Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) (23849 Views)

Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) / Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) / Obaseki Inspecting Edo Secretariat Ongoing Work(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
The Commissioner for Works Anambra State, Engr. Marcel Ifejiofor has said that the iconic Arooma Flyover is strong and safe, contrary to the insinuations and scaremongering on social media questioning the safety of bridge.

Engr Ifejiofor stated that the alleged crack being posted around by scaremongers has nothing to do with the bridge insisting that the integrity of the bridge is not compromised in any way. He explained that the minor gap is on the side embarkment on the Enugu approach which was added following an accident involving a big lorry on the Kwatta bridge.

Engr Ifejiofor who took Journalists on inspection tour of the bridge explained that the Arooma bridge was built to global standard, stressing that expansion is an intrinsic part of bridge construction and does not indicate a crack. He stated that the three Flyover bridges at Arooma, Kwatta and Amawbia were awarded in 2014 and 2015 are safe not to mention the fifteen other bridges built across the state by the Obiano administration.

The Commissioner assured ndi Anambra of the commitment of the Governor Obiano to the safety of lives at all times, stressing that the barricade on the bridges are normal safety measures against big lorries rolling back from the bridge.

Earlier, the Construction Manager of IDC,
Engr Yousssef Zghaib,who handled the project, said that the embarkment and the bridge are separate units and assured that there is no cause for alarm.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1898966520260298&id=200902653400035

3 Likes

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
This devilish imp of a commissioner should shut up his dirty mouth. Anambra people knows that Obiano is doing a substandard project all over the state including this fly over that will soon cave in. the earlier this death trap is demolished and replaced with a better one the better to avoid stories that touch.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Kriss216: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
Anambra Amaka

Igbo Amaka!

6 Likes

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2021
Election year expect more from opposition parties in Anambra

same strategies used by opposition parties before the election in Ondo state

https://www.nairaland.com/5974322/ore-interchange-flyover-cracks-built-akeredolu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by BigBrowser: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by collagiatepaper: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Very beautiful and safe
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by BKayy: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
See the way Afonjas rushed and wrote "Death trap" on it in a bid to de-market the city.
They think they can de-market us the way they did to PH and SS.
In as much as I beginning to lose faith in APGA, I don't support and won't condone any form of de-marketing from the any hate filled individual people.
PS: I am not even a fan of that bridge

13 Likes

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga:
This devilish imp of a commissioner should shut up his dirty mouth. Anambra people knows that Obiano is doing a substandard project all over the state including this fly over that will soon cave in. the earlier this death trap is demolished and replaced with a better one the better to avoid stories that touch.
[/s]

Foundation of the flyover

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Wilsonorubebe(m): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
We believe you sir

1 Like

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by WiszyFraud: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
This country seff cheesy

I don't really trust most of these unknown construction companies, especially these ones most of these Looters assign their contracts to. .

Julius Berger does it better!!!
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by BF69BF: 3:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
What would he say before, after paying some hungry bloggers 5k to come and sing his praise online.

Drunken driven state.
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by samuel19222(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
abeg show us the other end of the bridge

Bampeh:
f
f for fuvk

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Is not alright

7 Likes

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Bampeh: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
This engineer should be held responsible if that bridge collapse within 2yrs from now.

Bampeh have taken notice
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by AmazingELixir: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
grin

On what capacity is he saying that.....is he a structural engineer with the prerequisite expertise or just being plain stupid like most politicians not to embarrass their benefactors.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by slawormiir: 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Prodigee: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Igbo Amaka? lipsrsealed
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by BF69BF: 3:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Asadujames202:

I went to masturbate with this picture

Who ask you?
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by theFilmtric: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
I pity you
Keep defending criminals

When you start dying

Una eyes go open cheesy undecided

theFilmtricsay

6 Likes

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by theFilmtric: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin

On what capacity is he saying that.....is he a structural engineer with the prerequisite expertise or just being plain stupid like most politicians not to embarrass their benefactors.

the latter obviously
is just a propaganda tool

theFilmtricsay

8 Likes

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by noble71(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
shocked
So those structural failures we saw in the other thread is what?
Those cracks are as a result of un-equal settlement of the pile foundation.

5 Likes

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Kinematics: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
BKayy:
See the way Afonjas rushed and wrote "Death trap" on it in a bid to de-market the city.
They think they can de-market us the way they did to PH and SS.
In as much as I beginning to lose faith in APGA, I don't support and won't condone any form of de-marketing from the any hate filled individual people.
PS: I am not even a fan of that bridge

So chino the ihiala mad cow is also afonja?
So all the ipigs miscreants writing shit about PH and Wike are afonja?
So you that want to chase all the natives of Rivers to the Atlantic ocean is also an afonja?

Wonderful grin

11 Likes

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by tellsblinks(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
O
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by YorubaPrince: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
grin
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Asadujames202(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
BF69BF:

Who ask you?

Ashawooo girl
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by djon78(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
The way they rushed to the site showed the news really pain them well well

Anyway by November
Posterity will judge Obiano
On how he Governed Anambra State

But to me
Peter Obi really made a very big mistake in handing over my state to that guy
It was a terrible leadership blunder

I don't know between Obiano and Mbadinuju who will take bottom pot for Anambra State Governors

5 Likes

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
[s]
djon78:
The way they rushed to the site showed the news really pain them well well

Anyway by November
Posterity will judge Obiano
On how he Governed Anambra State

But to me
Peter Obi really made a very big mistake in handing over my state to that guy
It was a terrible leadership blunder

I don't know between Obiano and Mbadinuju who will take bottom pot for Anambra State Governors
[/s]

PDP will wait again for another 8 years to try again, APGA will take over again from Obiano

3 Likes

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by johnDejavubaba(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
I don't believe this����
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by PAWG(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2021
post=99601916:
[s][/s]

Foundation of the flyover

Are you a qualified, practising and experienced civil engineer? It's not a skycraper, I don't think the foundation needs to be really deep (depending on the soil and other factors). I'm not an egineer anyways, just asking
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by djon78(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
post=99602698:
[s][/s]

PDP will wait again for another 8 years to try again, APGA will take over again from Obiano

Ehe ndi political yes men amaputaba one by one

This ain't about any party
Obiano was a terrible leadership blunder
Go around the state and ask our people

Like I said
By November
Posterity will judge him

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Postpones London Trip For Undisclosed Reasons / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion / Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.