Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti (2318 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Man Shares Photo Of Drug He Found In Younger Sister's Bag / Zimbabwean Woman Sacks Husband, Brings In Boyfriend, Have Sex In Front Of Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by Explorers(m): 5:04am On Aug 31, 2019
According to him, Ekiti East has been in darkness for 6years.

See the face of the kids.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by MrPresident1: 5:06am On Aug 31, 2019
After Indomitable generation, which generation follow? Yahoo-yahoo generation?

The children are just mesmerised by the capacity of this intricately designed scientific breakthrough of sublime proportions to generate both heat and light energy helping it's owners to remain permanently off-grid. In the times when the grid is riddled by the bullets of inefficiency, this is the mobile generator of Kilojoules of heat and light energy.

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by cutegentility(m): 5:10am On Aug 31, 2019
All is well
Re: Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by abkrgumel(m): 5:16am On Aug 31, 2019
Lmoa, in other country they have to go to museum
Re: Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by myfan: 5:19am On Aug 31, 2019
Lol. Go find out how their counterparts are fairing in developed climes.
Re: Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by TechCapon(m): 5:21am On Aug 31, 2019
And Nigeria is supplying electricity to other countries grin
Re: Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by Pavore9: 5:32am On Aug 31, 2019
The last time I touched one was in 2009! cheesy cheesy
Re: Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by Mutemenot(m): 5:33am On Aug 31, 2019
Gradually they are learning how Nigeria is going backward... cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by PapaNnamdi: 6:02am On Aug 31, 2019
TechCapon:
And Nigeria is supplying electricity to other countries grin

supply fire,

Dem don use Nigeria pant buy benz
Re: Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by starbuck(f): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2019
Let me go and dust out mine shocked shocked
Re: Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by TLoveFoundation: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2019
Re: Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by ayatt(m): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
undecided
Re: Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by chijioke17(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lol
Re: Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by lilmax(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
what the hell is lantern?
Re: Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by OlujobaSamuel: 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
I have two that I use for my pen whenever I have chicks. I bought them in 2016, I don't know where to buy as I've not seen any in recent years. The woman said ₦1000 for 1, I was like on top wetin? Na condition bring me come sha, give me two, kerosene come dey expensive join.
Re: Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by Acidosis(m): 4:04am On Sep 01, 2019
Whoever is using this thing in the current dispensation can ruin a booming economy in 24 hours or less. This is why poor people become poorer.
Re: Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by Chubhie: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2019
I wonder what their reaction would be when they see mpanaka?
Re: Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by Chubhie: 9:50am On Sep 01, 2019
Acidosis:

Whoever is using this thing in the current dispensation can ruin a booming economy in 24 hours or less. This is why poor people become poorer.
There are people who are collectors. Now, would you have said otherwise if this was 1937 Alfa Romeo 8C 2900A?

3 Likes

Re: Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
MrPresident1:
After Indomitable generation, which generation follow? Yahoo-yahoo generation?

The children are just mesmerised by the capacity of this intricately designed scientific breakthrough of sublime proportions to generate both heat and light energy helping it's owners to remain permanently off-grid. In the times when the grid is riddled by the bullets of inefficiency, this is the mobile generator of Kilojoules of heat and light energy.

cheesy
Shut up
Re: Facebook User Shares Photo Of Kids Seeing A Lantern For The First Time In Ekiti by connkg(m): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2019
@Explorers
You can send that picture to STAN Book 1, cover picture. Titled "Science is Discovery".
I'm happy you warned their fingers off.

(1) (Reply)

Men, I Need Your Opinion On This. / Are You Thinking What Am Thinking? / What Pet Name Do You Call Your Hubby/spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.