Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos (40968 Views)

Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Olawaleyy036(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2019
Nigerian man boiled after he entertained a lady yesterday as WCW and the lady left his toilet without flushing and litter everywhere with her used toilet roll.

See More Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/slaymama-blocks-her-benefactor-after.html

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Enoch07: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2019
wic kind talk be dis?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Olawaleyy036(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by GuestLog: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
Yes! Most of the big Ikebes you see are full of shiit that can't be flushed down the drain unless you use a big bucket of water to support the WC simultaneously.

She said

"I flushed twice but the water keep rising up"

That aunty floating shiit decided to disgrace her today. Chai

209 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by doalegat: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
Reminiscing my National youth service year a lady I invited to my lodge messed my toilet . I lost interest in her because of it . I had to clean her mess without informing her . Up till today she still wonders why I never call . Very beautiful yellow pawpaw for that matter.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by hisexcellency34: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lawyers are very dirty. That's why they wear black gown that can conceal dirt

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Sonfethopia: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Nawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by DonBenny77(m): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
grin
GuestLog:
Yes! Most of the big Ikebes you see are full of shiit that can't be flushed down the drain unless you use a big bucket of water to support the WC simultaneously.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Thor2025: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lol..But how do you use someone's toilet and not flush? Are you that dirty? These are the kinds that defecate on toilet seats in public places.

Meanwhile follow my sig link if you wanna take advantage of fiverr today.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by TheMainMan: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Thor2025: 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
GuestLog:

You people keep saying this thing and I wonder if it's ignorance or just seeking humor. Nor be shit full yanch. Na fat. The ass is not a storehouse for faecal matter.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by DelilahMakinde(f): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
Don't blame her.
I would block him too after a disaster like that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by prezee1: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
Gbe body e

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lmfao, see the idiot is even forming saying "be good" while her shiit still remains unflushable.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by StupidNLmods: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
cheesy after using the toilet I'm certain she formed for the next man she saw.. Dirty pigs being saved by makeup and packaging angry

Pig in weavon

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by loadedvibes: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
The fuccck... Was there no water to flush ? Or the shiiit was just too strong to go down after one flush

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Arrilly(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2019
LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by mmadu4: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
those of you that like anal sex hope your reading? swollen smelling feces all over the floor

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Monaco2(m): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by sonnie10: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Some people are always in hurry. Even to wait and see if toilet is properly flushed is a problem.
No patience!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by yazga: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dear Abuja-based female lawyer in weavon,

Why you dey fall our hand like this na?

All you had to do was use bucket if it was okpa you ate and the poop was too strong.

Haba nau, this isn't fair.

I know poop can be recalcitrant sometimes, but still...haba
grin
Suspect is female, Lawyer, on twitter, since she's WCM she's quite popular, flew in from Abuja to Lagos between 22nd and 28th of August, wears weavon, last seen in Lekki around 28th of August... Sir kindly assist us with a screenshot of the poop to facilitate our investigation. grin grin grin grin grin

Finally, I keep saying it... it’s not everybody that tweets/post sense and has fine picture that actually has sense in real life. No vex jare. Na herself she disgrace

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Caleb17: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Receive sense..
hisexcellency34:
Lawyers are very dirty. That's why they wear black gown that can conceal dirt

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by jrusky(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
And to the poster of this post this is a news or what we should waste our data on

Pls try to understand not everyone in Nairaland are indomie kids for goodness sake.

Post responsibly or quit posting kindergarten craps. No offense pls just a honest advise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by iWasNotHere(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Most slay queens & career ladies are dirty as Bleep. We know how they do in Hotels

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by nick50(m): 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Women!!..always looking for someone to blame whenever the displayed their lack of proper home training

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Dental Health Mistakes To Stop Making Now! / Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.