Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) (8110 Views)

98% Of APC Thugs & Touts In Lagos Are Yoruba Muslims. See Another Proof / Do Igbos Hate Yorubas? _ Caleb Onyeabor / Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by Quorax: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
I was going through my feed when I stumbled on this. The writer is a well respected Yoruba man on my friend list because of his unbiased views to national issues.

Now, I have not really been on twitter to follow up on this Adesina's trend but I do not doubt what is said here because I know my people.

Sadly, the way they express themselves is always, always misinterpreted as HATE, especially on nairaland. But I will still go on tell you that all an average igbo man cares about is a progressive economy and country... It has nothing to do with who is there.

If APC really want to galvanize this country in a positive trajectory, they had better find someone that can deliver...

Igbos just do not like anything that draws them backward, economically.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by Abdul05: 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Couldn't you write something better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by Chuks9000: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
Quorax:

If APC really want to galvanize this country in a positive trajectory, they had better find someone that can deliver...

GBAM!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by Quorax: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
He dropped another one...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by dunkem21(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
Igbos simply love good, excellent and detribalised Nigerians wink Even on Tribaland sorry NL here, no Igbo man has rejected Adeshina based on Tribe.

I have been checking!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by dododawa1: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
Quorax:

I was going through my feed when I stumbled on this. The writer is a well respected Yoruba man on my friend list because of his unbiased views to national issues.

Now, I have not really been on twitter to follow up on this Adesina's trend but I do not doubt what is said here because I know my people.

Sadly, the way they express themselves is always, always misinterpreted as HATE, especially on nairaland. But I will still go on tell you that all an average igbo man cares about is a progressive economy and country... It has nothing to do with who is there.

IGBOS love YORUBA but IPOB didn't.

3 Likes

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by dododawa1: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
IGBOS and Igbos are not the same.

7 Likes

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by Fatherofdragons: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
That is why I keep on saying that igbos are novices when it comes to tribalism.

Yorober really know how to be tribal bigots cause they've been doing it for ages and passing it on to their children.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by Quorax: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
dododawa1:
IGBOS love YORUBA but IPOB didn't.
The problem with IPOB is their approach and strategy...

1 Like

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by Quorax: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

Yorober really know how to be tribal bigots cause they've been doing it for ages and passing it on to their children.
That is enough. Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by agadez007(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2019
Igbos are still learners compared to Yoruba tribalism,grew up in Lagos so I know what am saying

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by DevilhimseIf: 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

igbos are never tribalists check history well
They're just Republicans and won't allow one man to control them anyhow
They hate anything that will draw them backwards economically hence the hatred for Buhari

I can remember that time Buhari traveled and handed over to Osinbajo the same igbos that hates Buhari so much was the one hailing Osinbajo on his little capacity in trying to reform sars then irrespective that he is part of Buhari's government

But irrespective of Peter Obi spotless financial record which no governor in the history of Nigeria has been able to keep not talk of the good governance he delivered to Anambra state
Yet with all these the yorubas still found a way to keep smearing and tarnishing his image
That's a typical tribalism

Well igbos won't stop opposing incompetence and injustice no matter who's involved.

The fact is that Buhari is an incompetent charlatan bastard and no sensible person irrespective of tribe will support him

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by MoonWater: 10:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
In Nigerian politics if you want to succeed, pray the Igbo's should be against you and not support you

But if you want to fail in Nigerian politics, then let the Igbos support you. Your failure will be extreme

Igbo people hated Joe igbokwe so much yet he got a post most yourba were qualified for. If Okorocha continues to garn enough hate from the Igbo people, he will definitely become president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by DevilhimseIf: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
[s]
MoonWater:
In Nigerian politics if you want to succeed, pray that the Igbo's to be against you and not support you

But if you want to fail in Nigerian politics, then let the Igbos support you. Your failure will be extreme

If Okorocha continues to garn enough hate from the Igbo people, he will definitely become president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
[/s]
That's because of yeroba tribalism
In order to spite igbos they keep supporting incompetence
Las Las na dem e go enter body well because an average igbo man never depend on government cheesy

46 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by TSRC: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
We are better than they are.
You should know that by now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by MoonWater: 10:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
agadez007:
Igbos are still learners compared to Yoruba tribalism,grew up in Lagos so I know what am saying
you grew up in Lagos? Why have you not gone back home since yourba are tribalists?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by agadez007(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
MoonWater:
you grew up in Lagos? Why have you not gone back home since yourba are tribalists?
i am home East,West,North or south
You can't stop me from going to Enugu or Kaduna or ibadan

ONE NAIJARIYA

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by Lovelive: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
Very true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by MoonWater: 10:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
agadez007:
i am home
good of you brother. I hope the rest at Ladipo will follow suit
Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by agadez007(m): 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
MoonWater:
good of you brother. I hope the rest at Ladipo will follow suit
go and chase them
Shebi your papa strong well well,him na Neil Armstrong?

