Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! (5320 Views)

Ministerial List: Names To Watch Out For (photos) / Ministerial List: Buhari Only Sent 21 Names, To Send Other Before Tuesday / Ministerial List: Buhari Submits 40 Names To DSS, DMI & NIA For Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! by kokorunna(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2010
[b]Commenced by Waziri on Aug 31 2009
Dr Bartholo-mew (Fmr CEO, Union Bank PLC) Bassey Ebong, Henry Onyemem & Niyi Albert Opeodu (Ex- Directors, UBN)

FHC, Ikoyi, Lagos. Justice Dan Abutu

Arraigned on 28 state counts. Plea taken and case adjourned to Nov for trial

N187.1 Billion

Suspects remanded in EFCC custody, But granted bail on 14/9/09

Patrick Fernadez
(Indian Buisnessman)

Fed. High Court, Lagos

Arraigned on 56 state counts. Plea already taken and trial commences Nov.

N32 Billion

Chief Joe Musa, DG
Natioanl Gallery of Art, Olusegun Ogumba, Chinedu Obi, Oparagu Elizabeth, Kweku Tandoh, (All Directors of NGA).

FCT High Court, Lugbe (Justice Olukayode Adeniyi)

Arraigned on 12 state counts . Plea taken and defence lawyer filed applications to stall trial but lost the bid. Matter adjourned for trial Nov 19/20, 2010

N1.012 Billion

Suspects Remanded in Kuje Prison and later granted bail by court in 2009

Chief Osa Osunde(fmr
Chairman Afribank), and 4 directors: Jibrin Isah, Isa Zailani, Chinedu Onyia and Henry Arogundade

Fed.High Court, Lagos

Arraigned on 33 count charge. Matter adjourned to Nov for trial

N55 billion[/b]

THIS ARE FRAUD TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Re: 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! by Nsiman(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2010
If i may ask the efcc, what does it take a person especially a politician to be corrupt? someone will be voted into the legislative arm of govt but will fail to deliver constituency projects untill when he has the ambition recontest in an election there the road to bicycle, motorcycle, if at all, 2nd hand cars, market will be traced for the elites leaving the grass root electorate on their fate. Is that not corruption? Pls that list is incomplete
Re: 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! by hilli666(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2010
I added up to Justice Abatus and my calculator is currently at 1007.334 billion Naira. I gave up adding because at this point there is no use, you already get the picture.
Re: 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! by marvix(m): 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2010
@Donmeca I am doing great, how are u doin at ur end.

We must realise dat a new PDP is about to be born and I as a person is more interested in the new baby about to be born than the mother who is getting expired, Yes the way the PDP is going it will implode, but after implosion those who would hold power is more important, If Jonathan holding on to power will implode the PDP then let it be any attempt for Jonathan to fail in 2011-2015 he would no longer have the mama PDP to rig him Nigerians like me will quietly sack him, hence welcome to democracy.

The same way he eased Ogbulafor out, the same way a lot of politicians who think it will remain buisness as usual will be eased out and for those of you that want a radical change heres a word nothing achieved radically lasts, ask the free radicals in chemistry.
Re: 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! by jerryuzo(m): 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2010
EFCC should conclude their trial before bring out the list of corrupt Aspirants. it call 4 quick jugdement  so that those that are free from this corrupt charges can perform this civil rights.
Re: 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! by Equityj: 11:49pm On Oct 25, 2010
These guys are wicked and heartless, Imagine people like Kenny Martins and Ibrahim Dumuje of the Police Equipment Fraud who denied the police from getting the required equipment as mapped out and funded by the public and the government, compromising it to their greedy pockets,

Watch this video on YouTube with bank statement of how these animals swallowed our monies with their cronies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5S92vfQ3pI

An extract on how the shared the monies (statement)
http://www.4shared.com/document/iAXRvrMp/Police_Equipment_Fund_Revenue_.html
Re: 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! by AGBONLE(m): 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2010
More to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! by Equityj: 12:23am On Oct 26, 2010
Sometimes we wonder how some corrupt people will go on air to blame or criticize the EFCC for making public this publication and stopping them for contesting for 2011 elections into public offices.  A few say, "EFCC has no right whatsoever to stop them from contesting for 2011 polls."  What a SHAME! What are we talking about?

NO corrupt or indicted politician or person on the same should be allowed to go for any public post again until he or she is cleared with any charges leveled against them. No smoke without a fire! If the cases are in the court and in EFCC, then they're not worthy for any public post. We need selfless leaders not thieves! Who will never cease from stealing!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! by cnons: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2010
Let's hope this is not another Political gang up by the powers that be, but i really think all politicians in Nigeria a corrupt its only who's caught first that's the wahala!. I think we the electorate owe ourselves a duty to refuse to vote anyone of them mentioned on that list, because believe you me, they will all win their tickets during their primaries.

How sad!!!
Re: 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 26, 2010
We all know that our politicians are corrupt, but this is no reason for Madam Waziri to arrogate powers to herself. Most of the names on the list are still suspects with cases still going on in the court. Make madam no play with our judicial system
Re: 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! by coolkaboom(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2010
Wale Adedayo’s Challenge to Jonathan, IG and DG SSS

Mr. Wale Adedayo, former chief press secretary to Governor Gbenga Daniel of Ogun State, last Friday visited THISDAY newsroom. He gave two copies of his new book to two of my colleagues. I was not around. However, I have seized one of the copies. Within two days, I had finished reading the 148-page book. The book titled ‘Micro-Seconds Away From Death’ contained mind-boggling details. It contained eye-witness account of how assasination, violence, fetish practices and invocation of the power of evil forces are allegedly being employed as elements of governance in Ogun State.

