Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix (70921 Views)

School Girl Riding Teachers Dick Like A Pro (video) / Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Famousbabe(f): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nigerian Instagram Slayer, Oge Iloh aka Sexy Oge has vowed to cut of the joystick of any man that will break her heart by cheating on her.

She made the threat because her friend was crying beside her after her friend's boyfriend cheated on her. She was crying while the boyfriend of her friend was busy having fun with another dirk girl.

This got 'Sexy Oge' mad and she threatened any boyfriend that Dares cheat on her.

"I don’t know why men cheat, my friend is here crying her eyes out, and the stupid guy is somewhere out there enjoying himself. See if I were the one, do you know what I would have done? I'm going to slice his dick, the way we slice onions, eat it, then use a chilled bottle of Pepsi and wash it down..... "

Watch the video after the cut
What do you think about this kind of thread from a lady?

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/video-oge-iloh-cheat-on-me-and-i-would.html?m=1

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Isoduwa(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lost child

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by ValCon888: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
A lady like this cannot recite the national anthem from the beginning to the end.

Her stock in trade is to offer her body to the highest bidder on social media via DMs.

Airheads whose only value is a depreciating asset.

283 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
So, as you are now, you think you deserve a God fearing man? grin

What an Irony! Very shameless lady.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Tallesty1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

This lady also has something that's bigger than her brain

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Skmoda360(m): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Who is even talking.....? She look trashy, huge contours and curves everywhere.....loated bitch undecided

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by XhosaNostra(f): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Me trying to find the "sexy"

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Nwodosis(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Why are you still single if none has cheated on you?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by donbachi(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
My sister rest...jay z cheated on beyonce.with all her cash,beauty and talent did not kill or slice jay z...na u wey ur mother still dey use broom measure ur leg go buy shoe for u,dey make noise.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by myfan: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
This one fit be ogbanje

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
sex object

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by durubennie(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Instagram is gradually loosing it's value
Mark should do something about this idiots angry

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Bruno3000(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ur Dada dia. Coza fall on u.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by missjo(f): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Then you go to jail after the fact. I wonder if all that slicing will be worth sharing a prison cell with real murderers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Lonelypacifist6: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Who would see this one and woo her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Lonelypacifist6: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:
You're a fan of Malema ehhy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by XhosaNostra(f): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
You're a fan of Malema ehhy.

No.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
The guy will just arrange area boys who will slice the Penis of all males in your family!!!
That may not be a befitting revenge but at least, it is something!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by IDFWU(m): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
big brother 5 aspirant grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by czarina(f): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
eni4real:
The guy will just arrange area boys who will slice the Penis of all males in your family!!!
That may not be a befitting revenge but at least, it is something!!!
Why are you hurt nau? It hasn't happened yet. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
faithfull18:
Gross.

ikr grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

an overused and abused word on SM grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Lordjb: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Normal level grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by marvin906(m): 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
my village Oracle in human form

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by emma321(m): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
[url=noisemakers.com.ng]Noise makers[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by deebrain(m): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Bad odour everywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by superlanny(m): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
cheat on you ke, na you go run, after i fucck your puna till you get k leg, you wil ja pa by yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.