Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? (16501 Views)

Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why? / Did God Create Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by evalasthn: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2010
I think Jesus Christ is the best thing that happened to mankind.
I don't think God sent His Son to die for our sins, even John 3:16 says' "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life"

It was not written that God sent His son to come and die for our sins.

Jesus brought us the Truth and also grace.

I think His death symbolizes His unconditional love for mankind. Because He knew that many people will not like the Truth and will kill Him for that. But He had to pay the price to bring mankind Truth and Grace (John 1:17).

So to the poster, I don't think God sent His only begotten Son to come and die for our sins, rather He sent His son to bring us Truth and Grace but He paid a price to do that.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by curioscat: 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2010
@poster and his fellow supporters, do you believe in witches and wizards
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Sweetnecta: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2010
@real4Jesus: « #59 on: Today at 03:26:01 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 03:11:31 PM
Only a bad father will hang around to see his son get killed so that those who are not his son get to live well and be happy.

God of the Christians must have hated His son to have allowed his death for those who are not as dear to Him as the son.

Sorry. I think He loved the lesser people than His own Only begotten son.

In a "NUT"(Crazy)shell, He is not a good Father. Or the son is not a good son. Definitely a fake.

Who is the wife and will stand around doing nothing with the husband about this? Maybe the relationship is sour, or it was all a lie.
RIDICULOUS!BLASPHEMY! DO NOT BE USED AS AN AGENT OF DEVIL AND HIS DEMONS COS AFTER THE DEATH OF YOUR BODY THERE IS THE SECOND DEATH OF THE SOUL/SPIRIT.THIS LATTER DEATH U SHOULD FEAR MOST COST THAT IS THE DEATH CHRIST CAME TO RESCUE US FROM,NOT FROM THE FIRST DEATH OF THE BODY,[/Quote]Ridiculous and blasphemy are when you said God the Sole Creator has a child, a begotten son, and unable to steward His creations. The one who is under the influence of Satan as an accomplice is the one who says God is incomplete and unable to act, without a human being who said he was powerless, and servant sent. Souls dont die. They get punished with the body after recreation, when the disbelievers in Oneness and Complete God are cast in the Pit of hell.

The souls that believed in Oneness and Complete God and therefore obedient in that regard and work righteousness, shall by His Mercy be ransomed and become residents of Paradise.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Dauchman(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2010
t0kunb0:

@"all religious xtians in here"
A lot of u don't know d "God" u claim 2 serve. Someone asks simple logical questions which u all can't provide simple logical answers to asides claimin d questionaire's under d influence of d devil. Pityful
Hw about u address d issues wifout chasing shadows. Unfortunately d bible(which was designed to kip xtianity alive) is d only reference book availab which (unfortunately again) cannot be questioned
In conclusion, pretend to be a non-xtian for a minute and see how xtianity doesn't make any sense b4 u condemm d dude dat doesn't want 2 bliv in it blindly

Unfortunately a lot of christian sect have failed to realize that the bible is not the only source of truth. considering this is not the proper place to speak about this, i would give you Tokunbo a verse to read at your spare time, timothy 3:15, that should also help clear your views also.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by evalasthn: 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2010
I don't know why many people are being immature and insulting the poster. What the poster needs is schooling not insult or condemnation, Also people should stop condemning what others believe or do. Everybody should be respected whether Christian, Muslim, Buddha, Grail message, AMORC or traditionalist etc,
If you can school somebody, do it and not insult or condemn, What matters is that you keep (or try to keep) your hand clean and your heart pure, Spread Love as Jesus Christ taught us and send positive vibration to one and all, Do research and get some knowledge and understanding , Read the bible not just as a Holy Book but as a research material,
Peace and Love.

