Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Age Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Age Issue (3049 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Age Issue by brightk(m): 12:32am On Aug 27, 2019
Am writing on behalf of a friend. Matured response will be needed from everyone.

Kunle is dating bisi who is 5yrs older than him. He is 32 why she is 37.All has been going very well until he took her to his mum. Bisi family is not disturbed about the age issue. Kunles mum is not in support of the relationship leading to marriage. Both has been courting for 4yrs now. Kunle mum has refused to support him. Kunle does not seem like who is going to age in the next 10yrs (an old man in a young skin), just seeing both of them, u can tell she is matured.

After telling everyone about his ordeal, he seems confused on what to do. He is now afraid of getting married to her for fear of her being unattractive after a few yrs due to the nature of women. He loves her dearly but dont kno wat to do. He has stood by her all these yrs even when such issue was brought up by bisi two yrs ago, he made up his mind that age will always b a number, but now he can't handle the pressures coming in.

What are your suggestion?
Re: Age Issue by ubunja(m): 1:03am On Aug 27, 2019
He's 32? Then he must be dealing with 22 yr olds and younger. That the woman is matured doesn't count for shet. Men desire youth and fertility in women.

Drop that living fossil about to hit menopause, bro.

Remember a 37 yr old woman is about 5 or 6 years from being barren. Why play yourself like that?

10 Likes

Re: Age Issue by sorextee(m): 1:44am On Aug 27, 2019
This story get as e be o. She's already old. But everything works according to God's time and plan for us.

Him fit marry her now then she gives birth to triplets at 39.

He may marry anoda lady way younger, let's say 25. And she wont give birth till shes 39.

I feel if he truly loves her, let him marry her.
I just hope she respects and submits to him.

1 Like

Re: Age Issue by sorextee(m): 1:47am On Aug 27, 2019
So wrong to say tho.

ubunja:
He's 32? Then he must be dealing with 22 yr olds and younger. That the woman is matured doesn't count for shet. Men desire youth and fertility in women.

Drop that living fossil about to hit menopause, bro

Remember a 37 yr old woman is about 5 or 6 years from being barren. Why play yourself like that?

8 Likes

Re: Age Issue by Nobody: 1:52am On Aug 27, 2019
Am writing on behalf of a friend.

There we go again...

6 Likes

Re: Age Issue by ubunja(m): 1:52am On Aug 27, 2019
sorextee:
So wrong to say tho.

wrong cause it's a lie?

Or wrong cause it hurts feelings?

4 Likes

Re: Age Issue by sorextee(m): 1:53am On Aug 27, 2019
The latter.

ubunja:
wrong cause it's a lie?

Or wrong cause it hurts feelings?

2 Likes

Re: Age Issue by ubunja(m): 1:54am On Aug 27, 2019
sorextee:
This story get as e be o. She's already old. But everything works according to God's time and plan for us.

Him fit marry her now then she gives birth to triplets at 39.

He may marry anoda lady way younger, let's say 25. And she wont give birth till shes 39.

I feel if he truly loves her, let him marry her.
I just hope she respects and submits to him.
so in essence ignore biology and hope for a miracle??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age Issue by ubunja(m): 1:56am On Aug 27, 2019
sorextee:
The latter.

to be honest this "Former," " Latter" thing confuses me.

Is it A or B?
Re: Age Issue by sorextee(m): 1:57am On Aug 27, 2019
Okay, let's look at it biologically.
What is the life expectancy (at birth) of Nigerian women?

ubunja:
so in essence ignore biology and hope for a miracle??

Re: Age Issue by sorextee(m): 1:59am On Aug 27, 2019
A= former
B= latter.
I focused on the B part
ubunja:
to be honest this "Former," " Latter" thing confuses me.

Is it A or B?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Age Issue by ubunja(m): 2:01am On Aug 27, 2019
sorextee:
Okay, let's look at it biologically.
What is the life expectancy (at birth) of Nigerian women?

no idea of life expectancy. But womb expectancy is 40-45.

So a lady at 37 is way too close to infertility.

3 Likes

Re: Age Issue by ubunja(m): 2:09am On Aug 27, 2019
sorextee:
A= former
B= latter.
I focused on the B part
thought as much

Sacrificing truth and fact and reality for fiction and Miracles so as not to hurt people's feelings. Smh.

6 Likes

Re: Age Issue by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:10am On Aug 27, 2019
Smh!!!
Re: Age Issue by sorextee(m): 2:11am On Aug 27, 2019
The life expectancy at birth is around 55yrs. So if he quickly marries her, she has like 15yrs to give birth. With the help of some fertility clinics around, she can even give birth to twins in her first issue, still born anoda twins in her second issue. Then let her stop.
Since we are focusing on the biological aspect, the older she gets, the weaker her fallopian tubes, uterus, etc. Doctors in the house can come and correct me if I'm wrong after all I no be doctor.

ubunja:
no idea of life expectancy. But womb expectancy is 40-45.

So a lady at 37 is way too close to infertility.
Re: Age Issue by sorextee(m): 2:15am On Aug 27, 2019
I just feel its wrong to say let him ditch her. I bliv he wrote somewhere that she sacrificed a lot for him or so. One eye has already slept so I read the story with one eye.

ubunja:
thought as much

Sacrificing truth and fact and reality for fiction and Miracles so as not to hurt people's feelings. Smh.
Re: Age Issue by ubunja(m): 2:15am On Aug 27, 2019
sorextee:
The life expectancy at birth is around 55yrs. So if he quickly marries her, she has like 15yrs to give birth. With the help of some fertility clinics around, she can even give birth to twins in her first issue, still born anoda twins in her second issue. Then let her stop.
Since we are focusing on the biological aspect, the older she gets, the weaker her fallopian tubes, uterus, etc. Doctors in the house can come and correct me if I'm wrong after all I no be doctor.

