Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion (20737 Views)

There Is Complete Failure Of Governance In Nigeria – Rotimi Amaechi / Owo Church Attack: Rotimi Amaechi Asks Security Agencies To Step Up Intelligence / Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by TheAutoReporter: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2019
The minister of transportation, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi has raised a public opinion poll by asking people to give suggestions, advice on how to make the ministry of transportation work better. All suggestions, ideas, and implementations will be read and act on by the minister himself, this he did by giving out his personal e-mail address.

According to the release obtained by AutoReportNG, the minister wrote...

Office of the Minister, Ministry of Transportation

Opinion poll:

What strategies do you think we can implement to deliver on our projects better and faster- from the Railways to Maritime, Ports, Transportation Institutes and others. We are open to suggestions to enable us to serve you better. Kindly send your opinions to this email chibuikeamaechi377@gmail.com and we will be glad to read them.

Thank You.

- Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
(Minister)

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/08/transportation-in-nigeria-rotimi.html

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by TheAutoReporter: 10:00am On Aug 28, 2019
Right step... We getting there... Nigerians, over to you

Meanwhile, see the transformation of the Lagos-Ibadan Railway here

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by PureGoldh(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2019
Nice Move sir... I pray God will give you the best team to work with and please try to implement some vital advises(s) that some Nigerians gives to you.

God bless Nigeria.

Do you need Original unadulterated honey?

Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Bluezy13(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmm...

Law 27:
"Play On People's Need To Believe To Create A Cult-like Following"

Law 32:
"Play To People's Fantasies"

Psychological manipulation of the masses.
Make them feel they are in charge but throw their opinion into the trash can.

Law 22:
"Use The Surrender Tactics; Transform Weakness Into Power"

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by festacman(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2019
Good move but will it work? Pattern of comments on social media will tell you what would fill up that e-mail box. I am sure it is already happening even as I write this. Feel sorry already for the poor fellow who will sort the mail because 96% of it will be abuses, threats and curses from Nigerian youths. Even the authentic ideas will be drowned in ocean of these thrash mails.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by helinues: 10:30am On Aug 28, 2019
FG and states should partner to improve waterways transportation.. The use of ferry will ease the congestion on the road

12 Likes

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by aolawale025: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2019
I wrote. And it was replied
A good way to get public opinion

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by TooMuchStuff: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2019
When he needed blood of River state people to appease
Buhari during 2019 Election did he ask for our advice?

Useless Fulani assmann

5 Likes

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by TheAutoReporter: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2019
festacman:
Good move but will it work? Pattern of comments on social media will tell you what would fill up that e-mail box. I am sure it is already happening even as I write this. Feel sorry already for the poor fellow who will sort the mail because 96% of it will be abuses, threats and curses from Nigerian youths. Even the authentic ideas will be drowned in ocean of these thrash mails.

Have you sent a mail and seen that its not worked on or you just assumed that's going to be norm?

7 Likes

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2019
chibuikeamaechi377@gmail.com

Sometimes, this man makes silly mistakes.

It should be Rotimi377@gmail.com.

4 Likes

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by festacman(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2019
TheAutoReporter:

Have you sent a mail and seen that its not worked on or you just assumed that's going to be norm?
Not understanding your environment and what to anticipate as THREATS will hamper your harnessing of the targeted OPPORTUNITY. Understanding it will help you to plan ahead, to adapt or change your configuration or direction very quickly.

8 Likes

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Daviddson(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2019
TheAutoReporter:
The minister of transportation, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi has raised a public opinion poll by asking people to give suggestions, advice on how to make the ministry of transportation work better. All suggestions, ideas, and implementations will be read and act on by the minister himself, this he did by giving out his personal e-mail address.

Opinion poll:

What strategies do you think we can implement to deliver on our projects better and faster- from the Railways to Maritime, Ports, Transportation Institutes and others. We are open to suggestions to enable us to serve you better. Kindly send your opinions to this email chibuikeamaechi377@gmail.com and we will be glad to read them.

Thank You.

(Minister)

Source:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Marpol
Dominique
Please show us a screenshot from where you got this info from., so we know if it's genuine or not. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by TheAutoReporter: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Daviddson:
Please show us a screenshot from where you got this info from., so we know if it's genuine or not. Thank you.
`

Its geniue Sir, got it for his media aide... You can verify as well, one can't be too careful these days but I did a bit check before posting. If you have contrary opinion, please, kindly let us know.

