Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed (72238 Views)

Afghanistan Crisis: Lauretta Onochie Reacts 'Let's Guard Our Utterances' / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by tendingNews: 1:18am On Aug 27, 2019
A video of an Igbo man asking his baby daughter to march on bundles of dollars as he turns dollars into her bed has got Nigerians talking!!!

In the video, the man placed his cute baby daughter on the bundles of dollars and asked her to lie on money and match it that her father has gotten lots of money. He spoke in Igbo language.

He said money insulted him but that now "see money!!!!!"

This has gotten lots of different reactions from Nigerians as seen below.

Reacting to the trending video, President Buhari's aide, Lauretta Onochie says:

"Insanity. After this, what next?"

The video though a throwback one, but it resurfaced online yesterday after the FBI List of Nigerian Fraudsters.

Watch the video and see more reactions from other Nigerians.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/video-igbo-man-lies-daughter-on-bunldes.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by tendingNews: 1:18am On Aug 27, 2019
See more
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 27, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by meezynetwork(m): 5:53am On Aug 27, 2019
Fraudsters

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by chiommy123(f): 6:18am On Aug 27, 2019
That's the thing with fraudsters they can never keep a low profile. Soon we'll be reading name of the man that spray bundle of dollars on daughters bed on FBI wanted list

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by cassidy1996(m): 6:30am On Aug 27, 2019
hmmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 27, 2019
Old video...stale

I now believe some how somehow... Buhari administration presidency strive on igbo sentiment...

Guess that's the reason the appoint onuchie igbokwe's to always be the first line of attack.

This video has been online for over 9 years ..but has to be dug out in continuance of the anti igbo trend.. currently ..

After this...maybe they will still dig out Brazil bank hiest...

Then maybe..zik ADC bank...and maybe when there no story again...they will revisit evans the kidnapper..

APC and Buhari has nothing to offer... Nothing at all....
Except insult and abuses when question..

Forgetting that we all are in the country together.. ..and we all suffer the outcome of maladministration...

Abi e get any part wey The enjoy pass others for this country?

Make we continue...we go know who go tire..

Meanwhile..
Igbo zuru ga eme....

Anyone has proof of the money being illegitimate.. none!

But because say na igbo...heaven must lose

But TINUBU carry money for bullion van....
Everywhere went quiet...

The more ..they try to blackmail igbos the more they multiply...
Some part of this country sees igbos at threat to their existence...and so it is...but they just can't help themselves...because no one is stopping igbos...not in human existence..

Before any fool mention. me ...
That money is not illegal.... And it has not been proven..

If insist..then ..
Bullion van money is illegal..
What happened to the aircraft with billions of dollars ..that it refused to fly..

Dirty country

266 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by WildChild00(m): 6:33am On Aug 27, 2019
Oldest video, bloggers grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 27, 2019
This man is a small fry. Why is EFCC,ICPC and Nigerian police not talking about the three bullion vans.

204 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by UniversalDove: 6:53am On Aug 27, 2019
I don't see any problem here, it's his money and his daughter. We tend to make use of money the best way it suits our purpose

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by Gadafii: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2019
Invictus group of companies cheesy

Nothing dey freak me online again,fake like por

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 27, 2019
bonnylight003:
Old video...stale

I now believe some how somehow... Buhari administration presidency strive on igbo sentiment...

Guess that's the reason the appoint onuchie igbokwe's to always be the first line of attack.

This video has been online for over 9 years ..but has to be dug out in continuance of the anti igbo trend.. currently ..

After this...maybe they will still dig out Brazil bank hiest...

Then maybe..zik ADC bank...and maybe when there no story again...they will revisit evans the kidnapper..

APC and Buhari has nothing to offer... Nothing at all....
Except insult and abuses when question..

Forgetting that we all are in the country together.. ..and we all suffer the outcome of maladministration...

Abi e get any part wey The enjoy pass others for this country?

Make we continue...we go know who go tire..