NB: Am a Christian by the way
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2010
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by krazynaija(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2010
Mehn this poster they go hell for sure grin

You dey try understand religious things!, You think say na science abi theory of evolution create you? oga bone dat side?, Shey d planet just form out of nowhere come knack dust plus water to form fish? make i comot here sef before i vex! Anuofia! angry
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by biilwwu(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2010
John 3:16 For God so love the world that He gave His only begothen Son That whoever believe in Him should not perish but have everlastind life,
It is appoited unto Man to die once ,after this is judgement.

In this world evrything you  do, be it good or bad ,you  will receive  your reward,all army robbers, ritualist, rapist, those who cheat ,in whatever one day you will face the judgement throne to give your account.
My prayer is that none of you will die b4 you realise the truth, which is bible ,the word of God.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Markenny(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2010
@poster
iam thinking what you are thinking.i grow kwning that god and son exit.
but since am in europ,white ppls always try to convices me that, there is no God and christ
from the stories there tell,i kinda belive some.
cos if there is GOd,man will not kill his follow man.while God watch.
plus, what i learnt is that we human are Gods,thats why there is law abiding citizen
belive in yourself.have faith and dont do any thing evil.ur life will be as pure as jesus life.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Markenny(m): 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2010
plus one of the apostel of christ die in AUSTRIA
i visted his grave, there are some writen on the grave with greek words
which there explain as (deciver)
will post the pic when am at home.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Mudley313: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2010
this thread is a perfect example how the brainwashing from christianity have affected africans the most. a people who were enslaved and their land plundered by those who brought em these absurd and superstitious belief, in a jewish carpenter who was killed like a common criminal and is at the same time god who sent himself to come and die in the hands of mere mortals, just to be able to have better control over them

a better question will be why this imaginary so-called god is addicted to sacrifice (both human and animal) and even was pleasured by mere burning of animals in the old testament. according to the bible book of jewish folklore their god likes the sweet smell of animal flesh burning. i guess god likes a good bbq

smh @ what's supposed to be a simple question spiraling into binding and casting of imaginary demons and satan

[center][/center]

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2010
WOW!! When I left this thread, people were just veiwing without comment!!

ANYWAYS, Here is my 10cents; Why did God have to kill his son, who is supposed to be him, which is like commiting suicide to be able to forgive us for sin, which he put in a fruit, in the garden, and created a snake to temp woman into making man eat it!! HUH!! Opps!! I'm blabing!!

What was the purpose of send Jesus down?! For a creator, who created everything we can see, touch, feel, smell, imagine, he sure took a rather crappy decision if you ask me. So God the father, the supposed creator of heaven and earth, he who saith a thing and it not only comes to pass, but it becomes law, was so mad with mankind, that he sent his ONLY son to earth, knowing fully well that we would torture and kill him, to get us to repent?!

What was the purpose of Jesus dying?! He was supposed to be the ultimate sacrifice. Which means the we no longer had to use Lambs and goats for sacrifice. But if Jesus was gonna wake up, why die in the first place?! SO we should rather say Jesus was comatosed for three days rather than died for three days.

It simply looks like a badly told story. A God who got pissed with Sodom and Gomorrah for whatever flimsy reason, who got mad with Babylon for tryin to get to him, who flipped at the Isrealites for complaining that the wilderness was too hot, who bleeped up Ananaias & Saphirra for holding back on him, sat back and let his ONLY BELOVED son, whom he sent to rescue us from his wrath, be captured like a common thief, jailed with thugs and vagabonds, tried like a criminal, interrogated like a terrorist, crucified like a common crook, laughed at and spat on by mere mortals!! Im just saying, if the New testament God and the old were the same, Its sayonara baby to earth!! He would literarily Bleep us up fo sho!! What he didi to the peeps in Noahs time would be nothing compared to what he would would have done to earth!! Sodom and gommorah would have looked like fireworks gone bad compared to what he would have done to earth. I'm just saying, 2+2 is summing up to 10 according to the bible and it makes no sense
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Sweetnecta: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2010
@Bi ilw wu: « #71 on: Today at 05:55:45 PM »
[Quote]John 3:16 For God so love the world that He gave His only begothen Son That whoever believe in Him should not perish but have everlastind life, It is appoited unto Man to die once ,after this is judgement.

