Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! (76146 Views)

Looking For Used Ps3 To Buy.... / Warning: Do NOT Update Your PS3 To OFW 4.45 Yet / Help! I Dont Want My Ps3 To Spoil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by Mobinga: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2010
oyb:

enter the repack lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

mass effect 2 comes in at some 12gbs if i remember

the rip comes in at 4gb - downside - low res cutscenes lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

sony took a smart strategy out hardware pirates

emulation of a ps3 is not feasible , so runningps3 titles on your pc is out of it.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin GTA IV comes at 15GB repack abi na ripped comes at 5GB lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by Mobinga: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2010
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by Pelumiv(m): 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2010
lets go hacking.
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by Kilode1: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2010
"Dancing around making funny faces at greedy capitalists" cheesy

Repented after saving instruction. . . embarassed
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by debosky(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2010
TP why didn't you tell us about your wedding? angry

You didn't want us to come to your house and steal a few more PS3 games abi? grin grin grin
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by Pelumiv(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2010
Kilode?!:

Kilode?!:

grin
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2010
debosky:

TP why didn't you tell us about your wedding? angry

You didn't want us to come to your house and steal a few more PS3 games abi? grin grin grin

we will carry the ps3, decoders, wii tv and leave the wedding pic.

i'm sure madam will approve cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by debosky(m): 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2010
oyb:

i'm sure madam will approve cheesy cheesy

Most def. . . .I'm sure she's praying the whole stand crashes and breaks all the consoles in one fell swoop. grin
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2010
angry HELLO GAME FREAKS, cool I CHIPPED MY XBOX 360 COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO, THOUGH IT PLAYED COPIED BUT IT STILL SELECTS CERTAIN GAMES, SPECIALLY SIMULATION GAMES, ACE COMBAT, NEED FOR SPEED, ANY HELP I CAN GET, IT FREAKING ME OUT COS AM A SUCKER FOR ACE COMBAT
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by texazzpete(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2010
Lol. Wedding was last year. My first anniversary comes up next month.
Naturally, wifey hates the PS3. She doesn't like seeing her husband crouched in front of the tv with his friends playing Pro Evo Soccer and bating loudly after scoring a goal.
I had to buy her Wii Fit just to make her happy. In fact, i recommend Wii fit for all you married folks to keep the miss us happy. Or perhaps SingStar on the PS3.
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by Mobinga: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2010
debosky:

TP why didn't you tell us about your wedding?  angry

You didn't want us to come to your house and steal a few more PS3 games abi?  grin grin grin
oyb:

i'm sure madam will approve  cheesy cheesy
debosky:

Most def. . . .I'm sure she's praying the whole stand crashes and breaks all the consoles in one fell swoop.  grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by Mobinga: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2010
texazzpete:

Lol. Wedding was last year. My first anniversary comes up next month.
Naturally, wifey hates the PS3. She doesn't like seeing her husband crouched in front of the tv with his friends playing Pro Evo Soccer and bating loudly after scoring a goal.
I had to buy her Wii Fit just to make her happy. In fact, i recommend Wii fit for all you married folks to keep the miss us happy. Or perhaps SingStar on the PS3.

Its in their genes grin
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by turion(m): 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2010
hi texazzpete never knew u stay in phc, i always intended on hacking mine till i lost my nexus one cry , i'm sure i'll find another way to hack it.
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by spacewily: 2:37am On Oct 26, 2010
Anyone actually tried this hack ? what are the pros and cons , Whats the best hack, i think thats what i need to know, who cares abt pirating ? i got so much of my intellectual property stolen that i dont care if you forgot to protect yours.
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by texazzpete(m): 6:51am On Oct 26, 2010
turion:

hi texazzpete never knew u stay in phc, i always intended on hacking mine till i lost my nexus one cry , i'm sure i'll find another way to hack it.

I used an iPod video. You probably could find a used one for pretty cheap. Also the older Nanos and Minis work just fine.

spacewily:

Anyone actually tried this hack ? what are the pros and cons , Whats the best hack, i think thats what i need to know, who cares abt pirating ? i got so much of my intellectual property stolen that i dont care if you forgot to protect yours.

