Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos (40986 Views)

Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by anwanie: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Hello everyone, contact me for your yearly health insurance for just 8,500 naira only. United healthcare now in partnership with Lagos State Government, You can now see a doctor in any hospital around you. For registration and enquiry, please Call me on 08081389667.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by mmadu4: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
Reva1:

Please, let's be mindful what we defend. Haba
Call his attention that she left $hit for him to clean up? Is she disabled or what that she could not grab a bucket and flush manually if the toilet is faulty? Or wait patiently and flush 10 times if she has to, than crap in someone's house and leave it? It was smelling for pete's sake, imagine how it must have looked. It must have been an eyesore.
And for her to say how many times she flushed and the poop remained showed it was intentional. Intentional like "Well, oga the thing no go o. When you come you go see am o, me I don go". She no deserve slack. Nah slap she deserve. In fact they should lock her up in the toilet for 24hours.

shes a stupid girl her reply sef pissed me off more , she deserve some hot heavy slap across her ugly face,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by TrumpDonald2: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
Reva1:

Please, let's be mindful what we defend. Haba
Call his attention that she left $hit for him to clean up? Is she disabled or what that she could not grab a bucket and flush manually if the toilet is faulty? Or wait patiently and flush 10 times if she has to, than crap in someone's house and leave it? It was smelling for pete's sake, imagine how it must have looked. It must have been an eyesore.
And for her to say how many times she flushed and the poop remained showed it was intentional. Intentional like "Well, oga the thing no go o. When you come you go see am o, me I don go". She no deserve slack. Nah slap she deserve. In fact they should lock her up in the toilet for 24hours.

She said the water kept rising as she flushed. It's a situation I've experienced before so that's why. The toilets chamber should be checked. There's nothing she can do about it than to inform the host and then call a plumber.
But she didn't and that was her ef up.

You people should stop being sentimental to issues. Had it been you read it objectively, you would have noticed that she flushed twice but the water kept rising.

I know a lot of ladies these days are nothing to write home about but that doesn't mean we should take it out on every woman.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
TrumpDonald2:

She said the water kept rising as she flushed. It's a situation I've experienced before so that's why. The toilets chamber should be checked. There's nothing she can do about it than to inform the host and then call a plumber.
But she didn't and that was her ef up.

You people should stop being sentimental to issues. Had it been you read it objectively, you would have noticed that she flushed twice but the water kept rising.

I know a lot of ladies these days are nothing to write home about but that doesn't mean we should take it out on every woman.
E don do!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by DelilahMakinde(f): 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
mmadu4:
those of you that like anal sex hope your reading? swollen smelling feces all over the floor

Akeem this post is for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Ibile77(m): 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
Of what importance is this post ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by BrokenCock: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
na these kind of yorobah girls wey dey make abuja smell. that guy accomodated her to 4k sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Prymestrr(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
yazga:
Dear Abuja-based female lawyer in weavon,

Why you dey fall our hand like this na?

All you had to do was use bucket if it was okpa you ate and the poop was too strong.

Haba nau, this isn't fair.

I know poop can be recalcitrant sometimes, but still...haba
grin
Suspect is female, Lawyer, on twitter, since she's WCM she's quite popular, flew in from Abuja to Lagos between 22nd and 28th of August, wears weavon, last seen in Lekki around 28th of August... Sir kindly assist us with a screenshot of the poop to facilitate our investigation. grin grin grin grin grin

Finally, I keep saying it... it’s not everybody that tweets/post sense and has fine picture that actually has sense in real life. No vex jare. Na herself she disgrace
What's WCM please?
Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by foster212: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Watch how girls will avoid this thread.
Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by foster212: 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
nwaimoroseyaho:
Girls hostel comes to mind.
Tell me about it.
Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by whytepawn1(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
jrusky:
And to the poster of this post this is a news or what we should waste our data on

Pls try to understand not everyone in Nairaland are indomie kids for goodness sake.

Post responsibly or quit posting kindergarten craps. No offense pls just a honest advise.
And what will you say about the mod that moved this crap to front page?
Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by fowlyansh181(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sirvingeo:
Reminiscing my National youth service year a lady I invited to my lodge messed my toilet . I lost interest in her because of it . I had to clean her mess without informing her . Up till today she still wonders why I never call . Very beautiful yellow pawpaw for that matter.
everyone shits, pickup your phone , call the lady and have fun .. life’s too small to judge on by shit
Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by GuestLog: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Thor2025:

You people keep saying this thing and I wonder if it's ignorance or just seeking humor. Nor be shit full yanch. Na fat. The ass is not a storehouse for faecal matter.
Calm down. Na troll we dey troll women grin grin grin grin
Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Arewa1408: 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sirvingeo:
Reminiscing my National youth service year a lady I invited to my lodge messed my toilet . I lost interest in her because of it . I had to clean her mess without informing her . Up till today she still wonders why I never call . Very beautiful yellow pawpaw for that matter.

You missed out. A better guy got her, corrected it and is enjoying all that goodness and the next time you see her, she will be with a gentleman with pretty kids and you are still there lamenting like this ola guy complaining on SM about toilet, flushing and shit.
Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by febo15(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sirvingeo:
I guess that will be the reason they said some people graduate but still STUPID grin
Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by lookingfly: 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
This reminds me of this pretty lady in my lodge those days that often uses the toilet without flushing during my service year.....was at first strongly attracted to her but had to give up cos i don't put up with dirtiness.
Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by lookingfly: 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
febo15:
I guess that will be the reason they said some people graduate but still STUPID grin
which state did you serve.....it seems pretty fair ladies are fun of this now?
Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by str8talk1: 1:43am On Aug 30, 2019
Yes, it just didn't start today. For children toilets, When you compare Female toilets to male toilets of I'm public places...u will almost vomit due to irritation caused by the nauseating look of the female toilet.
Females, are very dirty when it comes to hygiene.
Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by str8talk1: 1:44am On Aug 30, 2019
Yes, it just didn't start today. For children toilets, When you compare Female toilets to male toilets of I'm public places...u will almost vomit due to irritation caused by the nauseating look of the female toilet.
95.5% of Females generally, are very dirty when it comes to hygiene.
Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by yazga: 8:19am On Aug 30, 2019
Wednesday Crush Woman WCW. Sorry for the typo WCM
Prymestrr:

What's WCM please?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage / Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos / Help With Cure For 'Pot Belly'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.