I couldn't have said it better.

So, Why would a man subject himself to having to "quickly marry a woman" then spend at fertility clinics when he can get a youthful nubile 22 year old brimming with life and freshness and take his time with her?

What is this "Love" that it is blinding people from common sense?

I curse Love.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age Issue by ubunja(m): 2:19am On Aug 27, 2019
sorextee:
I just feel its wrong to say let him ditch her. I bliv he wrote somewhere that she sacrificed a lot for him or so. One eye has already slept so I read the story with one eye.

there's no mention of her sacrificing for him.

But even if she did, she wasn't sacrificing for him. She was BUYING his love.

She should stick to her age level, that's 40 to 50 yr old men.

4 Likes

Re: Age Issue by sorextee(m): 2:21am On Aug 27, 2019
As I said earlier, that 22yrs old babe might start having babies at age 39.
All I'm saying is everything works with time.
Someone might become a CEO of a company at 27, then dies at 40. Anoda may become a CEO at 40 and live up to 85yrs.

Well, they say one mans food is anoda man's poison.

What is good for musa might not be good for Mohammed.

ubunja:

So, Why would a man subject himself to having to "quickly marry a woman" then spend at fertility clinics when he can get a youthful nubile 22 year old brimming with life and freshness and take his time with her?

What is this "Love" that it is blinding people people from common sense?

I curse Love.

1 Like

Re: Age Issue by ubunja(m): 2:24am On Aug 27, 2019
sorextee:
Someone might become a CEO of a company at 27, then dies at 40. Anoda may become a CEO at 40 and live up to 85yrs.

fairy tales

4 Likes

Re: Age Issue by sorextee(m): 2:24am On Aug 27, 2019
I like your level of pragmatism. You are a realist. I respect that. You grab the bull by the horn.

But this is life. Anything can happen. Life is full of surprises.

ubunja:
there's no mention of her sacrificing for him.

But even if she did, she wasn't sacrificing for him. She was BUYING his love.

She should stick to her age level, that's 40 to 50 yr old men.

1 Like

Re: Age Issue by tbliss22(m): 4:44am On Aug 27, 2019
ubunja:

I curse Love.

My brother the whole thing is crazy..... Who love help? When there are finger-licking girls of 22 to 25

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age Issue by tbliss22(m): 4:45am On Aug 27, 2019
sorextee:

Super story
Re: Age Issue by ubunja(m): 5:23am On Aug 27, 2019
tbliss22:

My brother the whole thing is crazy..... Who love help? When there are finger-licking girls of 22 to 25
my guy tell them.

What is Love? A feeling. And because of a feeling we must abandon sense?? Never.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age Issue by ubunja(m): 5:27am On Aug 27, 2019
sorextee:
I like your level of pragmatism. You are a realist. I respect that. You grab the bull by the horn.

But this is life. Anything can happen. Life is full of surprises.

only woman love surprises.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Age Issue by XhosaNostra(f): 5:55am On Aug 27, 2019
Lol, this is what happens when you date weak-minded & dim-witted men.

Is this guy a Denzel or Hugh Jackman in terms of good looks? I can bet it's some greasy-looking gremlin feeling this funky over nothing at all.

The INARGUABLY handsome men I mentioned earlier are both in decades old marriages, with women significantly older than they are & they seem happy. Both their wives don't look like Hollywood starlets btw, they're heavyset.

Re: Age Issue by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 27, 2019
My respect goes to Dem whites cos when it comes to love, age is simply not a factor. Take Jason Momoa for example, his wife was once married and far older than him but he did not mind. He waited until she got divorced and move in to take his woman and they are still together today.
Re: Age Issue by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 27, 2019
ubunja:

I curse Love.
Are you trying to say a 37 yr old ain't fertile Kai
Re: Age Issue by ubunja(m): 6:18am On Aug 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Are you trying to say a 37 yr old ain't fertile Kai
are you even following this conversation?
Re: Age Issue by ubunja(m): 6:21am On Aug 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
My respect goes to Dem whites cos when it comes to love, age is simply not a factor. Take Jason Momoa for example, his wife was once married and far older than him but he did not mind. He waited until she got divorced and move in to take his woman and they are still together today.
Who does that? Only desperate losers

Remember the same whites you're praising are the Incels shooting people in the US cause they can't get laid.
Again, losers.

8 Likes

Re: Age Issue by ubunja(m): 6:26am On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, this is what happens when you date weak-minded & dim-witted men.

Is this guy a Denzel or Hugh Jackman in terms of good looks? I can bet it's some greasy-looking gremlin feeling this funky over nothing at all.

The INARGUABLY handsome men I mentioned earlier are both in decades old marriages, with women significantly older than they are & they seem happy. Both their wives don't look like Hollywood starlets btw, they're heavyset.
but they didn't meet their women when the women were 37.

It's one thing for a 20 yr old guy to marry a 25 yr old woman and be together for decades. And it's another for a 32 yr old man to marry a 37 yr old living fossil at the gates of menopause.

Their decades will be spent in an Old People's Home.

6 Likes

Re: Age Issue by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 27, 2019
ubunja:

Who does that? Only desperate losers

Remember the same whites you're praising are the Incels shooting people in the US cause they can't get laid.
Again, losers.
He was quite young when she got married. When she divorced, he was a man and becoming successful so their paths crossed.

The Shooting talk is irrelevant here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Sex Positions That Are Better Than Basically Any Gym Workout / If An Old Man Can Marry A Young Girl, Why Can't I Marry A Young Man?"- Don Zella / The Way I Feel After Having Sex This Sunday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.