14 Likes

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by MoonWater: 10:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
agadez007:
i am home and you or anybody can't stop me from going to anywhere in the country same way I can't stop you
ONE NAIJARIYA
I have no intent to deny you your freedom of movement but won't it be wise to stay far from people you suppose are tribalistic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by agadez007(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
MoonWater:
I have no intent to deny you your freedom of movement but won't it be wise to stay far from people you suppose are tribalistic?
until we divide as a country
I can stay whenever

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
MoonWater:
In Nigerian politics if you want to succeed, pray the Igbo's should be against you and not support you

Igbo people hated Joe igbokwe so much yet he got a post most yourba were qualified for. If Okorocha continues to garn enough hate from the Igbo people, he will definitely become president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
lol...edit this cos wat u just wrote here actually painted us in bad light and not the igbos

Wat u just said here is that due to hate for igbos, hausa and yoruba will hate anybody loved by igbos...not smart at all pls edit

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by Emilokoiyawon: 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
But 1 can argue that Igbos support Adeshina just to spite Buhari...in which case your point is moot...its just a case of ANYTHING that makes my enemy look bad I will support

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by MoonWater: 10:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
agadez007:
go and chase them
Shebi your papa strong well well,him na Neil Armstrong?
Asinwin olori pelebe
Why didn't you mention my mother too? You forgot ?

1 Like

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
Another Yoruba propaganda. Concoacting lies to make it seem like Igbos are championing him for president...Yoruba just stop. How many Igbos have you ever supported for president in your lives? These people ehn, God have mercy. No SE and SS will vote for any Yoruba for the evil you did to GEJ, that has caused so much pain to everyone in this country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by MoonWater: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
lol...edit this cos wat u just wrote here actually painted us in bad light and not the igbos

[s] Wat u just said here is that due to hate for igbos, hausa and yoruba will hate anybody loved by igbos...not smart at all pls edit[/s]
change your moniker to male first. You can't be confused about your gender and still have astute comprehension
Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
MoonWater:
change your moniker to male first. You can't be confused about your gender and still have astute comprehension
lol...easy...check my dp 1st

1 Like

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by MoonWater: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
chennaija:
..Yoruba just stop. How many Igbos have you ever supported for president in your lives? These people ehn, God have mercy.
over my 12 years of being on Nairaland I have never seen a post as mentally rretarrded as yours. Did you read what you posted?
if no one supports you, can't you support yourself? Can't you just walk into Aso rock and claim the presidential position ? Why must you depend on other tribes and make it seem as if they owe a helping hand.
Ja foh orie, ain't nobody gon help you

3 Likes

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
MoonWater:
over my 12 years of being on Nairaland I have never seen a post as mentally retarded as yours. Did you read what you posted?
if no one supports you, can't you support yourself? Can't you just walk into Aso rock and claim the presidential position ? Why must you depend on other tribes and make it seem as if they owe a helping hand.
Ja foh orie, ain't nobody gon help you

Typical low IQ afonja

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 2:55am On Aug 28, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
But 1 can argue that Igbos support Adeshina just to spite Buhari...in which case your point is moot...its just a case of ANYTHING that makes my enemy look bad I will support
Lies

I also voice support for adeshina not because of hatred for buhari. But because of his composure and confidence. That pic with trump and other leaders oozes class and presidential. Buhari on the other hand will look like a complete idiot near trump

There was a time i even rooted for that stupid midget osinbanjo only to realize he is a farce

Rochas, orji uzor kalu, ugwanyi my governor are igbo politicians i will never support even with a long pole.

I will rather vote a reasonable yoruba man than an idiot like rochas okorocha

But the same can't be said about yoruba people. And that's why they say igbos are not united and political naive. Because we don't sugar coat and straightforward

I bet u if tinubu and sowore were to go head to head for naija presidency. Believe me majority of afonjas will vote the latter whereas igbos will vote the former. Not necessarily because they don't like tinubu or love sowore. But because without sentiments one should expect sowore to be the better option

We want good leadership for our business to thrive and to enable our kids live a better life

15 Likes

Re: Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Igbos have supported other tribes countless times but the same can't be said of this useless people in this shithole

Igbos supported obasanjo,yaradua,jonathan and some other politicians from other ethnic groups
Ask an average igbo man who is his favorite Nigerian president ever; and most will tell you yaradua. Some will even suggest that he didn't die a natural death because he was a good man. Igbos never and doesn't care about yaradua being a fulani man. Yet they always peddle unnecessarily lies against igbos hating other tribes

Even the last election We voted for atiku because we believe he is the better option

And even if they redo the election today again igbos will still stand by their choice we go still vote am not because we like him or hate the aso rock dullard but because we believe atiku should offer better than bubu.

Las las when u say the truth you will be hated

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? / Coup: Prosecute Those Inciting Military Against Tinubu – MURIC Tells Army / Tinubu Commiserates With Morocco Over Earthquake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.