Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! (51535 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Uncle Spanks Nephew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by zaza1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2010
i love to spank that butt while i do d bizness, guess al do itmore now that i know that even the bible folks were spanking that butt while tapping that ass grin grin grin grin wink
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by COOLDK(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2010
fredoooooo:

@OP what if the husband is the one thats wrong, what should the wife do ?, cut his head i guess, lol undecided
Lmao. She should spank his front thing. Ah ah aaa. INFS.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by vislabraye(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2010
zaza1:

i love to spank that butt while i do d bizness, guess al do itmore now that i know that even the bible folks were spanking that butt while tapping that backside grin grin grin grin wink
zaza1:

i love to spank that butt while i do d bizness, guess al do itmore now that i know that even the bible folks were spanking that butt while tapping that backside grin grin grin grin wink

Gerrout of here cheesy cheesy
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by JeSoul(f): 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2010
Spank your wife. There's another term for that, its called "Domestic Violence" and is a crime in sane, rational countries.

Using the bible as an excuse in this instance can be likened to the KKK who also use the bible as justification to kill and discriminate against blacks. Wackjobs are in abundance in these crazy times.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by shadrach77: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2010
i don't think this is true - somebody just sat in the comfort of his home and made up a story - this cannot happen anywhere
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Iyineda(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2010
If it isn't consensual then that woman is being abused. It's the same thing as punching her in the face.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by GL(f): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2010
did anyone actually go to the website? i'm still trying to figure out if it's some quasi-BDSM site, or if they're truly propagating spanking as a form of punishment. either way, i think it's crap! the only scriptural basis for discipline i saw was:

Hebrews 12:11 - Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

the guy writes that he regularly spanked his wife as far back as when they were dating, and her parents knew but never objected.

i think this is just an excuse for abuse, and a way to keep women subdued. i don't think this would bring about happier marriages, at least i can't be happy with this nonsense anyway. if some women like it, then it's good for them.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Consultant(f): 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2010
I went to the website and found their scriptural references - they are too many to post here, if you are interested, click on this link to go to them directly.
http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline.com/cdd_scriptural_support.html.

Note that all the references refer to:
1. Discipline of children
2. God chastening his children (all of us)
3. Jesus being beaten before he was crucified
4. General scriptures about how disciplining with the rod is a good thing

After the scriptures, they posted this justification:
Without question, these verses can be applied to discipline of children, but clearly, they can also be applied to the discipline of adults. No ages are mentioned in most of these verses. Some of the verses which did mention "children" were talking about "God's children", of which all age groups are included. In many of the verses, God was speaking, in general terms, to the nation of Israel, warning them to return to the right path. These verses were directed at adults, yet the threat of physically disciplining these adult listeners was still used.

Did you notice? There are more verses which could be interpreted as relating to the discipline of adults, or interpreted as relating to the discipline of either adults or children, than there were verses which specifically related to the discipline of children?

Do these verses unequivocally state that God would literally cut a switch or grab His belt and physically turn each person over His knee? Of course not. However, while these verses do not command the physical discipline of adults, they do not condemn it either.

No where on this site does it specify a single scripture about men beating their wives. So to the poster I only have one question - if the disciplining of adults with the rod is such a wonderful thing, why have the men not signed up for their own beatings? You argue that a woman has no authority over the man and so cannot spank him. Well, i am sure their pastors have authority enough to discipline them, so let all the men line up and go to church so that they can get their own share of this wonderful approach to discipline.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by OmoTier1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2010
Funny how some christian folks still do not understand the spiritual concept of mariage. This question is more like asking: Can a Husband spank himself?

