Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? - Forum Games (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? (23120 Views)

If Today Were To Be The World Stealing Day, What Will You Steal / If Today Is Declared 'World Stealing Day', What Would You Steal? / If Today Was Declared World Stealing Day, What Would You Steal From Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by sima(f): 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2008
gabrywyl:

I don't steal. I'm holy! angry
4 ya dreams abi. . see ole like u sef cool
aww. . it's so difficult to admit abi. . , no be u steal dat my new pata(pant) my boyfriend buy 4 mi 4 halloween . .
aww. . gabby gabbier cool. . oya confess
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Gabry(f): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2008
clemcykul:

but so do u embarassed embarassed

And you look like a praying mantis

sima:

4 ya dreams abi. . see ole like u sef cool
aww. . it's so difficult to admit abi. . , no be u steal that my new pata(pant) my boyfriend buy 4 mi 4 halloween . .
aww. . gabby gabbier cool. . oya confess
Steal your pants? Na waa! What for? I rather steal your bra than your pants nne but since your boobs they say is like two fried eggs, I have nathin to steal cool
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by clemcykul(f): 2:03pm On Nov 10, 2008
lolito
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Gabry(f): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2008
Lollipop
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by clemcykul(f): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2008
popin da lolly
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by princesa(f): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2008
clemcykul:

*pants, and continues runing and shouting*

ole!! ole!! grin

i beg steal no more, my sandals don cut finish

i will steal your sandals grin
and
steal the heart of Dbanj too grin

more stealing jo cheesy
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by clemcykul(f): 10:50am On Nov 12, 2008
pls steal someones pants for me, cuss mine is torn and am tired of stiching it wid thread and needle
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by princesa(f): 1:25pm On Nov 12, 2008
but everything is free for stealing na

no worry
i will steal one carton of pants for you in Yaba market
and one carton of Trousers for me in Aswani grin

more stealing to come cheesy wink
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by clemcykul(f): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2008
yeehhh grin grin grin grin grin

i think i prefer spenchucks pants, pls steal it for me grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by princesa(f): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2008
ok, anything for you wink

where is that dude when you need him angry
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by osat02: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2008
another life of course cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by princesa(f): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2008
thats a good one wink
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by 1luvkipsus: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2008
@ikejoe

i know this is a jokes column bbut i am deeply sorry for you if all u can think of is stealing halle berry who is 40yrs old this year and has had enough plastic surgeries expensive enough to feed ur village for the next 100 years. all u see is not gold .
beware.

And who is this person?
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by princesa(f): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2008
i think i will steal his brain too wink
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by blackweaver(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2008
well what happens if then next day is "arrest all those who stole on world's stealing day" day?
then they will come and cart all of you to jail, ha ha ha
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by dani1luv: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2008
i go steal princese bra grin cool
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by cbase: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2008
Well I already stole dat angry
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by bydot1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2008
@topic, chaii na CBN passcode i go steal, grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by bydot1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2008
*cbase n dani, Una go just steal am, una no go reach there
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by dani1luv: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2008
cbase:

Well I already stole that angry
oleeeeeeeee na pant yhu steal jorh grin angry
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by dani1luv: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2008
by.dot:

*cbase n dani, Una go just steal am, una no go reach there

who tell yhu sef . . me go rich dia. na cbase dey fia cool
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Raysima(f): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2008
i will steal everybody's brain in this thread n' cook it 4 supper. .  den invite ya'll to come eat ur brain afterwards
WHO WANTS TO GO FIRST?!?
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by naijababe2(f): 3:46am On Nov 14, 2008
U're the chef, go on, have a bowl of soup. take 3 portions, i'll PAY. tongue
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by naijababe2(f): 3:48am On Nov 14, 2008
U're the chef, go on, have a bowl of soup. take 3 portions, i'll PAY. tongue
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Raysima(f): 3:55am On Nov 14, 2008
no oO. . good chefs dont taste dia food tongue
so i dont need to taste it. . ya'll can just give mi feedbacks on how delicious it tastes
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Azo(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2008
who for nland wan chop poison, ray just came back from yaba o, so eat not her poison o lipsrsealed
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Raysima(f): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2008
ehmm. .  u no realize something 4 dia sha
first. . e be like say u like that yaba abi u dey live dia?
n' second . .  na ur brain wey i add 2 that soup . . na hin poison am. . .   tongue
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by cbase: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2008
I think I'll beta leave Princesa Bra for Dani, I think I'll steal Sima's bra, Panties and hose instead, If garter dey too, i steal am join grin
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by Moyola(f): 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2008
i wont steal enithin tongue
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by princesa(f): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2008
@cbase and dani
sorry but my bra are totally personal and owned angry
so steal something else angry
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by sylve11: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2008
cbase:

I think I'll beta leave Princesa Bra for Dani, I think I'll steal Sima's bra, undies and hose instead, If garter dey too, i steal am join grin

you no dey try guy. sad
Re: If Today Was World's Stealing Day, What Would You Steal? by princesa(f): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2008
yeah him no dey try grin
na woman pant he don dey steal now grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Your Last Text Message You Recieved: / Know Your Magic Number. / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment : Reloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.