Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness (32621 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Court Dissolves 14-year Marriage Over Childlessness / Court Dissolves 10-Year Marriage Over Wife's Stealing Habit, Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Otunbastevo(m): 6:35am On Aug 28, 2019
Afonja's & laziness are like 5 & 6,were will they expect him to get 8k maintance plus school fees from?
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Wettoid123: 6:40am On Aug 28, 2019
Jobless men always like fuuuckiiing their wife every minute giving room to unwanted pregnancy and child bearing which at the end they are unable to cater for.
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by friendlyadvice: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2019
Thickvoice11:
1Please help me
Recommend something for me

I have a bad, thick cacophonic and cracking voice
It's not been easy for me
Cnt speak outside cnt even talk among the peers sob!
Anytime I talk they will be like undecided who's that old man rattling over there it's really hindering everything about me... M
Am 18 years old
I hereby recommend

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by crystalodd: 6:56am On Aug 28, 2019
Todays game is Available Just Call or WhatsApp
070--8588--4203
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by fitzainab(f): 7:05am On Aug 28, 2019
Most people don't read before commenting or maybe they don't assimilate. They just decide to make mumu comment .
U1:

Read what you posted. Did it make sense to you? If it does, you have a serious problem, except you didn't read everything up there.
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by placeofallure(f): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2019
Ikpongiton:
if the man condition change tomorrow,the olosho will surely come back and beg

People's condition don't just change without making efforts. Didn't you read the post. The man didn't even deny, he pleaded that he's gonna change. That's him admitting the accusation. A lazy man who does nothing but sleeps, is it in his dreams that the fairy godmother will change his condition?

You must be as lazy as he is or lazier if you can read the post and come to this conclusion or if you didn't bother to read at all and just rush to comment. Confirmed lazy Nigerian youth!
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by ThinkSmarter: 7:35am On Aug 28, 2019
AdaNri1:
Women are wonderful. Even if you’re poor if they love they’ll stick with you. But once you’re lazy...no. Your matter becomes a UN problem. Worldwide no human being can stand a lazy person
U may be true.
Like the way the igbo women are motivating their men to travel out and indulge in ...
Onweghikwa ihe m' kwuru biko.
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Skmoda360(m): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
they are very lazy,, their highest hustle is "owo da"
You wanna start your tribal trash Igbo man....?

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Skmoda360(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2019
Otunbastevo:
Afonja's & laziness are like 5 & 6,were will they expect him to get 8k maintance plus school fees from?
See this yaminrin.....you better stop shaking table....I will open your yansh now undecided

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by arck1: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2019
sweetilicious:
I will beat you for making me to cry

Come here for E-hug kiss
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by mechanics(m): 8:29am On Aug 28, 2019
The judge should have listened to the plea of the defendant.
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by coluka: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2019
You are directing the "lazy man" to pay N8,000 as the children’s monthly feeding allowance in addition to being responsible for their education and other welfare. How is he supposed to get the money? He has no job
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by olaszydaruma(m): 9:42am On Aug 28, 2019
blesskewe:
No food for lazy men
No p as well
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2019
U1:

Read what you posted. Did it make sense to you? If it does, you have a serious problem, except you didn't read everything up there.

He's right actually, I know of a Case in hand, my Tenants.
Bae left hubby with her daughter to her Mom's place, seeking divorce.
After 7 months, Baba hammered, come see Bae coming to beg with Village pipu sha.
Dude forgave sha, cos of his Angel (his daughter)
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by oloriooko(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2019
The guy true true lazy sha shooting scoring only twice in 20 years shocked haba! grin grin
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by PapaAdanna: 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
But he for join skull mining na.

Cos laziness is prevalent in the WASTE
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by U1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ecne:

He's right actually, I know of a Case in hand, my Tenants.
Bae left hubby with her daughter to her Mom's place, seeking divorce.
After 7 months, Baba hammered, come see Bae coming to beg with Village pipu sha.
Dude forgave sha, cos of his Angel (his daughter)

But the fellow was said to be doing nothing at all in this case. So, that argument doesn't really hold water.