Meanwhile..
Igbo zuru ga eme....

Anyone has proof of the money being illegitimate.. none!

But because say na igbo...heaven must lose

But TINUBU carry money for bullion van....
Everywhere went quiet...

The more ..they try to blackmail igbos the more they multiply...
Some part of this country sees igbos at threat to their existence...and so it is...but they just can't help themselves...because no one is stopping igbos...not in human existence..

Before any fool mention. me ...
That money is not illegal.... And it has not been proven..

If insist..then ..
Bullion van money is illegal..
What happened to the aircraft with billions of dollars ..that it refused to fly..

Dirty country

You don dey make sense before until you started the genetically induced chest beating.....

Call your own country 'Dirty'. What is then the essence of your epistle if you'd suddenly stop making sense?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by maestroferddi: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2019
One thing is to condemn the man's thoughtless display of wealth, another thing is to be even more thoughtless to generalize that everyone who flaunts money must have made it illegitimately...

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by maestroferddi: 7:06am On Aug 27, 2019
Don't try to justify your laziness and lack of trying/application with sensational media narratives of money made via sleaze...

If you are poor, you will remain poor until you do something about it.

Refuse to be deluded...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by ExAngel007(f): 7:11am On Aug 27, 2019
he has put himself on radar

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 27, 2019
Drabeey:

You don dey make sense before until you started the genetically induced chest beating.....

Call your own country 'Dirty'. What is then the essence of your epistle if you'd suddenly stop making sense?

Truth is bitter...
You know the truth....unless you choose to live with lie.

I don't write for likes....e no dey feed me.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by 9jaBloke: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2019
Obviously on the fast lane.

Stale video though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by helinues: 7:32am On Aug 27, 2019
His money oo..

Enjoy it buddy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by mrvitalis(m): 7:37am On Aug 27, 2019
Drabeey:

This thing chest beating really pain u guys ...u think after denying tge igbo man is fair share he would run scared instead he comes out bragging that's fuels the hate

The truth is u cant keep an igbo man down never u cant

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by ArticleBeast: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2019
capatainrambo:
OP where is it written hes igbo ? your mother is a prostitute
Did you watch the video before bleating like a goat on heat? I guess you didn't hear the igbo he was speaking. I forgot na free basic u dey use

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by ArticleBeast: 8:04am On Aug 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

This thing chest beating really pain u guys ...u think after denying tge igbo man is fair share he would run scared instead he comes out bragging that's fuels the hate

The truth is u cant keep an igbo man down never u cant
The same way we can't keep them from the hangman in Indonesia or Cambodia grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by franklingud(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2019
Old video btw
Lauretta onochie is a hypocrite of the highest order. I swear any where I see that woman I will give her a very sharp manual reset.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by mrvitalis(m): 8:10am On Aug 27, 2019
ArticleBeast:

The same way we can't keep them from the hangman in Indonesia or Cambodia grin grin
Sure we know the risk , you know how your boss made his money ?

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by juman(m): 8:13am On Aug 27, 2019
May be he is doing well in his drug business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by ArticleBeast: 8:17am On Aug 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

Sure we know the risk , you know how your boss made his money ?
I don't have a boss but if he did make his money in an illegal manner I wish him severe death by hanging sentence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by mrvitalis(m): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2019
ArticleBeast:

I don't have a boss but if he did make his money in an illegal manner I wish him severe death by hanging sentence.
Lol ...says someone without a crime

Ur problem is you guys dont understand money ...if u do u wont talk anyhow

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by olisaEze(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2019
@kunleAbdul - “developers” comment;

When Nairalanders carry their tribal bigotry to twitter. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed by sofiscatedmoron: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2019
grin
we afonjas are in sifia pains ,

typing from osogbo....

30 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Allow Me To Rest, Eat Amala And Sleep, Work Will Continue Tomorrow - Bola Tinubu / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals 9 States To Follow Biafra After Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.