Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin (2139 Views)

Simple Natural Way You can Expel Worms From Your Body system / Most Beautiful Actress In Nigeria, Genny Uzoma Show Off Her Flawless Skin / DIABETES Causes INFERTILITY. A New Study Have Revealed! The Natural Way Out! (2) (3) (4)

Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by temiloluwa111: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hi, my name is temiloluwa, i am 16yrs old just join nairaland today, to share how i got this flawless chocolate skin of mine. actually av use bleaching cream before, but i think is not helping me at all, seeing those black celebrity turn my head upside down, so i decide to go back to who i am, i mean the way God created me, i started with sheabutter oh Gush i hate it, it darken my skin and make me look ugly i stopped it and change to coconut oil, still the same result" i search online where i found baby oil and dudu osun. oh God! this is great i can't believe what i saw, i mean buttering, flawless, smooth, milk caramel chocolate complexion. I LOVE IT, meanwhile the bleaching cream i used before gave me some strechmarks in my boobs and u won't believe it they are gone. I LOVE MY SKIN NOW.

Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by Chepos1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
Can we see the legs pls?

Hope its not like this?

Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by XhosaNostra(f): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
The pose in the 3rd picture though

Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by carter009(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lolz, your so mean grin grin grin grin grin
XhosaNostra:
The pose in the 3rd picture though
Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by XhosaNostra(f): 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
carter009:

It's funny though, like a dying fish or something.
Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by Jacqueline22(f): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2019
What on her head? Second pic
Love her skin tho
Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by pansophist(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
To have a flawless skin, you need just turmeric powder and honey. A 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder, with a teaspoon of honey. Mix well until evenly distributed, then apply to the face. Allow to stay fo or at least 30 mins, wash your face. Repeat everyday for a month. You'll fine eh?

Thank me later.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by carter009(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lolz grin
XhosaNostra:

Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by princfred(m): 2:28am On Aug 31, 2019
pansophist:
To have a flawless skin, you need just turmeric powder and honey. A 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder, with a teaspoon of honey. Mix well until evenly distributed, then apply to the face. Allow to stay fo or at least 30 mins, wash your face. Repeat everyday for a month. You'll fine eh?

Thank me later.
I will share this post not because I have used or seen anyone use this recipe but because na pasophist write am. You have never lied before why start now?
On another note, I think this is what FFK's wife applied to his face once upon a time.

Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by pansophist(m): 2:48am On Aug 31, 2019
princfred:

I will share this post not because I have used or seen anyone use this recipe but because na pasophist write am. You have never lied before why start now? On another not I think this is what FFK's wife applied to his face once upon a time.

Na wetin I de use bros. Not because I think, or I guess, na because "I know". If you want make your colour come out, and your face fresh and smooth like small pikin, na the application for you be this.

Turmeric and honey are well known in the medical world as a natural exfoliate and anti-inflammatory, and when mix together, they become formidable. It's like tagging the rock and hulk Hogan to fight mr Ibu, na die na grin

Abeg try am come give your testimony.
Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by princfred(m): 2:50am On Aug 31, 2019
pansophist:

Na wetin I de use bros. Not because I think, or I guess, na because "I know". If you want make your colour come out, and your face fresh and smooth like small pikin, na the application for you be this.

Turmeric and honey are well known in the medical world as a natural exfoliate and anti-inflammatory, and when mix together, they become formidable. It's like tagging the rock and hulk Hogan to fight mr Ibu, na die na grin

Wow I shall try it ASAP.
And do you know that exact combination cures strong cough too?
Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by Phenomenal16(f): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

.lmaoo

Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by pansophist(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
princfred:
Wow I shall try it ASAP.
And do you know that exact combination cures strong cough too?

No man. Go meet your pharmacist cheesy

Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by princfred(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
pansophist:

No man. Go meet your pharmacist cheesy
Try it when you have cough.
Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by vichaz10(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
pansophist:

Thank me later.

What abt other parts of the body..

Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
carter009:
you are wicjed grin
Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by pansophist(m): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
vichaz10:

What abt other parts of the body..

I don't know. I normally use body cream.
Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by Diamond23(f): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
wicket fiful eberywer! grin grin grin. Na so una wan derail d lily girl post? Luv ur flawless skin OP,keep it up

Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by vichaz10(m): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
pansophist:

I don't know. I normally use body cream.

Aiit...hope this recipe won't lighten the face too much
Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by laughitall(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
temiloluwa111:
Hi, my name is temiloluwa, i am 16yrs old just join nairaland today, to share how i got this flawless chocolate skin of mine. actually av use bleaching cream before, but i think is not helping me at all, seeing those black celebrity turn my head upside down, so i decide to go back to who i am, i mean the way God created me, i started with sheabutter oh Gush i hate it, it darken my skin and make me look ugly i stopped it and change to coconut oil, still the same result" i search online where i found baby oil and dudu osun. oh God! this is great i can't believe what i saw, i mean buttering, flawless, smooth, milk caramel chocolate complexion. I LOVE IT, meanwhile the bleaching cream i used before gave me some strechmarks in my boobs and u won't believe it they are gone. I LOVE MY SKIN NOW.
give me your phone number
Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by laughitall(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
pansophist:

what's turmeric powder
Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by pansophist(m): 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
laughitall:
what's turmeric powder

Google it.
Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by Prazo1: 6:22am On Sep 01, 2019
which baby oil?
Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2019
temiloluwa111:
How can you say your skin is flawless with the heavy editing and filtering?

You can say you love your present skin color but one thing is obvious, You skin isn't soft and velvety smooth, neither is it even toned. So for people to take you seriously, paste photos without filters.

As a skin care consultant and therapist, i will give you my advice,please use sunscreen. Let's start there.

Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by Jacqueline22(f): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
How can you say your skin is flawless with the heavy editing and filtering?

You can say you love your present skin color but one thing is obvious, You skin isn't soft and velvety smooth, neither is it even toned. So for people to take you seriously, paste photos without filters.

As a skin care consultant and therapist, i will give you my advice,please use sunscreen. Let's start there.

Wow I never knew
Maybe you could be of help
I really need a perfect skin
Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by anochuko01(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2019
pansophist:

Thank me later.
the rest of the body nko

Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by Rilwayne001: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2019
16? Better goan concentrate on passing Jamb. undecided

Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Wow I never knew
Maybe you could be of help
I really need a perfect skin
sure thing, how do you need help? You can check my signature if you want to discuss further
Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by sammyjay7265(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
Applying it to the face would make the whole skin perfect...
pansophist:

Thank me later.
Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
sammyjay7265:
Applying it to the face would make the whole skin perfect...
how do you guys deal with the staining that tumeric causes?

i personally use honey as a cleansing treatment alone but if i want to add something. i would add ½ tsp of oat powder and ¼teaspoon of tumeric powder so as to reduce that orange color it stains my face with
Re: Natural Way To Get Flawless Skin by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
Chepos1:
Can we see the legs pls?
hahahaha correct guy!

About To Marry Her, But I Still Don't Trust Her / “I Can Never Leave My Husband” – Chacha Eke Says As She Insists She Has Bipolar / Chioma Allegedly Caught Davido Cheating Before He Went To Ghana