Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,634 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

A Plea To IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Plea To IPOB (363 Views)

Sowore Refuses Police Boss Plea To Ask NANS Protesters To Open Roads Blocked / Saraki Reacts To IPOB's Attack On Ekweremadu / South-East Governors React To IPOB’s Attack On Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Plea To IPOB by Danishguy(m): 12:02am On Aug 28, 2019
Buhari is stuck in far away Japan, his handlers are out of ideas.

Igbos aren't going anywhere, until the fraudster is arrested.

From flashes of images I saw, and some low level sounds, I could feel the moan (cry) of an elderly... Fulfude to be exact grin

Now I wish my brothers could show some mercy cheesy cheesy Jubril was just a simple man in the past, faraway in Niger.

Mercy grin
Re: A Plea To IPOB by yarimo(m): 1:24am On Aug 28, 2019
As at 12.02 am. You are still drunk undecided
Danishguy:
Buhari is stuck in far away Japan, his handlers are out of ideas.

Igbos aren't going anywhere, until the fraudster is arrested.

From flashes of images I saw, and some low level sounds, I could feel the moan (cry) of an elderly... Fulfude to be exact grin

Now I wish my brothers could show some mercy cheesy cheesy Jubril was just a simple man in the past, faraway in Niger.

Mercy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Death In Abakaliki Market Clash -police / Unbelievable! Nigeria's Security Space In The Last 48 Hours / Election Tribunal: Court Sacks Benue Federal Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.