Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? (16499 Views)

Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / Did God Create Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by roymary: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2010
Mudley313:

from this:
to these:

i see you're not only a deluded idi0t, you're also a confused and hypocritical buffoon. just pls stop parading yourself as a christian on here cos you display not an iota of being christ-like with the filth you effortlessly spout out your smelly mouth

since you've decided to resort to name calling in defense of your long dead and rotten never-can-do-more-than-a-dead-rat jewish carpenter of a so-called god i would leave you to your own deluded folly. i only blame your irresponsible father for not flushing your worthless deluded self down the toilet in a condom after paying your pr0stitute mum for sex. ewu

Oh yeah! I didn't know you acknowledge Christ had a unique lifestyle. That era of spoon-feeding morons has passed. I have no regard for you and will call you the most ridiculous of names as long as you won't stop saying crap about God. Its blasphemy of the highest order.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Mudley313: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2010
roymary:

Oh yeah! I didn't know you acknowledge Christ had a unique lifestyle.
christ supposedly had a unique lifestyle as written in books, something which most of his followers, like your moronic self, have sadly failed to exemplify while at the same time hypocritically proclaiming to follow him 

That era of spoon-feeding morons has passed.
it is your irresponsible father who is a slowpoke

I have no regard for you and will call you the most ridiculous of names as long as you won't stop saying crap about God. Its blasphemy of the highest order.
oh ok. since you decided to go the name calling route, here we go then:

fvck your god and his imaginary self, fvck the so-called holy ghost who raped josephs wife mary to give birth to his son/himself, fvck his carpenter son/himself, and fvck all of your deluded and superstitous beliefs in imaginary jewish deities

now what?
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by roymary: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2010
Mudley313:

christ supposedly had a unique lifestyle as written in books, something which most of his followers, like your moronic self, have sadly failed to exemplify while at the same time hypocritically proclaiming to follow him 
it is your irresponsible father who is a slowpoke
oh ok. since you decided to go the name calling route, here we go then:

fvck your god and his imaginary self, fvck the so-called holy ghost who despoiled josephs wife mary to give birth to his son/himself, fvck his carpenter son/himself, and fvck all of your deluded and superstitous beliefs in imaginary jewish deities

now what?

I did not call you names that does not befit you Sir, i called you names that suits your kind. If anyone ought to have been flushed down the latrine, it sure was suppose to be you Sir. Check history, no one picks a fight with God and wins; its always an horrible ending.

I won't add to the reasons the anger of God will descend on you. Enjoy your time.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Mudley313: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2010
roymary:

I did not call you names that does not befit you Sir, i called you names that suits your kind.
and i responded with appropriate names that befits you and your imaginary god as well. so i guess we're even

Check history, no one picks a fight with God and wins; its always an horrible ending.

I won't add to the reasons the anger of God will descend on you.  Enjoy your time.
i laugh in japanese at picking up a fight with something imaginary. i will patiently await when your useless gods innocuous anger's gonna be descending on me. . .which is NEVER
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by bashydemy(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2010
Since muldley313 as started commenting on this thread is has been boring
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 04, 2013
ROSSIKE: mantraa said:

Bros, you know you can brainwash people into believing anything? The creators of christianity and islam were MASTER BRAINWASHERS.

I pity you guys Mantraa and Rossike.You guys are just wasting your time with these religious MORONS.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by DanielNoble(m): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2013
ROSSIKE:

d fact?

What exactly makes your claim a fact?

Surely you're not naive enough to assume that just because it was written in some book, it must be true?

Have you done any personal research on the origin of this idea?