It is arrant nonsense for any man to think about hitting a woman, worst His wife, whom He claim on that wedding day was going to be the bone of His bone and the Flesh of His Flesh! Most people do not realised that few "right" words from the heart can make a "mountain of troubles" to become a "valley of lilies"

THERE IS NO SCRIPTURAL BACKING FOR ANY HUSBAND TO SPANK HIS WIFE and I think it is time true christians expose these extremist who use the bible as a cover for their self deluding passion! Too many of these groups are now over the places not realizing their actions are turning people away from the gospel of truth!
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by bawomolo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2010
nothing wrong with a little bdsm cheesy
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^^^
True and some women don't mind cool
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by spikedcylinder: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2010
Spare the rod and spoil the wife.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Coretalk(m): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2010
whatever happens to reasoning, (talk to your wife, she knows she's wrong, she apologies and you forgive)

@OP what happens when the husband is wrong?, ,wait, let me guess, the husband is never wrong, right?

Your wife would be scared of you, to make matters worse, when you have children they will be scared as well.

what kind of picture is the so called "man of the house" painting to his kids when he starts spanking their mother and she's crying.

No woman should succumb to this nonsense. unless she begs the man's hand in marriage. If a man said he loves you & care about you, why can't he reason with you
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Samobi(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ Poster

You are precisely the kind of people my Pastor, who is Canadian by the way, preached about this past sunday. We are living in the last days which means there will be many false prophets like yourself and others who have made a convenant with sin to the extent that you believe you are doing the right thing when you are not. Heaven help you the day you lay your hand on an only daughter. Her male family members will shred you to pieces and leave your corps for the vultures. So you better be careful whose precious daughter you hit. Any man who hits my sisters or daughters is a dead man walking!
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by jedisco(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2010
How come everyone is missing what the website wrote below. It reads

"This website, as well as any
information presented herein, is
intended for purposes of education
or entertainment only. Views or
opinions expressed do not
necessarily reflect those of
ownership or management."

@poster
you can now see you are following a confused lot
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 25, 2010
I wholeheartedly agree with this . . . the husband can spank his wife - in bed! grin
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Pokarika(m): 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2010
[color=#990000][/color] How can a man be spankin his wife? is he nt ashamed of himsel f? in fact it shows illitracy n its primitive. d person deserves be castrated.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by timmy2409(m): 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2010
@poster Do you think we should also obey all the following? grin

Don't let cattle graze with other kinds of Cattle (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't have a variety of crops on the same field. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9)  Have you ever done that?

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10).  I wonder if Dr. Laura would like that one to be enforced?

If a man sleeps with his father's wife,  both him and his father's wife is to be put to death. (Leviticus 20:11)

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death.  (Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed. (Leviticus 20:15-16).  I guess you should kill the animal since they were willing participants.  Are they crazy?

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death.  (Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a LovePeddler, she is to be burnt at the stake.  (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community.  (Leviticus 24:14-16)

Don't let cattle graze with other kinds of Cattle (Leviticus 19:19)

Anyone who dreams or prophesizes anything that is against God, or anyone who tries to turn you from God, is to be put to death. (Deuteronomy 13:5)

If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping another God, kill them. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

If you find out a city worships a different god, destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants,  even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15)

Kill anyone with a different religion. (Deuteronomy 17:2-7)

I swear the bible is one sick book tongue
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by denzel2009: 11:56pm On Oct 25, 2010
davidylan:

I wholeheartedly agree with this . . . the husband can spank his wife - in bed! grin

Afterwards, do everything in missionary position.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by kabukabu50(m): 12:15am On Oct 26, 2010
you gotta be kidding me? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
spank your wife

Religion + Illiteracy

I spank women in the bed,not for failing to cook,or disobedience grin grin grin grin
but for showing me that phat booty wink

Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by kabukabu50(m): 12:18am On Oct 26, 2010
denzel2009:

Afterwards, do everything in missionary position.

Gawd,missionary is for virgin teenagers and senile old men.

do it doggie style,wheelbarrow or tower of power grin grin grin grin

Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Romeo4real(m): 12:24am On Oct 26, 2010
@johndoe200 -

You are simply stirring the pot here. You will also do well to do some research before questioning people who have rightly questioned your post.
You say it is sanctioned by God, but cannot show any scripture proving so (because you have not researched it yourself). I hereby challenge you to provide just a single scripture that condones the physical chastisement of ones wife.
If you happened to go through the webisites whose links you have so readily posted, you will find out that 2 of them have clear sexual overtones in relation to the spanking, and the 3rd is a book review on a blog who's author is clearly uncomfortable with the issue.

