Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan (61599 Views)

2baba Idibia: I No Dey Give Women Belle Again, I Don Change (Video) / I Am Proud Of My Bow Legs - Annie Idibia Silences A Body-Shamer / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by wizod(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
No be food
then na sex
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by jiksman3: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
Women are funny, if you mistakenly barge IN in her room when she is wearing this, she will dive and rush to get wrapper to cover and say you saw her naekedness undecided
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Shile56(f): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
I wish my own flat like this cry
Go drink Lipton for about 5 months,it go flat
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
Wickedfacts:

When ladies get sense enough to cover up properly.

You post naked pics on the gram, you get hardcore replies.

What 2face spent his money to marry is what we're seeing for free. That's what happens when you try to compete with your husband's concubines.

Did you see her vagina? What is your problem? Hypocrite!!!
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Lordjb: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
No be food
na food jare grin
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Oyindidi(f): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Munzy14:

cheesy..... really, show us... we will help actualize it.... cool
Lol, you follow me reach here
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Munzy14(m): 2:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
Lol, you follow me reach here
cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Phabulous828(m): 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
Go and gym

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by tillaman(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
when you want to be downloading food nko
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Oyindidi(f): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
tillaman:
when you want to be downloading food nko
grin
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Wickedfacts: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Did you see her vagina? What is your problem? Hypocrite!!!

So, it's until they see her vagina that you'll be miffed?
You lack every sense of decency and commonsense.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Wickedfacts:

So, it's until they see her vagina that you'll be miffed?
You lack every sense of decency and commonsense.

She was in a two-piece swimsuit in a pool area and not walking the streets of Lagos. I see no wrong in that, you have backward thinking and that's your problem.
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Donlexino(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
Adepet222:
I wonder when pp will start minding their business.
As far as you are a celebrity there's no business to mind...or you don't understand the meaning of public figure
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Afiahomes(m): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2019
Aryastarks:
I need a self con at/close to ring road ibadan
Requirements: water, tiles,wardrobe.

Ps: Scammers and greedy people back offffff or you won't know what hit you
you pm me....how can i help u?
Re: Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan by Nicolex(f): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2019
niyot124:

She had a tummy-reduction surgery
Wawu!,Dr.terry dubrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 / Mo Abudu's Estranged Husband, Tokunbo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.