Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. (64939 Views)

Meet Regina Askia's Husband, Son And Daughters / Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by Vulcanheph(m): 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Awesome write up and very Encouraging.....good one from her, to all Honest and hardworking Nigerians out there, never give up and always Keep flying the colors high.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by sylve11: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hamachi:
1. When you dump a girl from
OSUN, she'll create a scene &
disgrace you.
2. Dump a girl from CALABAR,
she'll accused u of impregnating her
& force you to love her again
whether
you like it or not.
3. Dump a girl from ABUJA, she'll
cry day & night.
4. Dump a girl from BENIN, she'll
bewitch you and you will wake
up with boils on your face.
5. Dump a girl from ENUGU, she'll
take your name & picture to
shrine.
6. Dump a girl from IMO, she
won't even
notice it because she has so
many sugar daddies.
7. Dump a girl from WARRI, she'll
turn her
bedroom to beer parlour & drink
all sort of drinks until she gets
high.
8. Dump a girl from LAGOS, she'll
go round & sleep with all your
friends.
9. Dump a girl from PORT
HARCOURT, in 2 weeks' time she'll
invite you to her wedding.
10. Dump a girl from ANAMBRA,
she'll
tempt your dad & become your
stepmother.
11. Dump a girl from KANO, she'll
report you to her dad in the army
& you will marry her at gun point.
12. Dump an ABIA girl, she'll burn
ur
property & apologise.
13. Dump a BAYELSA girl, you'll
see her the next day in your
house with your elder brother.
14. Dump a girl from KOGI, no
need they
have dumped you a long time
ago.
15. Dump an Abaliki girl, she 'll carry matchet to kill you
16.Dump a girl from BENUE, am
sorry you already have AIDS.
Wetin I still dey reason be say na
wetin go come happen if you
dump a girl from BORNO

the states never complete. smiley cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by Petacephas: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
She send suicide bombers to your village naa
Hamachi:
1. When you dump a girl from
OSUN, she'll create a scene &
disgrace you.
2. Dump a girl from CALABAR,
she'll accused u of impregnating her
& force you to love her again
whether
you like it or not.
3. Dump a girl from ABUJA, she'll
cry day & night.
4. Dump a girl from BENIN, she'll
bewitch you and you will wake
up with boils on your face.
5. Dump a girl from ENUGU, she'll
take your name & picture to
shrine.
6. Dump a girl from IMO, she
won't even
notice it because she has so
many sugar daddies.
7. Dump a girl from WARRI, she'll
turn her
bedroom to beer parlour & drink
all sort of drinks until she gets
high.
8. Dump a girl from LAGOS, she'll
go round & sleep with all your
friends.
9. Dump a girl from PORT
HARCOURT, in 2 weeks' time she'll
invite you to her wedding.
10. Dump a girl from ANAMBRA,
she'll
tempt your dad & become your
stepmother.
11. Dump a girl from KANO, she'll
report you to her dad in the army
& you will marry her at gun point.
12. Dump an ABIA girl, she'll burn
ur
property & apologise.
13. Dump a BAYELSA girl, you'll
see her the next day in your
house with your elder brother.
14. Dump a girl from KOGI, no
need they
have dumped you a long time
ago.
16.Dump a girl from BENUE, am
sorry you already have AIDS.
Wetin I still dey reason be say na
wetin go come happen if you
dump a girl from BORNO

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by friendlyadvice: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by ba7man(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
If you go your rich neighbour house go dey mess up, dem go embarrass you lass lass.
Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by ckmayoca: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Brilliant woman...America and racism are inseparable, a sh!thole country indeed
Nigerians and tribalism nko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by ckmayoca: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
friendlyadvice:
she no even fine sef

Show your mama st that age

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
shogsman:
I don't understand this crave for USA especially among on Nigerians, have some self respect y'all.
If you are a nurse like this woman and you specialize in OB/GYN you can earn as high as 330kUSD a year. That's the craze. The money

4 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by addikt(m): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Thank you
Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by magzey: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
OK but don't invite me abroad for launching the book Biko. angry grin grin

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by friendlyadvice: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
ckmayoca:

