Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? (5022 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by ddugeri(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
I will just cut the long story short, I have been dating this girl for long, (5 yes) so I got to know she was double dating , I confronted her and the outcome led to breakup, I moved on, even though it wasn't easy, after like 6 months, I found love again.
She now wants us back, and am already in another relationship, and I love the both of them, am just in a dilemma, please your suggestions.
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by pocohantas(f): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
ddugeri:
I will just cut the long story short, I have been dating this girl for long, (5 yes) so I got to know she was double dating , I confronted her and the outcome led to breakup, I moved on, even though it wasn't easy, after like 6 months, I found love again.
She now wants us back, and am already in another relationship, and I love the both of them, am just in a dilemma, please your suggestions.

Indeed.

8 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by missjo(f): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
That you're even considering going back to her shows you do not love your present girl as you would have us believe.

22 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Ladikwa(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
Forget her your relationship with her will never be thesame like before

7 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
Why claiming to love the present girl? Only fools be it male or female take back their cheating partner

15 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Lonestar124: 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
You love her and you decisively break up with her because she cheated now you want to go back to her.......ok what if she cheat again on you, will you break up with her?

I'm sorry, but i hate men that are weak to make decision and stand with it.

13 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
Stay on your lane!

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
For you to even want to consider her means you are cheating on present gf, two cheats, you both fit each other.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by ddugeri(m): 4:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:

Indeed.
??
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by ddugeri(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
missjo:
That you're even considering going back to her shows you do not love your present girl as you would have us believe.
U jst won't understand
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
undecided U just miss d purry,there's a difference son...
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
Keep the two ladies.
Next topic please. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
The only person I feel sorry for is the present girl b|c you're obviously a confused somebody w| no self-esteem if you're considering going back to a girl who cheated on you.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Nbote(m): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
Oga U b woman wrapper... If U have found love again like U claim U for don cut ur ex off since
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Phenomenal16(f): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
ddugeri:
..wow n u loved them both
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by ddugeri(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..wow n u loved them both
Yea, am a northerner, and we used to it
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by ddugeri(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
[quote author=Nbote post=81791799]Oga U b woman wrapper... If U have found love again like U claim U for don cut ur ex off since[/quot}
Dis tins no easy, u no go undastnd
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by ddugeri(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
theButterfly:
The only person I feel sorry for is the present girl b|c you're obviously a confused somebody w| no self-esteem if you're considering going back to a girl who cheated on you.

No need fr insults
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by ddugeri(m): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Biglittlelois:
For you to even want to consider her means you are cheating on present gf, two cheats, you both fit each other.
Ahh!! Mogbe
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Emotionss: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
ddugeri:

Never go back to a cheater. It never ends well

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by carter009(m): 5:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
Exactly..
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Never go back to a cheater. It never ends well
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
Some people don't know what the HELL they are talking about.... love this, love that. Arrant nonsense.

If the 1st babe even cared for you, she wouldn't cheat on your foolish self AND if you loved the 2nd babe you wouldn't consider this deceitful dishonest unfaithful untrustworthy rat coming back to you

Bro, you are not only confused but you are also very foolish...excuse my french!

More like licking back your own spit on the floor

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by crackhouse(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
U are loving two women at same time. Na only you sabi love?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Phenomenal16(f): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
ddugeri:

Yea, am a northerner, and we used to it
..then marry them both.. Very simple

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Hypnotism: 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Keep fucqing hwr as side chick till she bounce.
ddugeri:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by nicepoker101(m): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
Never you go back to your ex. Except on the condition that you and her were abandoned on an island where future civilization depends on both of you. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
ddugeri:

Buy a Love Machine for her and tell her to go fvck herself

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by asjay(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
You are a fool and your new babe deserves someone better and mature
Someone who knows right from left and can make a firm accurate decision,not someone moved by emotions .

I guess her sex game is tight ryt( I mean ur Ex) cos I don't know why you think a lady that cheated on you then and doesn't even mind disrupting your current relationship is worth giving a second chance .

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Kenoxman(m): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ladikwa:
Forget her your relationship with her will never be thesame like before
Very, very true
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
How you go love two pple sef ?
Re: My Ex Wants Us Back, What Do I Do? by pocohantas(f): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
pcguru1:
How you go love two pple sef ?

Tony Tetuila ft VIP - 2 Women grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Very Happy Tonight : Ubanja Has Been Reveal - Keketu / My Vulnerable Fiancée / How Can I Urinate Inside A Nigerian Girl Pussy? PLEASE HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.