Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan (61585 Views)

2baba Idibia: I No Dey Give Women Belle Again, I Don Change (Video) / I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by katlord(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2019
niyot124:

She had a tummy-reduction surgery

No wonder! Cos I was thinking how could a mum's tommy be flat and sexy than most single ladies
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2019
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense? angry
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Flier: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2019
Adepet222:
I wonder when pp will start minding their business.
They are public figure so they are our business
They would be looking for their fans when they need help but won’t allow fans to break their tables when fans are bored
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by sisisioge: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2019
mrpaedo:
Nothing savage about the reply.
The comment by the "fan" pain am so much,she took the time to explain how she got the scars & stretchies and went ahead to declare her "pride" in having them.
She expected to read comments like "Babe you got a banging body", "Baby you are hotter than fire" but the "fan" come pour sand sand for her garri with the stretchy comment.Sorry Annie grin grin

We look forward to seeing the bellies of the women that have had kids, especially through CS, in your life. That is your mommy, sisters, friends, colleagues....then your wive now or in the future. They must have banging bodies especially around the stomach area grin

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by bedspread: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2019
MUST READ

Many Have Died... Many Have Suffered so much.. Many Evils have Befallen people.. Many Have tried all Manners of Solutions but to no avail.. Many Have lost all they heard.. Many do not even know the cause of their Problems....

If you are in any of these Category and You Watched the Linda CD , or you Joined in Distribution of that CD that spoke against the LORD CHOSEN.. or his Servant. The Cause of your Problem is Not your Village People, nobody is after you. You are the Cause of your Problems.

If you were involved in that Linda CD in anyway. Find your way to The Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement Lagos . Go for your Restitution so you can be free..

He That Hath Ear to Hear, Let HIM Hear..
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Oyindidi(f): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2019
Olorunnim:
Smirnoff is a drink with 5%Alcohol
OK, I don't take alcohol, I know Smirnoff though I've not taken it before. grin
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Oyindidi(f): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2019
sisisioge:

We look forward to seeing the bellies of the women that have had kids, especially through CS, in your life. That is your mommy, sisters, friends, colleagues....then your wive now or in the future. They must have banging bodies especially around the stomach area grin
After cs my belly is somehow big cry
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
I wish my own flat like this cry

How e want take flat.. u when no dey fit resist ice cream, bbq & shawarma and no excercise.. Abi u think say she no dey work for am cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Oyindidi(f): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2019
dairykidd:

How e want take flat.. u when no dey fit resist ice cream, bbq & shawarma and no excercise.. Abi u think say she no dey work for am cheesy
Lol, I dey try my best

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by bigcee(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2019
mrpaedo:
The comment by the "fan" pain am so much,she took the time to explain how she got the scars & stretchies and went ahead to declare her "pride" in having them.
She expected to read comments like "Babe you got a banging body", "Baby you are hotter than fire" but the "fan" come pour sand sand for her garri with the stretchy comment.Sorry Annie grin grin
Hogwash
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Attempt: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2019
Aryastarks:
I need a self con at/close to ring road ibadan
Requirements: water, tiles,wardrobe.

Ps: Scammers and greedy people back offffff or you won't know what hit you

You mean it?
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by sisisioge: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
After cs my belly is somehow big cry

As expected maami. The ladies who birthed their babies through CS mostly have to go under the knives to get their flat bellies back. The ones that are able to burn the fat using other methods usually have the excess skin to contend with because of the scaring the CS leaves in the first place. No be small thing fa...may God bless our children... Plus my own wey still dey heaven grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by fancifulasuquo(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2019
God bless all our women
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Oyindidi(f): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2019
sisisioge:

As expected maami. The ladies who birthed their babies through CS mostly have to go under the knives to get their flat bellies back. The ones that are able to burn the fat using other methods usually have the excess skin to contend with because of the scaring the CS leaves in the first place. No be small thing fa...may God bless our children... Plus my own wey still dey heaven grin
Amen

Thanks sweetheart
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Oyindidi(f): 9:43am On Aug 29, 2019
fancifulasuquo:
God bless all our women
Amen Pastor
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by midehi2(f): 9:45am On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Where have you been?
grin grin grin grin cheesy been around jor but on a low key grin

How are you?
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Oyindidi(f): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2019
midehi2:

grin grin grin grin cheesy been around jor but on a low key grin

How are you?
I'm doing great,you?

NL is very boring
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by flowx(m): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2019
Jasen1:

You too like food that's why grin

Just like me...

You quickly rough to her profile to see her tommy.

That's how you notice that she like food.

Hope you get work?

Me I get but I dey for 2 weeks leave.

Busy body like me!����
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by starbuck(f): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2019
niyot124:

She had a tummy-reduction surgery

Talk what you know... I am a proud mom of 8, no Cs, but that lady you are seeing on my wall is me... It's natural, make i see money chop before going for any nonsense reduction whatever
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by flowx(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2019
Aryastarks:
I need a self con at/close to ring road ibadan
Requirements: water, tiles,wardrobe.

Ps: Scammers and greedy people back offffff or you won't know what hit you

I do visit Ibadan thrice a month for business.

And I will like to have one olosho to satisfy me when I'm around...

Are you available?

Just 7k each night.

I mean it pls.
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Afonja007: 9:56am On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
grind garlic and bitter kola mix it with water and drink one litre every morning your Tommy go flat pass her own
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by midehi2(f): 9:58am On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
I'm doing great,you?

NL is very boring
I am good too

Yea, with stories of boobs & yansh now cheesy cheesy

Chai, days of romance section grin
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by bonnyhope: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2019
this one too na married woman??
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Olorunnim: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
OK, I don't take alcohol, I know Smirnoff though I've not taken it before. grin
So you were pulling our Legs before ehhy Wehdon
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Oyindidi(f): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2019
Olorunnim:
So you were pulling our Legs before ehhy Wehdon
Yeah, good morning grin
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by cooluzi: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
pot belle association
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Olorunnim: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
Yeah, good morning grin
Good morning to you too, I do hope you have a nice day.
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by slimjosh231(m): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2019
mrpaedo:
Genius, you can now call your village people together to praise your pathetic self. Imagined how you comprehend the whole message. It’s all the imperfections you want to see, why not see the good ones first? It’s so easy for us to bring each other down. We rise by lifting others up in Davido’s voice. Angry and bitter mind. Spits!!
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Psoul(m): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
No be food

....but ur DP is proving u wrong
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Starhearts: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:

Stop Alcohol nd cigarette.
U need more sex
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Psoul(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Adepet222:
I wonder when pp will start minding their business.

Only when ppl that don't want others in their business start keeping their businesses to themselves and not bringing them to where they will interfere and disturb the sight of others.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Oyindidi(f): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2019
Psoul:

....but ur DP is proving u wrong
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives / Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.