Cons: You've got to remain on firmware 3.41 for now, so no online gaming. Also the hack isn't persistent, you'll have to plug the device into your PS3 every time you reboot. But that's it.
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by lexyman(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2010
angry angry angry
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by honeric01(m): 8:53am On Oct 26, 2010
I will get one when i get my 200inches lcd.
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by tEEfASH1: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2010
anyone looking to get a new/used PS3 or games or any other console and accessories should visit the below link

http://.com/video-games-psp-ps3-xbox-360-elite-nintendo-ds-wii.html
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by JUO(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2010
holy holy people wan spoil the topic o
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2010
ok so mt elrazur the righteous jailbroke his HTC, his ipod, listens to ripped mp3's downloaded online, uses a pirated windows and God knows how many other bullshyte in his life!!

wakes up one morning, sees TP jailbreaking HIS OWN PS3 (as bought with his own money) and suddenly remembers piracy is bad, and how sony is being cheated bla bla bla!!

dude, it seems talking outta yer ass feels nice shey? SMH!!

dude, shut the fook up and go jump in a lagoon!!!!!

the dude IS NOT PIRATING A CD, HE IS NOT EVEN BUYING A PIRATED CD, he jailbroke HIS OWN PS3 to do what he wants to do with it!!!!!!! HIS OWN!!!!!

JEEZ SON of MARY< WTF!!!!!!!!! if u own a IPOD and it is jail broken then ur actually the worlds biggest ****. so i must live with restrictions on my own (as in personal property) hardware.

at this rate it will soon be wrong to change the spoilers on my own car!!!
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by Bawss1(m): 9:12am On Oct 26, 2010
texazzpete:

Cons: You've got to remain on firmware 3.41 for now, so no online gaming. Also the hack isn't persistent, you'll have to plug the device into your PS3 every time you reboot.

Now thats a big bummer! angry I need to plug the ipod or phone every time I reboot? Is it just to access the stored data (i.e games) or for all other features on the '3 (say movies)
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by texazzpete(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2010
Bawss1:

Now thats a big bummer! angry I need to plug the ipod or phone every time I reboot? Is it just to access the stored data (i.e games) or for all other features on the '3 (say movies)

Nah, that's just for the jailbreak features. If you boot it up normally, everything works perfectly. There's no modification to your PS3 at all.
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by texazzpete(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2010
lexyman:

angry angry angry

Don't worry, i'll still keep buying my games from you. Anyone who can afford your prices can't be a pirate grin
Pirated PS3 BluRays wont be on the streets for years to come.
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by ritchboy(m): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2010
Pirated PS3 BluRays wont be on the streets for years to come.

Oh dont be too sure about that! cheesy
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by andyprez(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2010
Way 2 go bruf
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by lexyman(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2010
texazzpete:

Nah, that's just for the jailbreak features. If you boot it up normally, everything works perfectly. There's no modification to your PS3 at all.

[/quote

hey man! i ve meant no offense with this,the market is growing bigger everyday. grin grin grin grin, i guess u will buy other things from me cos my prices of games /accessories are becoming relatively cheap grin grin grin ;
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by texazzpete(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2010
ritchboy:

Oh dont be too sure about that! cheesy

lol.
Blank Blu-Rays are pretty expensive, but yeah, they'll be cheaper than originals.
Just bought a 500GB SATA Hard disk to swap into my PS3. Good times, eh?
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by texazzpete(m): 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2010
lexyman:

hey man! i ve meant no offense with this , the market is growing bigger everyday. grin grin grin grin, i guess u will buy other things from me cos my prices of games /accessories are becoming relatively cheap grin grin grin ;

Of course. Don't i always keep buying from you?
Your prices are breaking my heart these days sha grin
And please don't even mention accessories. I'd have to sell my Camry to be able to afford the price you put on Singstar angry
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by lexyman(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2010
anyways ,i can trust you smiley smiley smiley
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by wale0700(m): 6:41am On Oct 27, 2010
Yo, am about to order for a PS3, any recommendations pls
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by wazobiang: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2010
hi kiddo, go get some milk.
it's no biggie
Re: Finally Hacked My Ps3 To Play Copied Games! by Gamine(f): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2010
LOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. / What Does Man Do 3 Times A Day And Woman Do Once In Lifetime?? / Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.