Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos (40984 Views)

Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / Is Tissue Paper Or Water More Hygienic After Using The Toilet? / How I Burnt My Chest After Using Harsh Chemicals On It (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by IYANGBALI: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
I don't know why mynd44 keeps coming to my mind after reading this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by arewafederation: 3:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
Thor2025:

You people keep saying this thing and I wonder if it's ignorance or just seeking humor. Nor be shit full yanch. Na fat. The ass is not a storehouse for faecal matter.

You no get sense if humor at all.... cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by peacettw: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
I am amazed at what is considered news these days

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Inflammatory: 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2019
You are not serious o. You don't turn FBI on poo matter��
yazga:
Dear Abuja-based female lawyer in weavon,

Why you dey fall our hand like this na?

All you had to do was use bucket if it was okpa you ate and the poop was too strong.

Haba nau, this isn't fair.

I know poop can be recalcitrant sometimes, but still...haba
grin
Suspect is female, Lawyer, on twitter, since she's WCM she's quite popular, flew in from Abuja to Lagos between 22nd and 28th of August, wears weavon, last seen in Lekki around 28th of August... Sir kindly assist us with a screenshot of the poop to facilitate our investigation. grin grin grin grin grin

Finally, I keep saying it... it’s not everybody that tweets/post sense and has fine picture that actually has sense in real life. No vex jare. Na herself she disgrace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by CynthiaNwadiora: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Lawyers are very dirty. That's why they wear black gown that can conceal dirt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by AshipaEk0: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Its the response that is just astounding.

so according to her she tried to flush twice, it didn't go, and then she simply left it like that and walked away.

just left the dirty toilet in someone elses house and left.

she didn't even say she forgot or something daft like that.

jesu. that is truly really a pig

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
grin

Females like that are perfect for typical negroes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Lilymax(f): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
doantah:
Video Of 2 NYSC Abuja Corpers For Having Sex In Kubwa Camp Boys' Hostel, Boasted

NYSC has decamped two Youth Corp members who are undergoing orientation at the Kubwa Camp after they were caught having sex at the Boys Hostel. According to our

source, while they were leaving, they boasted about it saying ‘the marathon continues

Watch download the video Of Her Here
Really?? You must think we're all stupid on this forum undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by yazga: 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Inflammatory:
You are not serious o. You don't turn FBI on poo matter��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by yazga: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
It's actually a big deal, especially after seeing the way she responded
jrusky:
And to the poster of this post this is a news or what we should waste our data on

Pls try to understand not everyone in Nairaland are indomie kids for goodness sake.

Post responsibly or quit posting kindergarten craps. No offense pls just a honest advise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
I don't know y girls do that.. even after u did everything to them to be happy yet it's not enuf.. I really don't see any reason to take girls seriously anymore.. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by jnoz23(m): 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mumu guy! Must he tell?
Me I be gentleman jaguda o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Caseless: 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by chukwuibuipob: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2019
grin strong accumulated Eba,akpu,yam com turned to kongi /condense.Dat type dey swallow water well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by nonut: 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Lmfao, see the idiot is even forming saying "be good" while her shiit still remains unflushable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Shaggap: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2019
how is this news pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by omomummy13: 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
yazga:
Dear Abuja-based female lawyer in weavon,

Why you dey fall our hand like this na?

All you had to do was use bucket if it was okpa you ate and the poop was too strong.

Haba nau, this isn't fair.

I know poop can be recalcitrant sometimes, but still...haba
grin
Suspect is female, Lawyer, on twitter, since she's WCM she's quite popular, flew in from Abuja to Lagos between 22nd and 28th of August, wears weavon, last seen in Lekki around 28th of August... Sir kindly assist us with a screenshot of the poop to facilitate our investigation. grin grin grin grin grin

Finally, I keep saying it... it’s not everybody that tweets/post sense and has fine picture that actually has sense in real life. No vex jare. Na herself she disgrace

If you're honest enough to admit they tweet sense, how come they don't have sense? Even if it's copy and paste, at least they knew the line made sense before tweeting.

Just curious!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Dreambeat: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
Even if the feces wasn't flushing, she should have called the guy to inform him before leaving the apartment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by psucc(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
doalegat:
so?
Bros where you come snap that Pics, Abi Segun Arinze don old like that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by stormborn28(m): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
nick50:
Women!!..always looking for someone to blame whenever the displayed their lack of proper home training
exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by ekitimanalways(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
GuestLog:
Yes! Most of the big Ikebes you see are full of shiit that can't be flushed down the drain unless you use a big bucket of water to support the WC simultaneously.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Reva1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Lawyers are very dirty. That's why they wear black gown that can conceal dirt

grin grin grin grin Oh darn! This is brutal! Kai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by LewinskyMon: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
GuestLog:
Yes! Most of the big Ikebes you see are full of shiit that can't be flushed down the drain unless you use a big bucket of water to support the WC simultaneously.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by TrumpDonald2: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
Olawaleyy036:
Nigerian man boiled after he entertained a lady yesterday as WCW and the lady left his toilet without flushing and litter everywhere with her used toilet roll.

See More Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/slaymama-blocks-her-benefactor-after.html

Oga they should cut the woman some slack. The toilet is faulty from what she said. So she shouldn't be blamed. Her mistake was not calling his attention to it and leaving like that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Damfostopper(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2019
LMAO @ pig in weavon..... she can never forget this till she dies......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by iukpe: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2019
I propose the arrest of persons who use any form of social media senselessly. Ahhh ahh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by nwaimoroseyaho: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
Girls hostel comes to mind.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slaymama Blocks Her Benefactor After Using His Toilet Without Flushing In #lagos by Reva1(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
TrumpDonald2:

Oga they should cut the woman some slack. The toilet is faulty from what she said. So she shouldn't be blamed. Her mistake was not calling his attention to it and leaving like that.
Please, let's be mindful what we defend. Haba
Call his attention that she left $hit for him to clean up? Is she disabled or what that she could not grab a bucket and flush manually if the toilet is faulty? Or wait patiently and flush 10 times if she has to, than crap in someone's house and leave it? It was smelling for pete's sake, imagine how it must have looked. It must have been an eyesore.
And for her to say how many times she flushed and the poop remained showed it was intentional. Intentional like "Well, oga the thing no go o. When you come you go see am o, me I don go". She no deserve slack. Nah slap she deserve. In fact they should lock her up in the toilet for 24hours.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage / Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.