Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan (40384 Views)

President Buhari Attends Opening Session Of ECOWAS Parliament Summit (Photos) / President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) / President Buhari Participates In The Opening Session Of 76th UNGA In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Risingblue008(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Brainless presido
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by idonhammer: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2019
itsme01:
grin

This one na the real big brother pepper dem

Buhari just dey embarrass this fools as he shines and pepper dem inside AC why they wail under the sun

Ipob own yaf kpafuka if they cant realise their propaganda of arresting Jubin

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by science123: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2019
photoshope you GMB put on one particular clothe and cap from Sunday till now.
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2019
Even when they show him on TV ,some of my bloders still believe it's photoshopped �,omg! clowns every where

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Polisenopo: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2019
Bv
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by idonhammer: 10:10am On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:
May God bless yOu sir.....

May God bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

My people if yOu need Original pure Honey

Kindly call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by anyimontana(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2019
keneck1:
God bless president Buhari
ur balls
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by theomerio: 10:11am On Aug 28, 2019
The look in his face clearly shows he is not even understanding what they re saying there. This man should be long retired for Christ's sake.
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:12am On Aug 28, 2019
Thisis2raw:
Joke.. When will they stop editing this man pix to make him look younger?

Your Nnamdi KANU said he is Jubril, a 53years old Sudanese double. He suppose to be young na cheesy cheesy

Onyi o'shi
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by owila4luv(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2019
were the shine wey him the shine na? undecided
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by rickyrex(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2019
Thou people will say it's our culture let's make it our pride. I still wonder if buhari will wear jalamia to an interview if he were to attend a job interview. You tell a smart person most time on their appearance. Look at some of the men standing in those photos you can tell they look good on their suits. But the buhari man will always dress like his attending a Friday mosque prayer
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by LANDLORD72: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2019
pressmanng:
President Muhammadu Buhari participates at the Opening Session and Plenary at the 7th Tokyo International Conference on African Development in Yokohama Japan on 28th Aug 2019.

President Buhari alongside Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, UN Sec. Gen. Antonio Guterres, AU Chairperson and President of Egypt Abdel Fattah El-sisi and other African Leaders shortly before his participation at the Opening Session and Plenary at the 7th Tokyo International Conference on African Development in Yokohama Japan.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/08/president-buhari-participates-at.html?m=1

Ipob Rat where una dey the Buhari dey the conference o oya make una go stone am for there Yeye dey smell
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2019
Thisis2raw:
May God bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria (YES)
May God bless Him (NO) it will Never happen, posterity will never speak well of him
eyaaa,sorry,which prosperity again?At his age,with children and grandchildren,ruling this country for the 3rd time.How old are you?what have you achieved? Forget it ,this man is blessed,I am also an Igbo like you,all what our leaders need is prayers,all the curses since this man became the president are not working,prayers for him to die,prayers for him not to win,prayers for him not to prosper.Abeggi God is with the man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by ejimatic: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2019
pressmanng:
President Muhammadu Buhari participates at the Opening Session and Plenary at the 7th Tokyo International Conference on African Development in Yokohama Japan on 28th Aug 2019.

President Buhari alongside Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, UN Sec. Gen. Antonio Guterres, AU Chairperson and President of Egypt Abdel Fattah El-sisi and other African Leaders shortly before his participation at the Opening Session and Plenary at the 7th Tokyo International Conference on African Development in Yokohama Japan.

. Arresting the president of a country like a motor park chairman? The IPOB and their followers makes me laugh with their thoughtless propaganda at times...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by itsme01: 10:16am On Aug 28, 2019
idonhammer:

oshey minister of thunder affiars Biafla slave republic
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by AnanseK(m): 10:20am On Aug 28, 2019
Oshlander:
Has Buhari ever worn suit before?
If yes, please let me see the picture.
Thanks in advance.

Yes

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by focus7: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2019
Dpharisee:
Buhari shines, says Buhari media centre, Nairaland chapter

Where is the coward Kanu?

In hiding, am sure you don't know where he's yourself.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by hysteriabox(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2019
Wait... Define "shine"

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Youthleader22(m): 10:34am On Aug 28, 2019
May God punish Buhari.
May God bless Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by scofield76: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2019
Amateurish Photoshop! Is there no video of the conference?
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by keneck1: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2019
anyimontana:
ur balls
God shall continue to bless His Excellency president Muhammad Buhari,and Nigeria my beloved country.
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Adukpe19(m): 10:50am On Aug 28, 2019
Saraki is working for Atiku, his sister Gbemi is working for Buhari

Obasanjo is working for Atiku, his son Juwon is working for Buhari

Okupe is working for Atiku, his son is working for Buhari

Galadima is working for Atiku, his daughter is working for Buhari

You are sons and daughters of none of these are their Defenders on social media.

When CBN job is vacant, they give their children

When FIRS job is vacant, they give their children

When NNPC, NLG, NPA, NIMASA, NCC etc jobs are out, they give to their children

They marry their children off to one another to create future leaders for you the social media Defenders

But when police recruitment form is out, that is public

When civil defence job is out, they give that to you.

When their children crash a car or bike, they fly them to Germany

When their children need good education, they fly them to UK, US, Canada

When your children fall sick, you take them to churches, mosques

When your children are sent out of school, you send them to labour camps - hawking

ASUU, ASUP, NASU, NLC, SARS, STRIKES are yours to battle with in Nigeria

If you think you are doing anybody fighting for these folks, take a look at the mirror and the image you see there is he that you are deceiving - yourself

If you don't use your brain, someone else will use it for you"[i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by DevilhimseIf: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2019
[s]
PureGoldh:
May God bless yOu sir.....

May God bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

My people if yOu need Original pure Honey

Kindly call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2019
Is he understanding what is being said?
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by EtovalRealEst: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2019
Fine Cap

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by bekpo(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2019
May God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Jerryinchina(m): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2019
pressmanng:

nigerians in China we love you and wish you become our president forever

Those interested in importing goods from China using 1688.com contact me
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by daholiest(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2019
For quality Oron crayfish wholesale and retail,nation wide delivery, we are located in Abuja, for more information pls call 07031210981.

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by RexTramadol1: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2019
Now he has succeeded in embarrassing those who make haste to spread falsehood

Next time people should learn to wait so as to be sure of what they want to say

Than proving half baked intelligence here

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Thisis2raw(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2019
EmmBim:
eyaaa,sorry,which prosperity again?At his age,with children and grandchildren,ruling this country for the 3rd time.How old are you?what have you achieved? Forget it ,this man is blessed,I am also an Igbo like you,all what our leaders need is prayers,all the curses since this man became the president are not working,prayers for him to die,prayers for him not to win,prayers for him not to prosper.Abeggi God is with the man.
oga am not an igbo man, am ikwerre man. I should pray for a man that doesn't know what the heck is going on in a country that is ruling. Sorry I won't pray for him
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Pentasoft1978: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2019
wonders shall never end, Hide and seek president shinning. running away from Nigerians in a foreign land , all of you posting nonsense here should be ashamed of yourself and may you and your generations shine the way buhari is shinning .

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by anyimontana(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2019
keneck1:
God shall continue to bless His Excellency president Muhammad Buhari,and Nigeria my beloved country.
and ur balls will continue to itch u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Shakiru Alabi Balogun Dies In Car Crash (Photos) / Killing Of Funke Olakunrin, A Declaration Of War On Yoruba - Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.