Show your mama st that age
ew what do you want with my momma's picture?
Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by ceejay80s(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Instead of u all to put hands and fight ur leaders and government, u are here killing ur selves and they are there laffing at all y'all . do u know how great Britain became great? Cos they fought hard in the past, go read the history of Britain and their government, robin hood is not a fairytale story, Britain was once corrupt and over bad,
USSR comes to mind.....
Ur leaders were not and are not there to lead u all, they are there to milk u all, from APC to PDP, NRC ,sdp, etc, continue to kill ur selves ,while they continue to enrich them selves,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by CuntMiner(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hamachi:
1. When you dump a girl from OSUN, she'll create a scene & disgrace you.
2. Dump a girl from CALABAR, she'll accused u of impregnating her & force you to love her again whether you like it or not.
3. Dump a girl from ABUJA, she'll cry day & night.
4. Dump a girl from BENIN, she'll bewitch you and you will wake up with boils on your face.
5. Dump a girl from ENUGU, she'll take your name & picture to shrine.
6. Dump a girl from IMO, she won't even notice it because she has so many sugar daddies.
7. Dump a girl from WARRI, she'll turn her bedroom to beer parlour & drink all sort of drinks until she gets high.
8. Dump a girl from LAGOS, she'll go round & sleep with all your friends.
9. Dump a girl from PORT HARCOURT, in 2 weeks' time she'll invite you to her wedding.
10. Dump a girl from ANAMBRA, she'll tempt your dad & become yourstepmother.
11. Dump a girl from KANO, she'll report you to her dad in the army & you will marry her at gun point.
12. Dump an ABIA girl, she'll burn ur property & apologise.
13. Dump a BAYELSA girl, you'll see her the next day in your house with your elder brother.
14. Dump a girl from KOGI, no need they have dumped you a long time ago.
16.Dump a girl from BENUE, am sorry you already have AIDS. Wetin I still dey reason be say na wetin go come happen if you dump a girl from BORNO
ibadan nko??

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by Ten06(m): 3:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
This embarrassing situation is just being caused by people who claim to be China of Nigeria, a people whom I have not seen to have produce a product talk much of a durable one. A white lady just told my friend mom in the US to stop telling people that she is a Nigerian.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by windhunter(m): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nice one. Keep riding woman.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by Pedrogold(m): 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hungrychicken:
All because of the Igbos and their love for money, they have painted the whole black race bad. smh.

I been wan swear for you

But I remember say normal people don stop to dey reason like you.

Just try get small sense sha.
Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by Commentor: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
DrObiHogan:

If you are a nurse like this woman and you specialize in OB/GYN you can earn as high as 330kUSD a year. That's the craze. The money

Una don start again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by LordPsalm(m): 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wow, such a vintage vagina...
Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by Junkie1: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hamachi:
1. When you dump a girl from OSUN, she'll create a scene & disgrace you.
2. Dump a girl from CALABAR, she'll accused u of impregnating her & force you to love her again whether you like it or not.
3. Dump a girl from ABUJA, she'll cry day & night.
4. Dump a girl from BENIN, she'll bewitch you and you will wake up with boils on your face.
5. Dump a girl from ENUGU, she'll take your name & picture to shrine.
6. Dump a girl from IMO, she won't even notice it because she has so many sugar daddies.
7. Dump a girl from WARRI, she'll turn her bedroom to beer parlour & drink all sort of drinks until she gets high.
8. Dump a girl from LAGOS, she'll go round & sleep with all your friends.
9. Dump a girl from PORT HARCOURT, in 2 weeks' time she'll invite you to her wedding.
10. Dump a girl from ANAMBRA, she'll tempt your dad & become yourstepmother.
11. Dump a girl from KANO, she'll report you to her dad in the army & you will marry her at gun point.
12. Dump an ABIA girl, she'll burn ur property & apologise.
13. Dump a BAYELSA girl, you'll see her the next day in your house with your elder brother.
14. Dump a girl from KOGI, no need they have dumped you a long time ago.
16.Dump a girl from BENUE, am sorry you already have AIDS. Wetin I still dey reason be say na wetin go come happen if you dump a girl from BORNO
THIS IS ACCURATE THOUGH

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by kpolli(m): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood Veteran, Regina Askia has a message for Nigerians working in America.

Her post comes amid news of arrest of several Nigerians in the US who have been indicted in cyber fraud and money laundering schemes.

