Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,542 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! (51584 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Uncle Spanks Nephew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2010
Igonih:

Poster and his supporters are TROLLS shocked
COOL DK:

You are simply one of those causing religious war. Y not pickn up a Quran, read & understand b4 posting; afterall English version is available. Imbec*lic fellow, slowpoke, donkey; this what the Holy book says:

Q 4:34 "Men are d mainteners of women, for that Allah has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have spent of their wealth. Righteous women are obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah has guarded. Those from whom you fear rebellious, admonish them and desert them in the bed and smack them (without harshness). Then, if they obey you, do not look for anyway against them. Allah is High, Great"

Q 2:223 "Women are your planting place (for children); come then to them as you please and forward (good deeds) for your souls, and fear Allah. Allah know that you shall meet him. Give glad tidings to the believers.
What differs in the quoran quotations I gave and the ones you gave?I expected you to explain why those were written in the quoran and not to write the passage in full.In the first instance,pls tell me how you can spank or beat up your wife without harshness? In the second instance,do you have to go in unto your wife as you pleases without considering her emotions at that particular time,is she your sex object? Besides your comment is an absolute sine qua non to corroborate that you are still an immatured kid or rather an adult with a kids brain or an adult with an IQ of 88.If not,how can you use the words ''imbecilic fellow,slowpoke and donkey in making a simple and insignificant comment.Did holy Quoran teach you to curse?Absolutely not.Pls beg your beloved mum to teach you some manners.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by zoraro(m): 12:22am On Oct 27, 2010
COOL DK:

You are simply one of those causing religious war. Y not pickn up a Quran, read & understand b4 posting; afterall English version is available. Imbec*lic fellow, slowpoke, donkey; this what the Holy book says:

Q 4:34 "Men are d mainteners of women, for that Allah has preferred in bounty one of them over another, and for that they have spent of their wealth. Righteous women are obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah has guarded. Those from whom you fear rebellious, admonish them and desert them in the bed and smack them (without harshness). Then, if they obey you, do not look for anyway against them. Allah is High, Great"

Q 2:223 "Women are your planting place (for children); come then to them as you please and forward (good deeds) for your souls, and fear Allah. Allah know that you shall meet him. Give glad tidings to the believers.

And you are one of those that partake in religious wars. What is the difference between is quotes and yours, they basically are saying the same thing in different words.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by kabukabu50(m): 2:25am On Oct 27, 2010
Never seen so many retarded religous zealots in one post before,no wonder nigeria is so backward. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by johndoe200: 4:29am On Oct 27, 2010
zoraro:

And you are one of those that partake in religious wars. What is the difference between is quotes and yours, they basically are saying the same thing in different words.

True and they all show that in some instances wife's and women in general benefit from a good spanking. It keeps them on the right path behavior wise.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by tightfella: 5:07am On Oct 27, 2010
This is a very funny topic, lol, spanking is not the surest way to correct someone from a wrong doing, I would rather be a good leader, showing good examples for her to follow, correct her in love whenever she does any wrong and the kids will emulate, what will your family members especially your kids and even her parents say? strict christian discipline or doctrine or not, spanking, no way!
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by zoraro(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2010
johndoe200:

True and they all show that in some instances wife's and women in general benefit from a good spanking. It keeps them on the right path behavior wise.

Anybody that believes in spanking his wife/women as a form of discipline needs to be examined closely (psychiatric examination). Why don't you come out and say that you're more interested in the actual act itself than any correctional effect it may have?
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Intrepid1(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2010
Absolute rubbish! Spanking your wife? That's physical abuse which is frowned upon by the law and religion. The fella's sick joo!
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by MiiO: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2010
@Poster
Before I begin to comment on how silly this concept is, I would like to point out that there is NOWHERE in the Bible, where it says or that justifies husbands 'spanking' their wives. What scriptural verses are you talking about??Yes men are the heads of the house, but they are to LOVE their wives as Jesus loves the Church. Spanking was not part of the deal.
I personally do not believe a man has a right to hit his wife on ANY account. Its quite silly to say you spank your kids and spank your wife as well. Are the wives and children on the same level now?? shocked
Men being the head of the house is all well and good, but pls physical violence (which is what spanking is) has never been part of the marital vows. I don't remember hearing 'In beating and in peace' as part of the 'I do'.
Your wives are meant to be your other halves, equal to you in the home. Yes you are the head of the house, no one is fighting with you for the position, but she is an adult just like you are. I say this a lot, my father stopped 'spanking' when I was 9. I see no reason for some man to decide in my 20s and so on that it is time for my memories to be refreshed. You are meant to be husband, not father. Big difference.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by johndoe200: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2010
MiiO:

