Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan (40385 Views)

President Buhari Attends Opening Session Of ECOWAS Parliament Summit (Photos) / President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) / President Buhari Participates In The Opening Session Of 76th UNGA In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by LZAA: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2019
His mates dy g7 summit while he's busy running from IPOB grin
Cc immhotep sarrki Afamed GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by 1886martino(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2019
Adukpe19:
Saraki is working for Atiku, his sister Gbemi is working for Buhari

Obasanjo is working for Atiku, his son Juwon is working for Buhari

Okupe is working for Atiku, his son is working for Buhari

Galadima is working for Atiku, his daughter is working for Buhari

You are sons and daughters of none of these are their Defenders on social media.

When CBN job is vacant, they give their children

When FIRS job is vacant, they give their children

When NNPC, NLG, NPA, NIMASA, NCC etc jobs are out, they give to their children

They marry their children off to one another to create future leaders for you the social media Defenders

But when police recruitment form is out, that is public

When civil defence job is out, they give that to you.

When their children crash a car or bike, they fly them to Germany

When their children need good education, they fly them to UK, US, Canada

When your children fall sick, you take them to churches, mosques

When your children are sent out of school, you send them to labour camps - hawking

ASUU, ASUP, NASU, NLC, SARS, STRIKES are yours to battle with in Nigeria

If you think you are doing anybody fighting for these folks, take a look at the mirror and the image you see there is he that you are deceiving - yourself

If you don't use your brain, someone else will use it for you"[i][/i]

Best piece I have read here. God bless the intelligent writer
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 28, 2019
Thisis2raw:
oga am not an igbo man, am ikwerre man. I should pray for a man that doesn't know what the heck is going on in a country that is ruling. Sorry I won't pray for him
You pray for him or not, everything is in the hand of God
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Bestman66: 11:26am On Aug 28, 2019
One Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Forward77(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2019
See how this man is looking at Mr. President.

What could be going through his mind.

Anyway, what do i know?

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by MyMouth(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2019
Oshlander:
Has Buhari ever worn suit before?

If yes, please let me see the picture.

Thanks in advance.
Yes na! To snap pictures for 2015 campaign.
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by danallwell: 11:58am On Aug 28, 2019
Only God can tell if the dinosaur knows why or what he is in Japan for.
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Taah

Photoshoped grin

He is in Nigeria!

No wait, he is in Oman !

No wait, he is in Biafra land

Buhari dare not go to Japan where our loyal Ipob members would disgrace him and the ungrateful Japanese police and Army for blocking us from Arresting a man we are very sure is not even in Japan in the first place. angry

Lunatics. I tell ya.
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Edusouls(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Taah

Photoshoped grin

He is in Nigeria!

No wait, he is in Oman !

No wait, he is in Biafra land

Buhari dare not go to Japan where our loyal Ipob members would disgrace him and the ungrateful Japanese police and Army for blocking us from Arresting a man we are very sure is not even in Japan in the first place. angry

do you know you are a complete animal in two legs
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
These pictures doesn't look real, especially the first one
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Kahujadekadura: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
I don't knw wen Buhari start wearing short gown
Buhari leg is in a trouser and dat is unsual

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by joe120120(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
pressmanng:
President Muhammadu Buhari participates at the Opening Session and Plenary at the 7th Tokyo International Conference on African Development in Yokohama Japan on 28th Aug 2019.

President Buhari alongside Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, UN Sec. Gen. Antonio Guterres, AU Chairperson and President of Egypt Abdel Fattah El-sisi and other African Leaders shortly before his participation at the Opening Session and Plenary at the 7th Tokyo International Conference on African Development in Yokohama Japan.

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/08/president-buhari-participates-at.html?m=1

Photoshop pic .it only Nigeria president is fix in wrong position
fixed position president
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by ada9ja(f): 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Some Ipobees said he never came or they photoshoped the welcome banner, same thing when buhari went to Saudi some time ago, same KANU saidmit was Photoshoped, with all these lies, one can easily say, KANU is good in confusing his brainless fellowers especially in the issue of buhari is jubril....

