Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

hh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hh (2269 Views)

hh / hh / hh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

hh by MOBO444(f): 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2010
dd
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2010
Bad Yoruba family should not try we from Edo state, they better not try us, we all know the pranks Yoruba women get up to.
Re: hh by googles: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2010
: Yemi And Mother Must Knell Down And Beg Or No Marriage

MOBO444:

My good friend (Dr Charles) who is from a good family in Edo state had a problem with his live in Fiancée (Olayemi) whom he plan to marry in 5 months time, they have already done introduction and wedding bells are months away, they have been going out for over 7 years and the lady is presently 32 years (Her time is over) and[b] she work in the local government office[/b] in Benin, Edo state.

Problem started when Olayemi (Fiancee) went to work and came back with her Yoruba mother to see my good friend Dr Charles making love to another girl, well she was so angry she attacked Dr Charles and slapped him and her Yoruba Mother also insulted Dr Charles, she did not even attack the girl he slept with, don’t forget she was just a live in lover and not yet a wife, we all know this is an abomination in Africa culture to slap a Black man[b] not to talk of[/b] a man that has promised you marriage, Dr Charles has stopped all marriage preparation and in short he has cancelled the wedding and has sent her packing from his house (The girl friend is now crying day in day out and has threaten to kill herself if Dr Charles don’t marry her).

Her (Fiancée) family have been pleading and begging, they have done the Goat and Cow sacrifice to appease the man family, the Fiancée family know it will be difficult and almost impossible for their 32 years old daughter to get a husband, they have been making phone calls, email, text, fax, sending friends to beg, sacrifice and lots more, But Dr Charles family has told them for the Marriage to go on the girl father and mother have to kneel down and beg Dr Charles and his family for the embarrassment and shame, but to be honest Dr Charles have lost face in the community after the slap she gave him.

#GBAGAUN GBAGAUN GBAGAUN
cheesy cheesy
Re: hh by tpia5: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2010
to your tents o isreal.
Re: hh by 190: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2010
googles:

: Yemi And Mother Must Knell Down And Beg Or No Marriage

#GBAGAUN GBAGAUN GBAGAUN
cheesy cheesy

ROTFLMFAO!
Re: hh by Dyt(f): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2010
now its yorubas ryt? Dude get a lyf
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2010
^^^ What the big deal about the yoruba.
Re: hh by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2010
What's the movie tittle mobo?

Have you seen the movie unthinkable
Re: hh by chyk91(m): 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2010
this is so funny, lol
Re: hh by Tinksh(f): 12:29am On Oct 26, 2010
There are many things that blew my mind about your post. 32 and her life is over?? My god, it never ceases to amaze me about guys here. Not a good advertisement for Nigerian guys at all. She slapped him?? I would of done a whole lot worse. So she is supposed to beg at his feet cos he planned to marry her What the hell is wrong with you guys?? If i walked in on my son's fiancee messing with someone else they would both die a slow and painful death!!! She owes him nothing!!! There are so many harsh words i want to say but i am a lady and i dont say such things but i am surely thinking them!! angry
Re: hh by Dsense(m): 12:53am On Oct 26, 2010
I'm sick of seeing this so called MOBO alive angry
Re: hh by Mobinga: 12:55am On Oct 26, 2010
Mobo444, I think you should engage your brain in something more meaningful and lucrative, rather than just falling deep into oblivion  due to your incessant chattering when it comes to tribalism and romance
Re: hh by ladygaga(f): 2:20am On Oct 26, 2010
@ poster story sounds so false,
Re: hh by ShyOne(f): 3:47am On Oct 26, 2010
Mobo:

Is this "really true" about Yoruba men? Or are you over-exaggerating here. Please advise.
Re: hh by tpia5: 5:29am On Oct 26, 2010
didnt even bother reading the crap he posted.
Re: hh by oniema(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2010
MOBO444 Now the parents have to kneel down because your friend Dr. Charles (that can keep his man%%hood) was slapped for thinking with his feet. The question is if it happen that the lady was caught in the act as Dr. Charles what will have happen, will his parents need to kneel down to beg?
Men ego with their egocentric attitude. I am so sure MOBO and Dr. Charles are from same stone age family
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 9:21am On Oct 26, 2010
f
Re: hh by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 26, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: hh by MsPotato(f): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2010
Your so called Dr Charles deserves the Slap and also I think the girl and her family shouldnt even begged this so called Dr Charles to marry her. Chei! What for? She is only 32. She is still young. . . Why do you make it seem like she is 80 years old and soon going to die:? undecided
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2010
ff
Re: hh by MsPotato(f): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ This tell me you are older than 32 and still single, so you call 32 young, what country do you reside in, do you know a 32 years old single lady has less chances of meeting a man for marriage then a 23 years old lady, what country are you based.

Calm down man! grin

I know alot of Nigerian women whom got married in mid 30's . NO BIG DEAL really undecided

I come from Malaysia and to our customs, a lady must get married at least at age 25 but for me, I dont bother myself because if a person rush into marriage, thats where wahala will come. wink

And no Im not older than 32 and Ive seen many many women including African women whom got married at their 30's. Nobody made a big deal or a big fuss about it undecided
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2010
ff
Re: hh by MsPotato(f): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ You are right and we both talking of the same thing, to get to the marriage stage you both have to have gone out for some time, maybe 6 months if you are very beautiful and lucky, some courtship take 2 to 3 years, getting a guy to marry in Nigeria is difficult.

Are u sure about that? Cause I dont believe that. I know some Nigerian guys whom goes to Oyinbo land and they even fit marry a lady as old as their grandma. Wetin be that sef? shocked shocked shocked
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2010
f
Re: hh by bayor48(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2010
@ poster,for me,if were in her shoe 32 i'm gonna make sure i castrate him alive 4 making me and my parent suffer and we both lose.
Re: hh by MsPotato(f): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ Yes thats correct, but the thing no one wants to marry and old black woman, black women age faster and are less likely to conceive.

That is not true. You must be kidding me right?  undecided Its not good for you to generalize like that. People would age faster depending on their lifestyle (do they smoke/drink as much? Do they go tanning as much? Less sleep? Stress? Genes? lack of skin elasticity and etc) . Aging faster does not have anything to do with the race of a person. You can mark my words on that,

nd as for conceiving, it also has nothing to do with the race of the person. Some ladies cannot even conceive when they are age 20 maybe because of their poor fertility system or maybe because of their health condition and etc. . . It has nothing to do with race.
Re: hh by faponfapon: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2010
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2010
ff
Re: hh by hackney(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2010
Mobo has a bone to pick with the ladies in general.

May i ask why, player? ?
Re: hh by MsPotato(f): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2010
hackney:

Mobo has a bone to pick with the ladies in general.

May i ask why, player? ?

Whatever it is, I hope Mr Mobo is learning from mama Ngozi by the day
Re: hh by OboBoco(f): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2010
MOBO444
were you ever dumped or abused by a black woman in your early age
because i still don't understand why you write with such hate and bitterness about black women.

from your write up, i have noticed the you see nothing wrong in what your friend Dr charles did ( sleeping with another woman ( cheating ) few months to his wedding in the house he lives with his future wife ) and possibly on the bed they share that would soon become their matrimonial bed.

or is this your own way of trying to get attention from the female folks on NL ??
Re: hh by MOBO444(f): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2010
ff

(1) (2) (Reply)

U Spend A Whole 150k On A Babe? / Ten Lies Women Tell Men / Should he ditch her or still give her time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.