Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! (51436 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Uncle Spanks Nephew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by denzel2009: 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2011
Busy_body:

Kinky sex/dominatrix in disguise lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Do you need spanking wink
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Busybody2(f): 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2011
denzel2009:

Do you need spanking wink

You are confusing me with that old cargo Jennykadry,[s] i am too rigid and not flexible enough to be contorted into different positions[/s] angry Why waste time, I like to go straight to bedmantics without dilly-dallying jare tongue grin
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by denzel2009: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2011
Busy_body:

You are confusing me with that old cargo Jennykadry,[s] i am too rigid and not flexible enough to be contorted into different positions[/s] angry Why waste time, I like to go straight to bedmantics without dilly-dallying jare tongue grin

If you can touch your toes, that should give me a bird's eye view of the epping forest wink. Long time no see, can you sashay your apple shaped rear axle past me again. Jennykadry's got nothing on you. kiss
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Busybody2(f): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2011
denzel2009:

If you can touch your toes, that should give me a bird's eye view of the epping forest wink. Long time no see, can you sashay your apple shaped rear axle past me again. Jennykadry's got nothing on you. kiss

embarassed Oh dear, actually i was on my way to my usual haunting ground on NL - the religious section - but mistakenly stumbled into this section and clicked here tongue

Denzel o ti yanma oh, you don rot finish shocked Abeg no come put igbo for my pocket and make me turn the air blue, there are still loads of pickineses awake at this time, and i don't want to be held responsible for corrupting them tongue cheesy
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by denzel2009: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2011
Somebody hacked into my laptop shocked shocked
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by ronkebp(f): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2011
i really do not know if this is spanking or hitting/beating? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Busybody2(f): 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2011
denzel2009:

Somebody hacked into my laptop shocked shocked

Jeez where do i get all this okobo's from[i] nitori Olorun [/i] angry I just coded it because of the kiddies around na, and now that you have legged it with that ya coconut head, what am i gonna be doing this weekend angry cheesy grin
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by denzel2009: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2011
Busy_body:

Jeez where do i get all this okobo's from[i] nitori Olorun [/i] angry I just coded it because of the kiddies around na, and now that you have legged it with that ya coconut head, what am i gonna be doing this weekend angry cheesy grin

Omg, you don't understand misdirection. wink

Let's meet at the usual place, pick up up in front of Lidl Dagenham?
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Busybody2(f): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2011
denzel2009:

Omg, you don't understand misdirection. wink

Let's meet at the usual place, pick up up in front of Lidl Dagenham?

Yay, makojami Olugbala, chai, why doesn't this nairaland have an emoticon of a drooling thumbs up sign angry angry cheesy
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by 2mch(m): 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2011
Unreal. This sounds twisted and a bit perverted. lipsrsealed
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by N101: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2011
JohnDoe loves him some "domestic discipline" or - what was that phrased that was used before?  Oh yes, "aggressively oriented domestic conflict resolutioncheesy 

kokoye: 'spank' is relative and have multiple meanings

And multiple bruises, if the so-called wife's "complaint" is to be believed.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by 9to5365(m): 12:28am On Oct 03, 2011
2mch:

Unreal. This sounds twisted and a bit perverted. lipsrsealed

No, it's just a way of life that some people choose.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 03, 2011
I always thought this was a white-person fetish cuz their parents didn't whoop their butts good enough while they were kids. Seems this foolishnss has made it's way into the black community now . . . like many other things.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by darkhand: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2011
2buff:

I always thought this was a white-person fetish cuz their parents didn't whoop their butts good enough while they were kids. Seems this foolishnss has made it's way into the black community now . . . like many other things.

Some things are not too bad. This being one. grin grin
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Johndoe100(m): 6:45am On Oct 07, 2011
@2buff
This is not a fetish. It is a way of life, ordained by God.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by spankmeme: 2:33am On Oct 18, 2011
I promise all that my post was true. For those that have not tried this life style you will not understand but I love my wife more than ever. We homeschool our kids and our kids will benefit by being raised by two parents that love them and run a argue free and fighting free house.  I grew up with parents that always argued and that has a emotional impact on us as kids when young.  Our kids see no arguing or fighting. They see love and compassion between us. My wife's last spanking was about 2 weeks ago and she instigated it with a letter asking for it. She has lower  blood pressure than it used to be. So if you want to question my authenticity. fine but does this letter really appear to be BS. I pray you to not judge until you have tried. I bet there are many out there that deep down want to try  it.
In Gods love, Steven and Althea
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by spankmeme: 2:35am On Oct 18, 2011
Amen johndoe

In Gods love
steve
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by Johndoe100(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2011
I am sure there are people who crave a stable loving home life, I think they should consider this.

spankmeme:

Amen johndoe

In Gods love
steve

Love brother.
Re: What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! by MarkUK: 12:47am On Nov 22, 2011
We are from the UK.
Our family are also members of a Christian Church that advocates the practice of Christian Domestic Discipline.
I discussed this lady's situation with my wife.

In both our views this lady should stop complaining and be thankful she has such a loving and kind husband and cares enough about her to regularly spank her to improve her behavior. Perhaps she should instead put her energy into improving her behavior instead of moaning and she might not get spanked as much.
And even if she still does it is probably just that her husband has very high standards and want to be the best behaved and most obedient wife there is so he can be proud of her.

yours

Mark and Fiona

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How She Passed Away And Was Replaced In 2 Days / Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture / Why Do Women Shave Their Baby's First Hair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.