It would have been a different case if he was seen to be trying to make things happen but met with little or no success.
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by suePete: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
coluka:
You are directing the "lazy man" to pay N8,000 as the children’s monthly feeding allowance in addition to being responsible for their education and other welfare. How is he supposed to get the money? He has no job

That's an interesting[url="https://divorceformsonline.co.uk/unreasonable-behaviour-proof/"] grounds for divorce[/url] !!
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by blesskewe(f): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2019
olaszydaruma:

No p as well
That's another food na
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by olaszydaruma(m): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2019
blesskewe:
That's another food na
What type of food
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by blesskewe(f): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2019
olaszydaruma:

What type of food

U know na
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by olaszydaruma(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2019
blesskewe:

U know na
Hmn. Spoilt baby
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by akosuabeatrix: 1:01am On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:
Issoryt

Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by DDon2(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2019
blesskewe:
No food for lazy men
No sex for lazy mangrin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Ikpongiton: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
U1:

but marriage as we all know ,is for better for worse.it is also like a sealed package.once accepted and signed,you are obliged to honour it,because the content belongs to you forever.
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Ikpongiton: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
deltateam:

You are senseless. A man that avoids work is that one a man?..

A lazy man who cannot take care of his family and you are talking thrash.
if it is sensible to support the dissolution of 20 years old marriage,that has produced four children,that is your opinion.but also remember that,since change is the only thing that is permanent.it means that the man condition can change,whether they say he's lazy or not,and the woman will not want to remain alone forever.i also suspect that no man will want to touch a woman that took her husband to court,with a long stick.
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by deltateam: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ikpongiton:
if it is sensible to support the dissolution of 20 years old marriage,that has produced four children,that is your opinion.but also remember that,since change is the only thing that is permanent.it means that the man condition can change,whether they say he's lazy or not,and the woman will not want to remain alone forever.i also suspect that no man will want to touch a woman that took her husband to court,with a long stick.

Is 20 years not enough for him to have changed? So you will depend on a woman to carter financially alone for both you and your children for 20 years and you have the mouth to voice it here. Taa kpuchie onu!

Shame no dey catch you?
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Ikpongiton: 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
placeofallure:

People's condition don't just change without making efforts. Didn't you read the post. The man didn't even deny, he pleaded that he's gonna change. That's him admitting the accusation. A lazy man who does nothing but sleeps, is it in his dreams that the fairy godmother will change his condition?

You must be as lazy as he is or lazier if you can read the post and come to this conclusion or if you didn't bother to read at all and just rush to comment. Confirmed lazy Nigerian youth!
is it by by force for two people in marriage to be hard working?if a man has birthed 4 children in a marriage,then the man is not an all round lazy man.or do you expect the man to work hard in the bedroom and also do well in the field?
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by Ikpongiton: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
deltateam:

Is 20 years not enough for him to have changed? So you will depend on a woman to carter financially alone for both you and your children for 20 years and you have the mouth to voice it here. Taa kpuchie onu!

Shame no dey catch you?
let wives kwa,work hard and take care of the house.abi na crime?i think say wife and husband na one?anuofia!
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by deltateam: 5:43am On Aug 31, 2019
Ikpongiton:
let wives kwa,work hard and take care of the house.abi na crime?i think say wife and husband na one?anuofia!

You stay at home doing nothing but stealing your wife's money to drink beer while your wife alone toils and you call yourself a man. I thought you were only senseless but now I see that I was arguing with a lunatic so no need. Let me be going before you bite me.

Ladies be careful of lunatics like this during marriage.

Am off.
Re: Man Loses 20-year Marriage Over Laziness by deltateam: 5:55am On Aug 31, 2019
coluka:

He promised that he would change which means getting a job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / Cameroonian Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.