Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. (2946 Views)

Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / Lady Empties The House After Husband Sent Her Packing (Photos) / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by Hintona(f): 11:22am On Aug 29, 2019
it's spooky

Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by Alwaysking: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2019
Maybe it's your ex that you cheated on.

6 Likes

Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by dollytino4real(f): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2019
prayer changes things

1 Like

Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by healthserve(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2019
Hintona:
it's spooky

Do you know the individual in person?

Did you offend anyone?
Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by PrincessB1(f): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2019
Seems you offended someone in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
Caring about what total strangers are saying about you on social media (of all places) is the most immature dumbest thing to do.

5 Likes

Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by chii8(f): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
Have you betrayed someone before Why will a random person send this to you?
Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by LewinskyMon: 7:32am On Aug 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Caring about what total strangers are saying about you on social media (of all places) is the most immature dumbest thing to do.

tongue

1 Like

Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2019
It's a group message so you have nothing to worry about at least he is talking to everybody in the group so what you need to do now is to pray very hard and prove the person wrong, that's your duty now.
Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by Larryfest(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2019
Aren't you the same girl on the other thread that can't wake up before 6am

3 Likes

Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by udumosam23(m): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2019
Larryfest:
Aren't you the same girl on the other thread that can't wake up before 6am

Was that why you sent her that kind of text? ��

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by Larryfest(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
udumosam23:

Lol ...where i know her from to do such naa

1 Like

Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by Hintona(f): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
Alwaysking:
Maybe it's your ex that you cheated on.
I have never cheated in my life

1 Like

Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by Hintona(f): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
udumosam23:

grin
Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by Hintona(f): 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

presently am have problems with my parents
Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by Hintona(f): 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
healthserve:

Do you know the individual in person?

Did you offend anyone?
No I don't know the individual I have offended a lot of people, but am not a trouble maker
Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by Hintona(f): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
chii8:
Have you betrayed someone before Why will a random person send this to you?
No I haven't
Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hintona:

presently am have problems with my parents

That you have problems with your parents has absolutely NOTHING to do with what unknown deluded strangers online are saying.

1 Like

Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by adamskutty(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hintona cheesy
Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by tpiander: 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2019
Our celebrities should not be stalking people's kids please.

Why do some of them do that?
Re: Someone Sent This To Me On Facebook It's Creepy. by godofuck231: 10:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
People place spells on others to ruin their lives , try meeting your dad and mum to break it and install their blessings , when both can do this the conjurer no longer has a grip on you

(1) (Reply)

Should I Leave Or Stay? / Is A 12 Year Age Difference Good? / How Else Can A Child Be Punished If Not By Flogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.