Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness (32619 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Court Dissolves 14-year Marriage Over Childlessness / Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Eddilove(m): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
Afar is Nigeria in particular anything can happen.. Marring must shake break up nah normal
U1:

Read what you posted. Did it make sense to you? If it does, you have a serious problem, except you didn't read everything up there.
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Smh. Na wa oooh.
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Smh. Na wa oooh.
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by KennyGod: 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
How will he pay the 8,000 naira monthly allowance when he is jobless and lazy.
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Dearlord(m): 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
BrutusOj:
Yet you dissolved their marriage. How can he pay school fees and feed them, yet you tagged him lazy in this Buhari govt?

I was just trying to solve that arithmetic on how he will be able to pay due allowance with Zero sum grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Queendenie(f): 11:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
This story is not writing as it was supposed to be cause this is not what actually happened.
Bloggers with ginger.
This so called man is my in-law friend
Their children are 3 not 4 ( A girl the 1st born & 2 boys)
The money he was asked to pay monthly was #6,000
Per child
For real the man is not ready at all
The funniest thing is that this is the first month that his going to pay
He couldn't avoid #18,000
So he went to his wife place with my in-law to go & beg her that she should pls tell them in the court that he had payed the money

3 Likes

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by BrutusOj(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
Dearlord:

I was just trying to solve that arithmetic on how he will be able to pay due allowance with Zero sum grin grin grin
walahi..how can they give him those responsibilities and still dissolve the marriage on the ground of being unable to provide the family?
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by wunaESQ(m): 11:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
blesskewe:
No food for lazy men
BUT I GUESS THERE IS 4 LAZY WOMEN
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Rubicon67(m): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nigga44:
Na their trademark grin

Laziness and skull mining

Don't start please.

Leave this tribal bickering alone.
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by blesskewe(f): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=wunaESQ post=81676114]
BUT I GUESS THERE IS 4 LAZY WOMEN [/quote

Them can use whatever they have to have to get what they want

Not all women ooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Queendenie(f): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
And again the woman have divorce her husband before now ( it being a while)
It was his children the 2 boys staying with him that dragged him to court. Someone called their mom, *cause the 1st born ( girl) is leaving with her mother* that the boys are starving.
And the woman was asked to bring in all her children and the hubby to pay monthly allowance for the children.
That's what happened please pardon my English
And hope I tried with the way I narrated everything

3 Likes

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 28, 2019
That is a wise decision..
Lazy men don't deserve marriage...

1 Like

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by sweetilicious(f): 12:40am On Aug 28, 2019
arck1:
He become lazy when it stopped raining tongue..... 'cause if he was as this lazy you won't open leg and have 4kids with him.

Haba 4kids and he is lazy.... His pe**s employed him tongue
I will beat you for making me to cry
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by kindness44: 1:03am On Aug 28, 2019
marriage is a team work although everyone as a standard, it is the responsible of both d mother and father to sponsor their children, what was he doing before & y he stop doing it?

1 Like

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by KingAmingo(m): 2:46am On Aug 28, 2019
Why is it always a Wasiu [b][/b]
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by notoriousbabe: 2:47am On Aug 28, 2019
blesskewe:
No food pussy for lazy men
grin grin
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 28, 2019
Wow, if thats the case, then the disolution of the Union is okay then.

Get your verified WeChat and Alipay wallet available
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Lifestone(m): 3:23am On Aug 28, 2019
Thickvoice11:
1Please help me
Recommend something for me

I have a bad, thick cacophonic and cracking voice
It's not been easy for me
Cnt speak outside cnt even talk among the peers sob!
Anytime I talk they will be like undecided who's that old man rattling over there it's really hindering everything about me... M
Am 18 years old
This could be an asset !
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by naijacentric(m): 3:33am On Aug 28, 2019
AdaNri1:
Women are wonderful. Even if you’re poor if they love they’ll stick with you. But once you’re lazy...no. Your matter becomes a UN problem. Worldwide no human being can stand a lazy person
but its okay to marry a lazy woman abi na why una be the worst women for africa
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by favour32(m): 3:57am On Aug 28, 2019
Ddeeda:
How can you award N8000 for feeding 4 children in a month?! Nigerian law needs to do more to protect women and children. N8000 for what fa?
You can appreciate that N8000 is low for feeding 4 children in a month that is if the lazy man can even afford N5000 a month grin
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 28, 2019
Sometimes, I blame parents when children go astray and grow up to live wayward lives. You know you're incapable financially, you went ahead and produced four offsprings. Lack of parental care would make them source for care elsewhere, and can unfortunately get involved with social vices from there. Na who wan spoil go spoil, but parental care goes a long way to securing the future of a child.
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by ogene144(m): 4:34am On Aug 28, 2019
Ddeeda:
How can you award N8000 for feeding 4 children in a month?! Nigerian law needs to do more to protect women and children. N8000 for what fa?
U heard his condition or didnt u.
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by bastardmod: 4:42am On Aug 28, 2019
Women are scum
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by mamaluwe22(f): 4:52am On Aug 28, 2019
Love thy self. I am a lady but with a masculine
Voice but I'm grateful I can talk some people can't mind you not mocking those that can't but I'm happy with myself and I allow no one mock me. Please when you have anything to say pls do regardless of how the voice sounds]Please help me

Anytime I talk they will be like undecided who's that old man rattling over there it's really hindering everything about me... M
Am 18 years old [/quote]
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by bamasite(m): 5:14am On Aug 28, 2019
With four kids!

My heart goes out to those kids.
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 28, 2019
Thickvoice11:
1Please help me

Am 18 years old

Chew a piece of garlic first thing in the morning once a day for one week. Its like you have a throat infection.
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by herich(m): 5:35am On Aug 28, 2019
On a serious note,
Yoruba men are very lazy.
They can hang out at a spot argue and play draft all day.
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by zealguy40: 5:39am On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:
Issoryt

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Ddeeda: 5:53am On Aug 28, 2019
ogene144:

U heard his condition or didnt u.

What condition? Is he sick or dying? Does the condition somehow make the kids eat less?
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by bluestone2015: 5:55am On Aug 28, 2019
tstx:
Sorry madamme... But you knew it was a snake when you picked it.
Atleast she has decided to drop the snake until it becomes a useful human.
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Unrated900(m): 6:10am On Aug 28, 2019
Ikpongiton:
if the man condition change tomorrow,the olosho will surely come back and beg

Before the condition changed nko.

They should die of hunger

What has he been looking since day one and why can’t he object the fact that he was lazy at the court

Hence begging to be serious afterwards

No food for lazy man bros

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.