Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. (29306 Views)

Ubi Franklin Poses With His 2 Children, Jayden & Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofe / Ubi Franklin Welcomes His Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ubi-Ofem Back To Nigeria / Ubi Franklin's Daughter, Zaneta Christ Ekapong Ubi-Ofem (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by jrusky(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
Bro you now wake up isn't There is no joy in it for a young man going around with multiple baby mama no matter how rich and popular you are your old age will surely be a regretting one.

If anyone has witnessed how life is miserable for a man with many baby mama or wives no one will wish it for his enemy. It's not fun at all. And no joy in it.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by IYANGBALI: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
Shediot. Compound fool. Thunder fire that your shameless prick
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
4rin:
relationships is a very complicated issue, I’m in a relationship where we are very faithful to each other, the trust is there, love is there but I don’t even understand why we have issues all the time.
LOL. Oga, for the fact that you're not dating yourself, there would always be issues. grin There are times you are even in constant disagreement with yourself, not to talk of another person. How these issues are handled after words is where we would draw a line between maturity and immaturity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by ibechris(m): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
When u can't discipline ur penis...that is the consequence of being stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
cool
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by AkupeMBANO(f): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ubi has been a complete sissy. a total girl
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hamachi:
Some fools won’t see the emotions behind this post, they’ll still come here to troll the young man. You don’t know how many gfs your husbands have out there ... you all need to stop judging when you don’t know the true stories. May God lead your path always Ubi. I'm not a fan, just an objective human
Even thiefs got emotions when they finally meet their waterloo.
HIV patient that got infected through their promiscuity got emotions.
And the list go on and on.
Franklin knows what he was getting himself into,I believe he got good friends that advised him against such lifestyle, but he chooses his life part and probably saw those friends as archaic and fools !
When he was sleeping randomly ,what was he expecting ? To birth a Bible
Don't judge my dick !
He should bear the consequences of his life choice & stop seeking sympathy from the general public.
What nonsense life story he got ,that justifies pregnanting different women
Four known different women out of wedlock !
What fuvking life story
If you're not careful, you will be his next "count" !
I know you're most likely going to welcome that with open hands,legs & hole between your legs !

Did you say you're objective with that your disgusting & childish write up
No ma,you're even sounding the opposite & dumb !
No offence ....

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Sterope:
grin ; D

Who told you the husband's are not going to regret same?

What emotions? What is the true story behind having a child with several women! Is it more than having unprotected sex? Did he wake up to find his manhood unsheathed in a woman's vagina? Tell us what we don't know.

Oh here is his life story ,as claimed by that Mrs objective to justify why he should not be held responsible for his action .

His dick pulled out from him while he was sleeping one fateful day,moving from one place to another entering different vagina of it own accord !
Only for frank to wake up & discover the handworks of his dick .
Shocked ,but decide to start taking responsible for the kids !
Someone will be outrightly dumb ,and claim they are being objective ,just disgusting !
She forgot that high way criminals got emotions when they are caught,but those that justify their actions ?

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by seanjy4konji: 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
ubi...please lets rest...talk too much.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Ogaonos: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jaynom:
What were you expecting when you had sex without condom? A Ferrari?
but e fit say d condom bust.unwanted pregnancy dey fear me.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
Cosmatikka:
Shut up pls
I was wondering when someone will shut him up grin grin grin grin

He keeps saying rubbish with confidence undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Starz825(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
dynicks:
Spirit of promiscuity when it was done with the life of this dude, finally leaving the stage like.....

This one was way too easy mehn! Haq haq haq haq!!

Heading on to REMA and FLY BOY........those two look like it's gonno be a walk over for me...
U see that REMA ..he own go worst pass Wizkid own...
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Otunbastevo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
3 or 4? so u lost count dis calabar he goat!
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Reva1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
In a relationship,there is nothing that surpass been faithful to one partner, not been faithful to a single partner leads to confusion, end up choosing and settling down with the wrong one, it drain time and emotion, subjecting those partners to pains by not giving them attentions.. Getting mad at a little mistake of XYZ CU's you know you can easily move on to ABC. May God help us.
Nailed it!

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hamachi:
Some fools won’t see the emotions behind this post, they’ll still come here to troll the young man. You don’t know how many gfs your husbands have out there ... you all need to stop judging when you don’t know the true stories. May God lead your path always Ubi. I'm not a fan, just an objective human
Abeg sharap joor dey force am to release sperm inside den abi?? Wat about CD ?? See forget d sorry face this wat he want and he should not try to form d victim here.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by saxby(f): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
I am glad you have learned your lessons
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by saxby(f): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lol grin no be lie sha
dynicks:
Spirit of promiscuity when it was done with the life of this dude, finally leaving the stage like.....

This one was way too easy mehn! Haq haq haq haq!!

Heading on to REMA and FLY BOY........those two look like it's gonno be a walk over for me...
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by meobizy(f): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
He needs to add two or three more women to the list.

Fela was one African man who lived a non-hypocritical life. Religions push away from the notion of polygamy but what is the point if a devout Christian has a child with one woman but several with baby mamas? Fela did the logical thing of legally marrying all his concubines. Na conji wire am, he no kill person.
Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by tiger28: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
Most of these guys should invest in DNA test......these ladies are FUNNY!

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Celebrates Daughter, Zaneta's 4th Birthday. by Riscawendy(f): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
At least he accepted the children, most people abusing him has rejected up to 5 of their babies if not more, and they are forming saints because no one publicized their own. Mr ubi the did has been done already just try and take care of the children.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2baba Idibia: I No Dey Give Women Belle Again, I Don Change (Video) / Mr Eazi: "Wizkid Never Signed Me To Starboy" / "Counting On My Sugar Mummy" - Olamide Plans On Going On Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.