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2019
Maxmilliano111:
am currently living in abakaliki and you re telling me to travel beyong ogbomosho or whaever you call it...... Abakaliki that is still filled wih mud houses.. abii no be abakaliki weyy i dey stay nii
Oga leave village go hustle for city
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Maxmilliano111: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2019
Adaibeku:

Mtcewwwww when you re done ranting.... Sip sniper cos me no get time for some classified organisms

U ar dsame person with different monikker u think i dont know , u bloody liar ,he is a yoruba
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Stingman: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

Ignore that one, IPOB don't have Respect for thei
elders. That was why their youths was dragging goats with their elders few days ago

Big mouth...Where is Bola Ige's cap? Was he not your elder?

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by helinues: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2019
Stingman:

But you removed Bola Ige's cap and assaulted him in the palace of Ooni...then killed him later...

Read what you wrote above.. Is there any sense in it.. Be the judge yourself

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by greenprince(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2019
Simplyleo:

The ipob said jubrin is hiding his face, that part really got me cracking, lol. grin. Ipob are great comedians I swear. I pray they get 10km close to where he is and carry out any protest, maybe that is when the illiterates calling themselves Igbos will know the real meaning of the president of a country especially in a foreign soil.

I just wish they carry out their promise, as in, I just wish. Clowns will know if Japan is Sunni jihadist military or not, then we shall see through which authority they will start writing craps to UN, ECOWAS FIFA OR CAF.

But let me tell you, any form of disturbance close to him, multiple gunshots will spray in that direction while he will be well protected. I just wish they do cause any problem, I just wish.

[img]https://media./images/07df9b6d933df6c27dede5b590051824/tenor.gif[/img]

Living in a shithole has ruined your brain for real.
When people in the UK protested and blocked Trump's motorcade how many shots were fired.

Take a trip out of that shitty thing called Naija and change your views.

Aisha Yesufu said it... Nigerians are not alive. They're all dead. Just imagine a country in this century without common steady power

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Stingman: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:

Read what you wrote above.. Is there any sense in it.. Be the judge yourself

If you were not born than... and you lack the depth to be informed...How would that be my business?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6OF47r1XTw
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Bigcowhorn: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2019
Afamed:

Ignore that one, IPOB don't have Respect for their elders. That was why their youths were dragging goats with their elders few days ago

Please Alfa-Tinubu fraud give answer to this....

Stingman:

Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Afamed: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Please Alfa-Tinubu fraud give answer to this....

There is nothing IPOB will not do to derail the thread.. Break the news when IPoB attack PMB in Japan
Re: IPOB Member Traveled From Austria To Japan To Protest Against President Buhari by Maxmilliano111: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

If you like sound like a cross between a fulani cow and a broken record. see if i care grin
lemmie just let you know this before i go..... In the next 200 years to come igbos will never break away from nigeria.... Am sure u would have been dead by that time but u can also tell your children i said this.....

The truth is bitter but must be told.... Qoute this day down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Takes Anti-buhari Campaign Abroad / Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary / President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.