Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

105 Deep Love Messages To Your Very Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 105 Deep Love Messages To Your Very Woman (431 Views)

Man Who Fell In Deep Love To A Prostitute / Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

105 Deep Love Messages To Your Very Woman by highfaculty(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
You may have been searching for deep love messages for her and haven’t got just the perfect one that will speak the language of your hearts in words, you have to search no more as we have carefully put together the best deep love messages for her.

It’s good to fall in love but falling in love with someone who doesn’t love you as much hurts.

Nevertheless, loving someone and not be able to express your love hurts even more.

The classical representation of love is an act of love.

Love is an action word and you need to act and express love amid words.

Love is a medicine that heals every wound. Never forget that your deep love for her can be your source of joy.

[center]DEEP LOVE MESSAGES[/center]
1. I look forward to every morning because the sunrise reminds me of your face .the smile on your lips takes my breath away. always be beside me, cos I can’t do without you.

2. There is only one wish I want from life and that is to love and be loved, that is what I find in you.

3. My worst fear is to wake up one morning not finding you by my side, I’m addicted to you, you were made for me.

4. When God made creation, I think he made you and we are all replica’s ’cause you’re my perfect half.

5. You are the answer to my every question, you are my eminado, you are the woman for me and I’ll always come home to your smile.

Click the link below for more
source: https://highfaculty.com/deep-love-messages-for-her/

(1) (Reply)

Ways Of Handling Tribalism Properly / How To Easily know If Your Spouse Is Toxic / The Beauty Of Love With Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.