@Poster
Before I begin to comment on how silly this concept is, I would like to point out that there is NOWHERE in the Bible, where it says or that justifies husbands 'spanking' their wives. What scriptural verses are you talking about??Yes men are the heads of the house, but they are to LOVE their wives as Jesus loves the Church. Spanking was not part of the deal.
I personally do not believe a man has a right to hit his wife on ANY account. Its quite silly to say you spank your kids and spank your wife as well. Are the wives and children on the same level now?? shocked
Men being the head of the house is all well and good, but pls physical violence (which is what spanking is) has never been part of the marital vows. I don't remember hearing 'In beating and in peace' as part of the 'I do'.
Your wives are meant to be your other halves, equal to you in the home. Yes you are the head of the house, no one is fighting with you for the position, but she is an adult just like you are. I say this a lot, my father stopped 'spanking' when I was 9. I see no reason for some man to decide in my 20s and so on that it is time for my memories to be refreshed. You are meant to be husband, not father. Big difference.

Everything you said above is a rant. Do you think the members of the church and others who adhere to these beliefs do not have their own faith and scriptural backing for what they do? By the way the bible did not start with Jesus.

Read my previous posts for the references. Just as an aside if the man is head of the house, how can you be equal to him and NOT BE CO-HEAD? Do I spy a little women's lib in your own bible teachings?
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Iyineda(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2010
kabukabu50:

Never seen so many retarded religous zealots in one post before,no wonder nigeria is so backward.

I feel your pain. embarassed
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by MiiO: 12:28pm On Oct 27, 2010
Trust me if that was a rant, it would have been way longer than that. I read all your past post and references, and none of them have scriptural references that say 'men should spank their wives'. Yes some talk about God disciplining his children, but I don't see anywhere that states the gender of those children. So like someone asked earlier, why are the men not involved in this new form of discipline?? Since the verses can be applied to all adults?? Or do men now have a new class for identification??

Yes the people who adhere to these believes have their own reasons for doing so, but saying that those reasons are backed by the scriptures is lying against the Bible. If I choose to interpret the statement 'lets go green' to mean breaking down every building around and planting trees, that is my own interpretation. That does not make it the words of whoever said 'lets go green'. Interpretations and actual sayings are different.

Yes the bible did not start with Jesus Christ, but his coming brought changes, and his teachings and life changed some of the laws in the old testament. He preached forgiveness, which changed the laws on 'stoning people to death' (read John 8 for instance), he died on the cross, which replaced the sacrificial lamb and became the lamb sacrificed in remission for our sins (John 1:29). Besides, you cannot split the Bible in two just because a segment suits your interpretations. The Bible balances itself out and is almost contradictory unless taken as a whole.

I am not advocating for 'women's lib' or any of that good stuff. (Eph 5:25, Col 3:19) Those verses all tell husbands to love their wives as Christ loves the church and to not be harsh with them. If spanking is not being harsh, then idk what you want to call it. No matter how you look at it, if it is not consensual (which then becomes something similar to S/M), it is domestic violence.

Anyway good luck to you and your future/present wife. Hope she accepts getting spanked and your marriage is one of love and understanding, rather than fear and secrecy.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by holydante(m): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2010
Hi Folks,

My candid opinion is that such an act is simply barbaric and cannot be justified (although evidence has shown that every Christian religious sect that is considered outlaw and evil-inclined can always prove their case from the Bible). i would rather prefer that the husband batters his wife to submission but to claim authority-source from the Bible is sickening, that means he can as well kill her off and claim that Jesus said ''better enter heaven with one eye than go to hell''

I am a fully grown adult but the memories of my childhood and teenage years spankings (am not against corrective child spankings but i strongly believe that it was abused by those that brought me up because they have the authority to do so and i got countless doses even when it was uncalled for grin) evokes negative memories in me and am sure it has not allowed me to fully express love to those involved even after decades.

spanking didn't make me a better man, it made me fear and revile those that did it to me (especially where talking to me would have solved the misdemeanour).

A husband turning his wife's buttocks to flog her in the 21st century is an act of humiliation (you flog your kids and your wife too sad angry shocked shocked shocked) . He will never command respect from her, worst case scenario is that he will elicit fear, loathing and outward show of submission, i have no doubt in my mind that the lady in question cannot wait for the demise of such religious bully for her to gain freedom.