There is nothing wrong if couple choose to do this amongst themselves, but to claim this is based in Christian principles and Biblical doctrine is disingenuous.  will be waiting for you to provide irrefutable proof of that which you so have readily accepted as fact.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by kabukabu50(m): 2:06am On Oct 26, 2010
johndoe is a retard,dont you know by now.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by angrynaija: 2:39am On Oct 26, 2010
why do i sense something morally perveted in this?
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 26, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]There is no God !!![/size][/size][/size]
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by johndoe200: 3:05am On Oct 26, 2010
Romeo4real:

@johndoe200 -

You are simply stirring the pot here. You will also do well to do some research before questioning people who have rightly questioned your post.
You say it is sanctioned by God, but cannot show any scripture proving so (because you have not researched it yourself). I hereby challenge you to provide just a single scripture that condones the physical chastisement of ones wife.
If you happened to go through the webisites whose links you have so readily posted, you will find out that 2 of them have clear sexual overtones in relation to the spanking, and the 3rd is a book review on a blog who's author is clearly uncomfortable with the issue.

There is nothing wrong if couple choose to do this amongst themselves, but to claim this is based in Christian principles and Biblical doctrine is disingenuous.  will be waiting for you to provide irrefutable proof of that which you so have readily accepted as fact.

I am not "stirring the pot" as you call it. As for scripture, there are too many to list, if you want to go through them this is the link:
http://www.christiandomesticdiscipline.com/cdd_scriptural_support.html

But what is important is the interpretation of what is written in the bible. Once again I will use the website as they say it better than I can:

Without question, these verses can be applied to discipline of children, but clearly, they can also be applied to the discipline of adults. No ages are mentioned in most of these verses. Some of the verses which did mention "children" were talking about "God's children", of which all age groups are included. In many of the verses, God was speaking, in general terms, to the nation of Israel, warning them to return to the right path. These verses were directed at adults, yet the threat of physically disciplining these adult listeners was still used.

Did you notice? There are more verses which could be interpreted as relating to the discipline of adults, or interpreted as relating to the discipline of either adults or children, than there were verses which specifically related to the discipline of children?

Do these verses unequivocally state that God would literally cut a switch or grab His belt and physically turn each person over His knee? Of course not. However, while these verses do not command the physical discipline of adults, they do not condemn it either.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by johndoe200: 3:11am On Oct 26, 2010
Consultant:

No where on this site does it specify a single scripture about men beating their wives. So to the poster I only have one question - if the disciplining of adults with the rod is such a wonderful thing, why have the men not signed up for their own beatings? You argue that a woman has no authority over the man and so cannot spank him. Well, i am sure their pastors have authority enough to discipline them, so let all the men line up and go to church so that they can get their own share of this wonderful approach to discipline.

This is the problem with the so called modern woman. You have imported equality of the sexes into religion. Can you show me anywhere in the Bible, Quran etc, where it says that men and women are equal or to be treated equally?
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by johndoe200: 3:16am On Oct 26, 2010
kabukabu50:

johndoe is a retard,dont you know by now.

Just following in your parents footsteps.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by ShyOne(f): 3:38am On Oct 26, 2010
oopss!! I don't think soooo.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by InkedNerd(f): 3:52am On Oct 26, 2010
There is no God !!!

Hmmmm
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 26, 2010
perhaps the fellow is practicing what he saw here

http://britishspanking.com/
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by InkedNerd(f): 6:23am On Oct 26, 2010
^^^ Lmao, who knows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? / Let's See How Old You Are: Can You Remember This chewing gum? / 'I'm Childless! But, My Landlady Is Pregnant For My Husband!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.