In this world evrything you do, be it good or bad ,you will receive your reward,all army robbers, ritualist, despoiler, those who cheat ,in whatever one day you will face the judgement throne to give your account.
My prayer is that none of you will die b4 you realise the truth, which is bible ,the word of God.[/Quote]The bold, above has no basis. You know it and I know it. Look at the guy on the post; the hair is matted from blood. The folks at abu ghraib prison suffered more than that.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Bloejoey(m): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2010
Only a fool says in his heart there is no God!
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Okijajuju1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2010
Only a fool will not test all spirits including the one he has been brainwashed into believing
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by gameaddict(m): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2010
@ OP : God had to kill his son because it was the only way.

If you are a christian or muslim: I believe you have read not just the bible, qur'an but other books and testimonies about the miracles of God, his anger, his deeds and through that, not only learned about God's nature but being able to tell yourself that some of what people suggest or think might be wrong and have come up with your own views while accepting that of others.

Reading our qur'an and bibles, books which we have turned into idols rather than a way to learn about God, learning about the world and taking this journey called life, understanding that God's nature is different from that of man, is it not clear that your ideas of other means based on our perception of his power and his ways are definitely not the solution.  

He is indeed an all powerful God. A God who has felt so much pain because He is not just some being who does this and that. He is a God who does things because it is the best way. In humans, God has become a concept and going from that, we have built certain beliefs and expectations on what a being who should be God can do and how he can do it. but truth will always be truth and it will always be a shock to man.

God feels anger,  why? Because that is part of his nature. His anger is not like that of man or that of kings amongst men. It is not something that comes and goes like ours. His anger is great and with far reaching consequences. He is a God who feels regret. In fact, all our emotions can be said to be derived from him and perhaps, this is where we begin to falter in our perception of him.

Don't let your perception of God lead you to think you know how things should be done or how things are. We will never know God's nature and the world around him, it's workings and complexities,  at least, not now when we are yet humans,

If you are an atheist/disbelieving scientist/put some other new fad here:  Before I attempt to convince you about things which I'll admit are beyond my knowledge, tell me how the big bang came to be, the chicken or the egg, which came first, explain all the missing links and unproved theories bordering quantum physics and the beginning of the universe.

Even you will admit that we do not know all the answers and since we were not there, some of it is beyond us. Our theories are disproved over and over, fossils and the hypothetical family tree of man are cut down and rearranged with every few discovery,  some of our theories are so ridiculous that the chances of it occurring are thought to be impossible on probability scales. Doesn't it even surprise you how the order of the universe came to be?  Like the Jehovah witnesses put it, The world is so complex and beautiful, It's impossible to think there's not a designer behind all this,  And He is watching, taking account of everything.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by ama1(m): 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2010
It is only a foolish God (no apology) who will send his only begotten son as sacrifice to redeem man of crime he never committed. This same God Knew that Adam will eat forbidden fruit and commit ORIGINAL SIN, yet he didn't stop him, because he wanted his only son (another God) to atone for the crime of the first man which has been inherited by all humanbeing to actualise his pre-conceived "world".

This God should be the best script writer in Hollywood or Nollywood. What a nice cock and bull story fabricated many years ago that has failed the test of logical reasoning over 1000 years.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by roymary: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2010
ama1:

It is only a silly God (no apology) who will send his only begotten son as sacrifice to redeem man of crime he never committed. This same God Knew that Adam will eat forbidden fruit and commit ORIGINAL SIN, yet he didn't stop him, because he wanted his only son (another God) to atone for the crime of the first man which has been inherited by all humanbeing to actualise his pre-conceived "world".

This God should be the best script writer in Hollywood or Nollywood. What a nice cock and bull story fabricated many years ago that has failed the test of logical reasoning over 1000 years.