If KANU and his brainless followers can't propagate such lies, I wonder the bases of their ideology

If you want Biafra, stand with the truth but more of this will simply show the world or some of us that has functional brain to see Biafra as a mirage

Igbos the lies are to much

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by sambass(m): 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:
May God bless yOu sir.....

May God bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

My people if yOu need Original pure Honey

Kindly call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771
Nobody will call u for supporting Buhari.
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by rexesq(m): 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Thisis2raw:
Joke.. When will they stop editing this man pix to make him look younger?

Wetin surprised me na deh person weh get this leg. Na who be the owner?

Let it not be what am thinking o.
rexesq:

Thisis2raw:

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by modsfucker: 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
Kahujadekadura:

This only goes to show us that you don't have a TV in your house. The pictures are photoshopped agreed, but are the Videos shown on TVs also videoshopped just to convince some confused nonentities?
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by alobright17(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
anyimontana:
Living corpse
You that is a living being yet you are useless so what is the point ?
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by anyimontana(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
alobright17:
You that is a living being yet you are useless so what is the point ?
at least I'm better off
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Kahujadekadura: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
modsfucker:

This only goes to show us that you don't have a TV in your house. The pictures are photoshopped agreed, but are the Videos shown on TVs also videoshopped just to convince some confused nonentities?
I have no TV but I think dat my phone is so portable to serve me anything I wanna knw.
I yet to see Buhari speech just as other African president have done
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
dokie:
If he is not smiling like a man who has just landed a big business deal, he would be seen picking his teeth and playing with his toes, yet the country is in utter chaos.

How do you superintendent over a project that is failing and you are relaxed?

The relaxed disposition of our leaders in the face of the many problems facing our country makes me believe we are in a near hopeless situation, and the fact that they still have supporters completes the hopelessness.

Stop crying please...can’t you just stop hating?
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by WILLIAMEZEH: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
itsme01:
grin

This one na the real big brother pepper dem

Buhari just dey embarrass this fools as he shines and pepper dem inside AC why they wail under the sun

Ipob own yaf kpafuka if they cant realise their propaganda of arresting Jubrin

Last last the whole world would know the coward people,

am coming for you

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by alobright17(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
anyimontana:
at least I'm better off
Honestly you are not. stop deceiving yourself.
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by anyimontana(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
alobright17:
Honestly you are not. stop deceiving yourself.
lol,aiit bro..its kinda fun to deceive ones self
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Mrsheff(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Thisis2raw:
Sanwoolu and Abdul Rahmon also edited ? U have to find better job

Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by drillerB(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Thisis2raw:
May God bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria (YES)
May God bless Him (NO) it will Never happen, posterity will never speak well of him

He's already blessed. Na you remain.
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by drillerB(m): 3:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
Kahujadekadura:

You people should make up your mind ...
* he's there * he's not there *the one there is fake

Make up your mind abeg and let's know how to arrange your thunder.
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by EnaibeSam: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Codes151:
Lol... I bet he’s the least educated in that room!!! Lol. They dude behind is like.... nton

I convet that same grace. He's not educated but rules thousands of professors. Hate him or like him, he's our President. That's a great grace, the grace that qualifies the unqualified.
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Codes151(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lol. Are you telling me what you pass tru? Sorry bro. Obviously, pmb is more educated than you family history
Gofwane:
yet he is there while your educated dad who is a professor is back there in the village sitting on a wooden stool, in mud hut without electricity drinking garri this early morning grin
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Codes151(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Seen! How gracious is an unworthy grace?
EnaibeSam:

I convet that same grace. He's not educated but rules thousands of professors. Hate him or like him, he's our President. That's a great grace, the grace that qualifies the unqualified.
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Kahujadekadura: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
drillerB:

I need more of d thunder. It energizes me
Re: President Buhari Participates At The Opening Session Of TICAD Summit In Japan by Kahujadekadura: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
drillerB:

I need more of d thunder. It energizes me more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States / Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja / Saraki Loses All Four Local Governments In Senatorial District

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.