Regards

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by 9jatriot(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2019
Nigerians are experts at complaining o not at solving problems.

I will consider a robust solution to send later on so that I do not join the bandwagon. This is a nice initiative from the minister but I think it would have been better if he had created a forum where people can post ideas and debate such ideas, that way he would help from both sides.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Daviddson(m): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2019
TheAutoReporter:
`

Its geniue Sir, got it for his media aide... You can verify as well, one can't be too careful these days but I did a bit check before posting. If you have contrary opinion, please, kindly let us know.

Regards
Ok, sir, but not convincing enough.
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by TheAutoReporter: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
Daviddson:
Ok, sir, but not convincing enough.

OK...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Law 27:

Law 32:

Law 22:
Those trusting Buhari that he will do better this second tenure in office will never believe what you have said.
In God i trust.

2 Likes

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by mixta140: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmmm
Nigeria Nigeria Nigeria
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by itsme01: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
cool

Best fvcking transportation Minister ever... argue with your blokos!!

Airport remodelling, train modernisation, transport university, southern port dredging

This is the only Ibo man that's worth my freaking vote if i was to consider them(which i doubt)

7 Likes

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by EdiAbali: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:
God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Dpharisee: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Its a good move, if he will go through the emails
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Now you will see first to comment degenerate creatures and other stupid people coming to say all irrelevant things. This kind won't work here.

1 Like

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Six6clien(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
if he wants my opinion he should pay for it

website for 9k, see signature

2 Likes

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
We know initially the post was given to you as a compensation.You were on trial and error for the past four years, now you need advice.
Nigerians who do we offend

Check siggy

1 Like

Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Isoduwa(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
If you Nor know your work enter house
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by Toscarel: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
I'm not a big fan of this adminstration especially amaechi but its good to applaud commendable moves , this is nice coming from him

he should look into improving our water ways

and restrict heavy duty vehicle to travelling only at night.

lay more emphasis on Nigerian railways systems, we are seriously lacking behind and these train would really ease up the move of goods and services and lighten up road transportation
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by SoNature(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
This is the most sensible Buhari's minister
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by papermill: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Law 27:

Law 32:

Law 22:
you have a point..
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by helphelp: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
Once you've lost it, always ask for direction. I give you kudos for taking this bold step Rotimi

My take, once we can have affordable steady power supply, trust me it will have a great impact in your ministry, go and scold whoever holds the power ministry to sit tight and see as ideas of positive transport system will start flowing in your brains without needing public opinion
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by bangbangall: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
TheAutoReporter:

Opinion poll:

Thank You.

(Minister)

Source:

At the maiden convocation of the Taraba State University Jalingo in March 2018, General Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma (rtd) stirred the hornet’s nest when he alleged that the army were colluding with criminals against the law abiding citizen of Nigeria. His words ” everyone one of us most rise up, the armed forces are not neutral. They collude with armed bandits to kill Nigerians. If you are depending on the armed forces to stop the killings, you will all die one by one, this ethnic cleansing must stop in Taraba State and all the states in the country otherwise Somalia will be a child’s play. I asked every one of you to be alert and defend your country, defend your territory and your state because you have no place to go’’
The allegation of the General caused great disaffection between him and the military high command which culminated in the setting up of a high-powered committee headed by the retired Major General John Nimyel to investigate the allegation raised by the elder statesman.
Meanwhile, the entire Nigerian public made their contributions and aired divergent views on the matter while majority of the contributors applauded Danjuma for speaking their minds, others especially die hard politicians attributed the statement as whipping up political sentiment against the ruling APC.
Re: Transportation In Nigeria: Rotimi Amaechi Asks For Advice, Public Opinion by OmoManU: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
Good one from the honorable minister, government can partner with China and Indians and the private sector in opening assembling plant here in Nigeria possibly one in each of the six regions of Nigeria with more emphasis for Lagos as a special case, for mass production of very long coaches/buses that can move multitudes at a time and do it in such a public private partnership where maybe the drivers driving those buses will get the chances of owing those buses after a period of time, make it attractive to local investors to invest in and this will generate a very great positive effects right from up till bottom and will have massive impact on the economy at large and everything should be done in the open as transparent as possible.
Before anybody starts dragging me, this is just a draft solution, on a professional angle can be expanded and surely fine tuned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Service Chiefs Visit Gusau, Zamfara (Photos) / James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) / Imo State Government Recovers Royal Palm Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.