Only foolish men toy around with things beyond their comprehension. When it comes to God, you need to be careful and avoid blasphemy! Christianity is the most sensible Religion, so easy for an open and ready mind to understand. Trust in Jesus as the son of God, Live a decent life, don't kill, be kind, help others, do NOT worship another God because they will fail you. In Christianity there is assurance of a life beyond this meaningless world filled with hate, greed and lies.

You have the ability to make your own choices, the end shall justify the means, If my parents told me things i never seen but i finally experienced those things, who says God is a liar?

Since the beginning, there has been good and bad( reason why I really don't wanna know, because its not important). There are good churches filled with the spirit of God; a church you can not stay without getting sober -- because the dirt in your life will be put right in your face--- No one talks about money nor prosperity in these churches.

Allow the fake churches and their pastors to confuse you, and you will have yourself to blame.

Read the Bible and tell me those prophesies are not coming to pass all around you.

I rather foolishly follow God than rely on worldly understanding and theory. You can't trust God if your heart, body and soul is not spiritual inclined. It will be all over someday. Probably sooner than you expect. Be wise.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by gameaddict(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
@ ama1: What kind of God will not send his son to die. If you stop to evaluate your perception, you'll see it is what blinds you. Do you know God? Can you describe his nature? Before you abuse him, tell us how you came about your conclusions on God, how you know who is a God and who is not. How you got to develop expectations about an all powerful being. How you got to know that He knew that Adam will eat the forbidden fruit. etc. Please start educating us on God. Is it your perception and expectation that anyone who can be called your God has to have knowledge of every micro second eons before it happens?

You should at least give us an  explanation on how you came to your definition of God.

Don't even get me started on logical reasoning, For starters, the same questions used to try to disprove God's existence come back to hunt those your stupid logical thinkers. You should read sam vaknin's 'Is God Necessary' to get started on some intricacies of the logic involved in thinking about God.

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewArticle.asp?id=51990
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Image123(m): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2010
Isaac Watts
See, from his head, his hands, his feet,
sorrow and love flow mingled down.
Did e'er such love and sorrow meet,
or thorns compose so rich a crown.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Mudley313: 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2010
gameaddict:

For starters, the same questions used to try to disprove God's existence come back to hunt those your silly logical thinkers.

sharrap there. if your god as described in the bible (especially the old testament) existed we would not even be here arguing about it. makes sense?

[center][/center]
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by OmoTier1(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2010
What I find funny is that many people want to use their "Natural" senses to discern the things that of the Spirit! It is like someone wanting to understand aerodynamic forces but refuses to learn the basic elementary laws of physics, tell how will that work for him? So it is when an unbeliever is wanting to understand God but refusing to learn the basic elementary/introductory laws in which God operates!

to the OP. I have made up my mind and I have done what  Rom 10: 9-10 and that I did when I was 8years of age. I guess the choice is there for anyone to make and I am happy I made the right choice.