Adedayo gave what many would read as a chilling account in which he did not hide his own ignoble roles in the story. I recommend that book to President Jonathan Goodluck who appointed Daniel as his co-ordinator in the South-west zone, Inspector General of Police Hafiz Ringim and Director General of the State Security Services (SSS), Mr. Ita Ekpenyong.

The security agencies need to study the content of Adedayo’s book and investigate all the claims he made in it. The individuals whose names were mentioned in connection with illegal activities should be invited for questioning.

To behave as if nothing has happened when a key actor has given clear clues on cases of illegality will further encourage acts of impunity and misuse of state powers by those who are entrusted with the powers by the electorate. This is an opportunity for Jonathan to really prove that he is ready to abide by his oath of office to enforce the laws of the land without fear or favour. We shall cross our fingers.

http://www.thisdayonline.info/nview.php?id=185764
Re: 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! by asuncal: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2010
HOW MUCH COME REMAIN FOR 9JA,THIS PEOPLE DON DRY THIS COUNTRY,HOW COULD THEY,MEN,THIS COUNTRY IS RICH,STILL THE COUNTRY DEY SURVIVE.GOD HELP YOUR CHILDREN OOOOO shocked
Re: 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! by Obijulius: 3:05am On Oct 27, 2010
Four Snr Zenith Bank Managers

Fed. High Court, Port Harcourt

Arraigned on 56 state counts. Plea taken but case stalled over an injunction by Rivers State Govt, which is a party in the case to stop EFCC. Injunction being challenged at appeal court

N3.6 Billion

Granted bail by court in 2009

these bankers will never stop surprising me , abeg EFCC post their names naah, abi are they faceless??
Re: 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! by jingtian33: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2010
Andy Chen cares what other people think. He is the co-founder of PowerReviews.com, product and

service review platforms and social commerce solutions to retailers and brand marketers. If someone

likes or Aion Gold something Chen wants to know - and so do

the companies that use its platform, including Buy WOW Gold for sale,

zyy.com. Chen and colleagues could founder Robert Chea came up with the idea of creating a platform

that companies write access instead of building, maintenance and moderate their own if they worked

about 12 years ago on an Lotro Gold sporting goods retail site

she co-founded. "We have a customer-review feature on the site, and it was very popular," says Chen.

"The customers liked it, and it was a very effective way for us to

WOW Gold customers." grin
Re: 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! by basmong: 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2010
Hmmmmmmm, let's talk after primaries. Abi na only pdp dey naija? waziri send am come my party too.
Re: 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! by Nsiman(m): 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2010
Those corrupt nigerians that have been indicted by court, who is really in prison? After indictment they will be taken to V.I.P. PRISON that is more comfortable than their home, what will really stop corruption in nigeria is treating all prisoners alike
Re: 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! by oluite(f): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2010
I am afraid i dont see that list stopping aspirants.Has EFCC recovered 0.5% of the money?
Niaja we hail you!
Re: 2011: Efcc Submits Corrupt Aspirants’ Names To Pdp ! by Equityj: 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2010
Mr Mohamed Bello Adoke’ AGF Compromising Kenny Martins Fraud on Police Equipment Fund.

Mr AGF’S Trick is in progress as regard to Police Equipment Fund – Fraud Saga

Adoke who pledged to take over prosecution of prosecuting hence he withdrew the Fiat given to Mr. Keyamo, has now proved that he is one of the most corrupt human being as he tricked the Justice Mwada of Gwagwalada High Court to striking out the case - FCT/GWD/HC/CR/68/2009 immediately Mr. Keyamo withdrew and uptill date, he has not reinstated the charge.

It is pertinent to know that the said case - FCT/GWD/HC/CR/68/2009 is a clear case of forgery of CAC document, which Martins and co used to forge themselves, in the first place into the Presidential Committee on Police Equipment Fund which he later converted all the billions of Nairas that was accrued from (PCPEF) to his private NGO which he christened Police Equipment Foundation in other to make people believe that it was still a Presidential committee long after the Federal Executive Council withdrew the Presidential Committee.

He still went ahead hoodwinking people, organizations, embassies and etc. with ease, to the extent of using the Federal Govt. Name to sign a loan in the US that resulted to dragging the FGN to court in the United States., in the said suit against the Federal Govt. The US based company made a claim of $30 million against the FGN but for the effective defense of Keyamo and Kayode who were briefed by the former Attorney saved Nigeria from that calamity.

That Kenny Martins was equally charged in Nigeria for that offence in court FHC/ABJ/CR/61/09. by Justice Adamu Bello who has now adjourned the case si na die, because Mohamed Adoke Bello has withdrawn the fiat of the prosecuting counsel under the pretence that he was going to prosecute the case by himself, while he is not doing so simply because he has been compromised by Martins and cohorts.

What a Shame? And what is Mr. President doing inspite of his pledge not to allow any sacred cow especially in fraud/public fund and open corruption like this? Despite our numerous calls on Mr. President. Is Mr. President truly the man we are looking for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

“transfer Northern Cps Out Of South-east” – Igbo Leaders Of Thought Demand / Iran Vow To Destroy Nigeria Soon. Oh My God: Check Screen Shot / ND Avengers Calling Radio Biafra Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.