i pray your wisdom take u to heaven,are u wiser that He that created and gave you brain
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by DanielNoble(m): 7:05am On Jan 04, 2013
fellis: @ROSSIKE,
You, young man, should know that religious faith and common sense do not go hand in hand.
Let me break your original post down further,
instead of just hassle-free, instant forgiveness, we hear that god committed suicide to forgive our sins, oh wait, he didn't commit suicide, he sent his son who was also himself except in human form and that son was the one that got killed, not god, even though both of them are one and the same. . . .
^^^This explanation actually makes sense to some people.
and he did rise on the third day.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by DanielNoble(m): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2013
tarezulu: The Almighty didnt kill His son, we human beings did. He sent His son to show us the way to paradise, which He did and we murdered Him. End of story
He knew they were going to murder Him before He sent him down here!
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by thirty(m): 7:38am On Jan 04, 2013
fellis: @ROSSIKE,
You, young man, should know that religious faith and common sense do not go hand in hand.
Let me break your original post down further,
instead of just hassle-free, instant forgiveness, we hear that god committed suicide to forgive our sins, oh wait, he didn't commit suicide, he sent his son who was also himself except in human form and that son was the one that got killed, not god, even though both of them are one and the same. . . .
you too are makling ur statement out of logic. The problem with you chritians is translation and interpretation of the Bible from the origin. The original Bible is written in greek not english. You should go and chech the original greek bible and look at the original message. The bible got it first problem when it got to rome for translation, then the american marketer interprete it wrongly.
Jesus carried his cross and you are going to die for your sins.
So Repent!!!
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by ijawkid(m): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2013
fellis: we hear that god committed suicide to forgive our sins, oh wait, he didn't commit suicide, he sent his son who was also himself except in human form and that son was the one that got killed, not god, even though both of them are one and the same. . . .

Some trinitarians believe this crap.......smh!!!!!................
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by AtheistD(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2013
It is the only way to explain why Christ was so easily caught and killed by the romans alongside common criminals.

He is nothing more than a normal man with an ideology. It grew into a great religion but he was definitely a man.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by awofasteph: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
Why did God allow his son to die? The reason is very simple and it starts with Adam. Because Adam sinned in the Garden of Eden, he disobeyed a revealed will of GOD. God cannot dwell with sin (disobedience) because it is contrary to HIM, and he has no sin in HIM. Remember GOD breathed into Adam and he became a LIVING SOUL. What GOD breathed into Adam was his Holy Spirit which is a life force. God warned Adam that in the day you eat of the tree of Good and Evil you shall surely die. After disobeying this command, the life force that was breathed into Adam had left. This is when and why he started to die. Sin is like a disease that is carried on from parent to child from generation to generation. When GOD said "you shall surely die" to Adam, he meant Adam and all that came from Adam. Meaning his wife Eve who was made from his rib and his children that he bore. Man was not made to die and this is why it took Adam so long to do so 939 years I believe.
Lets'skip forward Abraham found favor in GOD's eyes and therefore the nation of Israel was chosen by GOD for Abraham's righteousness. In order to find favor at this point sacrifices had to be made to appease GOD for the sins of the nation.
When Jesus comes into the picture, he is sent to be the connecting factor between GOD and Man to reconcile the relationship that was in the beginning. You must be repentant of your sins before GOD because remember he cannot dwell with sin. Jesus is the medium between GOD and Man and he had to die, a sinless sacrifice had to be made because we are sinful. For one man's sin (ADAM) we were condemned and for one man's sacrifice (JESUS) we are saved. Do you see the analogy? Because of Jesus's sacrifice GOD the Father no longer sees the sin of Adam but the sinlessness of Jesus who is the last sacrifice that appeases GOD.
For those out there who question this please I beg you to take a look at yourself and take a look at the order of the World we live in. The order of seasons, where we are located in the solar system, the way our bodies are made, even our healing process. Do you really think that the whole of creation with all the different species that exist were created by a BIG explosion . IF so, then who started the BIG explosion, how did it come to be?
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 05, 2013
DanielNoble: i pray your wisdom take u to heaven,are u wiser that He that created and gave you brain

When will you learn to use YOUR brain? That is the question.

We know your christian bible asks you to shun knowledge and ask no questions, but to ''just believe''. Problem with that is it turns you really stu.pid, to the point where you're just a thoughtless, unquestioning robot and slave to Jewish claims.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by DanielNoble(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
ROSSIKE:

We know your christian bible asks you to shun knowledge and ask no questions, but to ''just believe''. Problem with that is it turns you really stu.pid, to the point where you're just a thoughtless, unquestioning robot and slave to Jewish claims.
mr intelligent keep using your brain well...
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by shinealight(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2013
[/b]
ROSSIKE:

ROSSIKE, I actually admire your courage in questioning these long-held beliefs of people who profess to be Xtians but in whom the Word of Christ is not truly alive. However, it should not be just your[b] brain [/b]that should prompt you to question these things but more the God-given [b]intuitive faculty
, which would not leave any human being in peace on this issue of the Almighty sending His Son to die for mankind.
For one thing, Christ Himself was reported in the Bible to have asked: Why do you pursue me? Why do you wish to kill me? Abraham your father rejoiced to see my day....! does someone who was sent to come and die now ask his accusers why they want to kill him?