For any one who care to read. Giving your life to christ is ONLY by the act of BELIEVING by FAITH in your HEART that God raise JESUS from the dead,(which results in Gods nature of righteouness being impacted to your spirit) and CONFESSING (annoucing same thing in agreement with God) with your mouth the SALVATION that results from the beliving by faith which you did in your heart!
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Markenny(m): 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2010
you kwn white ppl bring church to africa,
but the kwn the truth and leave it.and nerva belive in god
one day we will all knw the truth.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Image123(m): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2010
Isaiah 53- He was wounded for our transgressions. He was bruised for our iniquities. How could i explain this, pass this through, to make the blind see, the deaf hear and the dead understand. It's above the ordinary, God.
The summary of what i've read through so far is still 'why did God have to kill His Son?' It's being said already but let's re-try this. Man was made to succeed. He was built with potential to excel, put in a perfect world and given a splendid wife(Genesis 1,2). This may not completely describe it but pictures it: just like manufacturers, the product was tested, not computer simulation or is it virtual that's it's called. A real life test was carried out, and man fell. He had all the defences and strengths for the test inbuilt but he fell/failed.
The test seemed so easy, He could take all, ALL but one(tree of knowledge of good and evil). He was even given an hint of the correct answer to this test, but he willingly failed.
Now, in God's kingdom, there is punishment for failure/sin(falling below God's standard). The punishment is death/seperation from God(Genesis 2v17). Man has to die. Plan B is rescue/pardon/forgiveness. Strangely true and Like many say "nothing goes for nothing". Pardon comes at an expense, in God's kingdom. The expense is a substitution, a ransom/payment, redemption.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by gameaddict(m): 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2010
@ mudley313: No need to start an abusive relay. If you've truly read the old testament, then I'm surprised about your comments. If you've read the old testament and not discerned that man will always be man, that he will always turn from what is good for him as long as it does not offer immediate gratification and the like, then I'd say you should at least have a go at it again.

The fact is we will always have our own ideas and suggestions about how things should be. call it the normative aspect of existence. In the end, what will be will be. My only advice, Don't let your logic and your wisdom deceive you. God is not a man and you should not and can not impose yourself on him. Arguments like this only breed more hatred, disagreements and in the end, fuel physical battles. It's enough to live life to the best of your ability with love.

@ OP: What is it to you? Let assume for the sake of your ego that all the bible and qur'an are mere tales. What happen next? Can you fathom the emptiness? Man is always driven to things beyond him. He will always choose to believe in the supernatural and there's nothing your ego can do about it. And if man is drawn to believe in the supernatural, we find from logic that it is necessary, if it is necessary, it exists, if it exists, anything is possible.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Image123(m): 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2010
Now, even naturally speaking, it's not easy or even reason for the guilty to plead for the guilty, prisoner wanting to take the place of another prisoner. Its an innocent one, a free one, a respected one that can effectively plead for the guilty. No man was found innocent for all have sinned before God. The soul that sins shall die(Ezekiel 18v4). And without shedding of blood, there is no remission(payment/cancellation).i.e Leviticus 17v11. So animals were used in place of man. But the blood of animals couldn't do a permanent job but only cover the sin for a while. Why? Because man is not just flesh/body but spirit, soul and body. He had fallen 'all over'. Animals DO NOT have this tripartite nature. Only man could truly ransom man, and oops, all men were guilty. So Jesus came, not of the seed of the man but as the seed of the woman(Genesis 3v15). His blood was clean for the exchange/payment. Devil tried to corrupt him though but he overcame, and He went to calvary for this purpose. He lived to die. He gave His life a ransom(Mark 10v45). That's why He came, God so much loved us that He gave/released Him for us, for eternal life. All we need to do to appropriate this payment is simply TAKE IT i.e believe it, accept Jesus as Saviour, that's what He came for.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by jpworld(m): 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2010
Jewish people don make big time money with this Christianity, All this story na pure fake,
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Crownfullhouse(m): 12:11am On Oct 28, 2010
@ Onstelly, please read Jeremiah 31 verse 9 you will see that Jesus is NOT the only son of God, the verse state that Ephraim is His FIRST BORN.
@ Exponental, as for John 3 verse 16, who is talking, God or a third party? If you examine the verse very well you will see that third person pronoun is used, which means, the verse is not from God Almighty but one of those verses in the bible to mislead people.
These verses and some other ones in the bible point to the fact that the issue of sonship and trinity is baseless even in the bible
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by roymary: 12:23am On Oct 28, 2010
SATANIC THREAD!!!, Believers should PLEASE opt- out of this thread. PERSONALLY I'M NOT GOING TO HELL BECAUSE OF NOBODY!!! If you say there is NO GOD, thats your own BIGGEST PROBLEM and BAD LUCK!