I am at loss as to the advise to give to such person in this dilemma, i would rather talk to the perpetrator (the spanker himself grin grin grin grin)
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Dproducer(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2010
@Poster: You and all men that spank their grown and matured wifes are SICK F*^K'S,
ok, Since its only women that go wrong in your perspective, Who spanks the men for their own evil deeds?
Get a life you flipping Extremist!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by ceasyc(f): 10:19am On Oct 28, 2010
spank ke? dem no born d guy well
digging his grave divorce me thinks

he shud go spank a man or some1 his size n c wot will happen or beta still he shud spank himself grin. hisses
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by johndoe200: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2010
ceasyc:

spank ke? dem no born d guy well
digging his grave divorce me thinks

he shud go spank a man or some1 his size n c wot will happen or beta still he shud spank himself grin. hisses

Spoken like A TRUE CHRISTIAN!!!!!!
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2010
Omg! Wot kind of nonsense is dat so d poster is encouragin men 2 discipline dia wives by spankin dem on d buts.i dnt know y sum ppus tinkin is so shalow.spits on poster!
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by joechidex: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2010
angry i think life in ghana is better than the life in Nigeria in all angle
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by COOLDK(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2010
Benstino:

Pls beg your beloved mum to teach you some manners.
Nvr knew crap like u is still living. Y dont you appeal to ur mother to teach you common sense of humor?That will be beta 4 u than splitting ur slippering saliva rubbishly on this forum, and Im very sure she taught you but you jst choose to be a muddy son. As i've said, u are nothing but donkey.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by ceasyc(f): 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2010
johndoe200:

Spoken like A TRUE CHRISTIAN!!!!!!

if u like b sarcastic there, na u sabi. xtain or no xtain, spanking ur wife is sooooo bloody wrong. spanking na posh/nice word or u trying to make it sound nice/posh NO it is not posh, it means u hit ur wife = domestic violence = CRIME

if na so then it shud b two ways na = make d wife spank d husband too grin. u dont even know d real meaning of being a true christain. na by to go church every sunday or everyday? christain my 4king arse. silly thread n post. comot here jo!
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by 9to5365(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2011
This is now pertinent again. Christianity supports punishing your wife? I didn't know this.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2011
LMAO @ Thread starter

Bloody useless. Why ain't I surprised? grin
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Johndoe100(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2011
9to5365:

This is now pertinent again. Christianity supports punishing your wife? I didn't know this.

Yes it does. Good thing too.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by spankmeme: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2011
I spank my wife when she is getting stressed out. She gets a good cry and after she is much more relaxed and composed. For us spanking is always over the knee and starts and ends with my hands. If I don’t spank her, her level of stress builds and it usually takes the hairbrush to get her to release all of her stress. We have been married since 1986. We don’t argue, no fighting and we are enjoying sex every day twice. I love her more now than when we first got married. She is the light of my life and our family is paterned after a 1950′s family. She is a stay at home mom (recently). We homeschool our kids and in our family the men and boys where pants and the women and daughter wear dress’s and skirts. We live a Christian Domestic Discipline life style. I know many of you may judge this but how many of married couple are Intimate twice a day and have been married 25 years and there is absolutely no fighting or argueing.

In Gods love Steven and Althea
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Johndoe100(m): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2011
@spankmeme

this is what I meant when I started this thread. I respect your choices, and would love to hear more about the lifestyle.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 27, 2011
I suppose everyone needs a good beating once in a while grin
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by ifyalways(f): 5:54am On Sep 27, 2011
ROFL @ Johnny d'doe getting internet Nigerians worked up for norin.

LOL@Mr. Spankmeme registering just to tell us how old his (real or imaginary) marriage is and how he spanks his wife.

Very funny internet Nigerians.Anyhoo,jokes aside Y'all know whats obtainable in the "real world".Touch a woman,get thrown out the porch,sued,locked up in a cold,dry jail while the STRONG BLACK woman brings in a meek but stronger manliness into your house,he'd eat ur food,wear ur boxers,sleep on your bed and chop that kpomo.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Johndoe100(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2011
@ifyalways
if you don't know about something, you ask and you may learn something new. Displaying your ignorance is not attractive.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by ifyalways(f): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2011
embarassed ^ I want to attract and not repel therefore I'm asking and eager to learn.Mr. Johndoe educate me,tell me why a man has to spank his wife.

Thank you.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by cicero(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2011
@op
Just saw this thread, is it a joke or are you serious?
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Johndoe100(m): 1:38am On Sep 30, 2011
cicero:

@op
Just saw this thread, is it a joke or are you serious?

Very serious. This is a way of life for some people.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Johndoe100(m): 1:47am On Sep 30, 2011
ifyalways:

embarassed ^ I want to attract and not repel therefore I'm asking and eager to learn.Mr. Johndoe educate me,tell me why a man has to spank his wife.

Thank you.

Read spankmeme's post, it contains some insights. Also read the links on the first few pages of this thread.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Busybody2(f): 2:42am On Sep 30, 2011
Kinky sex/dominatrix in disguise lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Women Shave Their Baby's First Hair. / Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.