Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? (8109 Views)

Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu / I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) / Gbajabiamila: I Was Offered ₦100 Million To Support Third Term Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Gjrich(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
But wait a minute, can we calm this a fashion at it peak or what can you call this. Left to me, I strongly believe that the world in going into more and another phase of fashion but this kind of bed is quite ridiculous. I don't know what to call it.

Some said it is a devilish fashion created by a devilish mind. Fashion and creativity is all I see here or is it that we need to change our mindset both in the physical and in the spiritual realm.

But what do we call this, fashion or creativity ?

Let me know your views

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by illicit(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lalasticlala can sleep on it

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by etrange: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
They are beautiful! �
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by randomme: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
You're obviously wicked!!!

6 Likes

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by IlovePMB: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
I would accept. When it is time to sleep, I remove it and sleep on the floor.

10 Likes

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Captainrambo2: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
A rare pic of lalasticlala crib. undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
There's enough space at the balcony

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by BeforeJuly: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
this is clearly a bad Photoshop.

1 Like

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by TransflectTP(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lalasticlala would love this kind of bed. As for me, I won't sleep on it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Vyzz: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
You obviously posted this to make front page... I see what u did...

Oya. Oh
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Teddiie(f): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nah, I will pass.. The sitting room will be a better place to sleep grin

1 Like

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
beautiful.

This is the type of bed best suited for smashing an ex who dumped you when you had no money.
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by rukyboy(m): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2020
So this is what lalasticlala's house looks like �

1 Like

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by fergie001: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2020
Is it compulsory I sleep in the house?

I will just fold the bedsheet, sleep better sleep

3 Likes

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
If you are thinking of importing this into the Nigerian market, your retirement is near...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Ma guy... I will be out of the house faster than a bullet out of a gun

1 Like

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by sisisioge: 7:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Na to leave the entire house go find hotel sleep. I can't shout biko!

2 Likes

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by iluvdonjazzy: 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hahahahaha I rather sleep on the couch.
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
Simple

I'd just rent the room to lalasticlala and earn millions grin

1 Like

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Preetti(f): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
I will japa

1 Like

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by BlackfireX: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2020
FP..

Lala dem don customized your food as bed.
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by youngblaq: 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Wrong section
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Gabkosh: 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Which kind bed be this

1 Like

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
Lala not interested in a poorly photoshopped image. Therefore no front page
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Vulcanheph(m): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
The look on lala's Face after viewin this thread....

1 Like

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by potent5(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
The imagination of man is warped, sick and crooked.

grin

1 Like

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Realresk(m): 9:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Why not?? It's juz a design naa
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by aycorporat(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Truth is the imagination of the snake and the image follows you to sleep which will mean serious torment in your dreams.

Some people sha

2 Likes

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Everrest9(m): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
God forbid.

1 Like

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by zombieTRACKER: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
sad
Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by pansophist(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
I'll takeoff the bedsheets, pillow sheet, hide it under the bed and sleep peacefully. cool

1 Like

Re: You Visited Someone And This Kind Of Bed Was Offered To You, What Would You Do ? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Topical Nigerian man will not sleep in that house not to talk of sleeping on the bad.

They wan use us ni

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osoba: Some Persons Sat On APC Report On Restructuring / Appeal Court Affirms Akanimo Udofia As Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Candidate / Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.