Heaven needs more people. Hell is not tired of idiots too. Make your CHOICE. !!!
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Nobody: 1:34am On Oct 28, 2010
@topic: Jesus had to die because it was his time. Jesus was a human being just like you and me, the only difference is that he wore his love for the Creator on his sleeve more than the average. He was appointed like many before and after him, to do God's work. He took on the task and when his job was complete he was then called upon to be with the Creator. We are all here with a purpose and we like Jesus, are God's children. When our mission, no matter how big or small, is accomplished we too shall die. Death is NOTHING to fear. Death is predestined and a NATURAL part of life. Jesus  had no choice but to embrace his mortality, I can't seem to understand why others can't.

@Roymary
that is the problem that I have with religion. EVERY religion preaches love, understanding, redemption and healing but yet why is that "religious" people are so eager to condemn and curse? No soul on this Earth reserves to the right to say who does and who won't go "to hell". If the poster is an antheist then that is his path, God will deal with him/ her, all you are to do is either give words of encouragement or shake your head and move on, but please don't come on here with the "holy and self righteous" act.

@Poster &/or Mudley I guess you are the "satanic being" and if so, I understand that things happen in life that we as human beings simply CANNOT and will not understand or have the words to explain. God gave us all our own foundation/body, conscience/soul and mind. I believe life is predestined and that there is NO such thing as "plans" should I touch someone's soul only to be hit by a truck and killed in the worst way, I am more than sure people will grieve and question why did I have to go and in that manner, but God has his reasons. Do not give up on life, do not give up on yourself and most definitely do not give up on God because although what we go through is part of our paths it is a fact that he is there to lead the way. Our faith in him determines the final outcome. You do NOT have to belong to a denomination to be loved, heard or helped by the Creator don't believe what is being fed to you but I am telling you from personal experience that God is real and he is with you every step of the way!  kiss Don't worry about a thing, life is a mystery just keep living and be a good soul.
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by roymary: 1:57am On Oct 28, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

[
@Roymary[/b] that is the problem that I have with religion. EVERY religion preaches love, understanding, redemption and healing but yet why is that "religious" people are so eager to condemn and curse? No sould on this Earth reserves to the right to say who does and who won't go "to hell". If the poster is an antheist then that is his path, God will deal with him/ her, all you are to do is either give words of encouragement or shake your head and move on, but please don't come on here with the "holy and self righteous" act.

Relax Ma'm! This is why i can not be a preacher!!! I can not go all the way with blockheads! I was told about this gospel and i evaluated it and came up with a positive conclusion that God is real and Jesus is real!. You might have the patience to bear the crap they say about God but i don't have the ability. Its not an exhibition of a holy and self righteous act . I just can't stand idiots of the highest order. I have no respect for people that has no regard for the existence of Almighty God. Its that simple!

I'm not just going to shake my head and move on like you said because Expressing disrespect for God is something i can not stand; especially at this rate. Dunno about you!!!
Re: Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 28, 2010
roymary:

Relax Ma'm! This is why i can not be a preacher!!! I can not go all the way with blockheads! I was told about this gospel and i evaluated it and came up with a positive conclusion that God is real and Jesus is real!. You might have the patience to bear the crap they say about God but i don't have the ability. Its not an exhibition of a holy and self righteous act . I just can't stand idiots of the highest order. I have no respect for people that has no regard for the existence of Almighty God. Its that simple!

I'm not just going to shake my head and move on like you said because Expressing disrespect for God is something i can not stand; especially at this rate. Dunno about you!!!

And I understand you but your angry replies and name calling won't help your case nor will it convince ANYONE of God's existence. It's the lack of patience and anger that caused the huge gap and confusion between beleivers and antheists to begin with. If I didn't know any better I too would not be a believer when I see "God's people" making hideous remarks and using offensive language "in his name".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Was Man Created Before Satan Rebelled Against God or After? / Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation / Mr Chris Oyakhilome And Anita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.