She also reveals she's writing a book on her observations on the treatment of black immigrants in America.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/regina-askia-has-a-message-for-nigerians-working-in-america/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1oBZaPBYXc/?hl=en

No co-worker has said anything to me

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by shogsman(m): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
DrObiHogan:

Do you know Australia pays more.and no you can't make 330k a year as a nurse.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by Martinez39(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Can't even put a question mark at the end of her questions. Nurse my foot.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by Nickshrapnel: 4:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
To all my hardworking Igbo folks, my prayers are with you too, you don't all deserve all the hate coming to you from your country men

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by chiedozie198100: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ciaos:
Everybody wan write book now... Ok oooooo.

u obviously dont get it.

it takes someone that has lived that life to understand fully what she just wrote.

as a black immigrant, america n the western world is a very emotionally painful place to live in.

forget the glam some people display.

it could be very lonely.

that's why they hang on to "home" things like music, food, movies, govt(which unfortunately gets them upset).

most often than not u r degraded to the least of humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by Freeman59: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Iblad0994:
"Corporate America is notoriously unfriendly when it comes to the hardworking black immigrant."

The bolded statement is what I call fallacy of hasty generalization. When will people learn to stop judging the USA by the action of Trump. I have been working here and my colleagues have always value us Africans for our brilliance and passion for work.

Although she is right about the recent fraud issue coz I am really bothered by the news of the FBI 80 which was on the front page of CNN website when it occurred. The implication is that my colleagues will try to view Nigerians from that angle even if they are not willing to say it.

The scammers are hurting us indirectly, but most especially they are hurting people in Nigeria that are trying to migrate here more. The day I almost regretted being a Nigerian is when one Indian colleague told me in the midst of other colleagues that Nigerians are mostly scammers in Atlanta, he said it immediately I told him I'm from Nigeria, although I defended Nigeria and told him we are not a nation of scammer but the stigma still sticks anytime I remember that day.

I hope people change and stop this get rich quick by any means syndrome.

One question for you: haVe 8haf any first hand experience of corporate America before? Like have you lived there before? Worked with them? If u haven't then stop making this noise here and shut the Bleep up. She spoke from her experience.

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by Neddstark: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Madam, if you no like am for there, come back Calabar. Dog meat plenty here for you, nobody go disturb you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by winosport: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
The only mistake is trying to defend Nigeria when someone call us a country of scammers...we should embrace it cos that what we are- You may not be a fraudster but I'm sure you know someone who is into "yahoo" what have you done about it? did you report him/her to the police?? Even if you do what will the Police do? Collect bribe and let him go on his merry way to continue with his fraud.....From the presidency down to the average man on the street we are somewhat responsible for this ridicule and public dance of shame cos even if you claim not to encourage fraud yet you feel indifferent about it which is also bad.
Nigeria is a failed institution mainly because of our indifferent attitude towards everything...we don't care unless it affects us directly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
She respectfully carried herself to obodo oyibo before all these regressive baboons start harassing her all in the name of being a nollywood actress.

She is not bothered about the discrimination over there. To her, its way better than being down in a sh1t hole filled with d1ck heads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by paix(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ciaos:
Everybody wan write book now... Ok oooooo.
When the reading culture has plummeted.
Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
This is a confused woman
Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Iblad0994:
"Corporate America is notoriously unfriendly when it comes to the hardworking black immigrant."

The bolded statement is what I call fallacy of hasty generalization. When will people learn to stop judging the USA by the action of Trump. I have been working here and my colleagues have always value us Africans for our brilliance and passion for work.

Although she is right about the recent fraud issue coz I am really bothered by the news of the FBI 80 which was on the front page of CNN website when it occurred. The implication is that my colleagues will try to view Nigerians from that angle even if they are not willing to say it.

The scammers are hurting us indirectly, but most especially they are hurting people in Nigeria that are trying to migrate here more. The day I almost regretted being a Nigerian is when one Indian colleague told me in the midst of other colleagues that Nigerians are mostly scammers in Atlanta, he said it immediately I told him I'm from Nigeria, although I defended Nigeria and told him we are not a nation of scammer but the stigma still sticks anytime I remember that day.

I hope people change and stop this get rich quick by any means syndrome.

Be creative adn stop repeating what she said. Contradicting yourself up adn down. "She's wrong, but hey she's right." smh
Re: Regina Askia Has A Message For Nigerians Working In America. by Freecitytech: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Abi!

I JUST CREATED SOME WHATSAPP GROUPS FOR RELATIONSHIP ADVICE. click the link below to join one of the group

https://okakasite.com/2019/08/26/whatsapp-groups-for-relationship/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Blast Tiwa Savage Over New Photo Of Her Baby / Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.