The truth is that Christ did not come to die at all but out of LOVE, He descended into Creation in order to teach humanity on how they should live in Creation so that the mills of the adamantine Laws of God will not crush them but aid their ascent. He taught us through Parables the Laws of God, saying 'what you sow is what you reap'; do unto others as you wish them to do unto you; etc.
However, because mankind was so steeped in Darkness, the good He was sowing only generated hatred and envy among the priesthood who were afraid of losing their positions of power. They therefore incited their unthinking followers to persecute and eventually MURDER the Love of God. After the deed they then tried to justify their action by claiming that He was sent to come and die for their sins! The earlier mankind actually realise and accept the WRONG that they committed against Christ and ask the Almighty for forgiveness, the better it will be for humanity on Earth!
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by enilove(m): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2013
Please b4 it is too late for you just relax a little and ask yourself these questions:
Did God actually divided the red sea for the israelites to escape from the hands if the egyptians?
Did the Egyptians perish in the red sea and why?
was it a fact that God killed all the first sons of the Egyptians for the sake of releasing the Isrealites from bondage?
If your answers are yes in all the questions, then,God is telling you that He has a plan for mankind irrespective of the number of heavenly bidies in the galaxy or in the space.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by DanielNoble(m): 12:17am On Jan 07, 2013
shinealight: [/b]

ROSSIKE, I actually admire your courage in questioning these long-held beliefs of people who profess to be Xtians but in whom the Word of Christ is not truly alive. However, it should not be just your[b] brain [/b]that should prompt you to question these things but more the God-given [b]intuitive faculty
, which would not leave any human being in peace on this issue of the Almighty sending His Son to die for mankind.
For one thing, Christ Himself was reported in the Bible to have asked: Why do you pursue me? Why do you wish to kill me? Abraham your father rejoiced to see my day....! does someone who was sent to come and die now ask his accusers why they want to kill him?

The truth is that Christ did not come to die at all but out of LOVE, He descended into Creation in order to teach humanity on how they should live in Creation so that the mills of the adamantine Laws of God but will not crush them but aid their ascent. He taught us through Parables the Laws of God, saying 'what you sow is what you reap'; do unto others as you wish them to do unto you;
However, because mankind was so steeped in Darkness, the good He was sowing only generated hatred and envy among the priesthood who were afraid of losing their positions of power. They therefore incited their unthinking followers to persecute and eventually MURDER the Love of God. After the deed they then tried to justify their action by claiming that He was sent to come and die for their sins! The earlier mankind actually realise and accept the WRONG the they committed against Christ and ask the Almighty for forgiveness, the better it will be for humanity on Earth!
do you belief mankind is suffering for the sin of Adam and eve alone?

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by enilove(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
The questions i asked about the division of the red sea was meant to educate those who do not believe that God could allow his son to die for our sins.
If you read the book of revelation chapter5 from biginning to the end you will understand that Jesus christ actaully came to the world and died for our sins for us all to escape eternal damnation in hell fire.
The life of a person is in the blood.
If you do not belief,then you have an option to ask the right and only person that knows it all, which is God Almighty ,your creator and the creator of the universe.He would surely answer you since He is our God that gave us mouth and ear s.He talks and hears our prayers.
ask him b4 it is too late for you. for there is no repentant in hell fire.
May God help your unbelief.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Areaboy2(m): 1:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
DanielNoble: mr intelligent keep using your brain well...

Hence you have no response! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

Think for yourself for once my fellow Naija man. Think for yourself undecided
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Areaboy2(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
enilove: The questions i asked about the division of the red sea was meant to educate those who do not believe that God could allow his son to die for our sins.
If you read the book of revelation chapter5 from biginning to the end you will understand that Jesus christ actaully came to the world and died for our sins for us all to escape eternal damnation in hell fire.
The life of a person is in the blood.
If you do not belief,then you have an option to ask the right and only person that knows it all, which is God Almighty ,your creator and the creator of the universe.He would surely answer you since He is our God that gave us mouth and ear s.He talks and hears our prayers.
ask him b4 it is too late for you. for there is no repentant in hell fire.
May God help your unbelief.

you base all your source of knowledge from your "holy book". Problem is, there are loads of "holy" books out there all saying different things. They cant all be correct since the contradict themselves and it is safe to conclude without prejudice that they are all wrong. You will argue this and say your bible is the correct one, but so will a muslim, and so will a buddhist and so on.... DO you see the problem now?

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Maynman: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Jesus paid for your sin from who?
His father?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After? / Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation / Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.