Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. (2319 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by Amudeneogu: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
Unclad on the internet is very dangerous for any single lady/woman because no responsible man will marry her. why should the man marry her when she has already exposed all the secret thing supposed to be known by her husband alone or if he married her he will not respect her for one day he will use her as a slave.

1 Like

Re: No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by Japsylee: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ok!
Re: No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
Bro, you have to understand that many men don't actually care...and they gladly get married to women who openly walk outside nekkid with their whole anatomies on display.
No biggie here!

2 Likes

Re: No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
hmmm, Albeit I despise old school women but twerking, posting brezzz revealing pictures online issa no for me.

2 Likes

Re: No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by marriage1: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
Don't spoil for this ladies, they are advertising their assets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by internationalman(m): 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
there's no guarantee that the ones covering their bodies would make a good wife either..

I'd rather marry for attraction than character

if you marry a woman who you are not attracted to, she would be nothing but your platonic friend.

But if you marry a woman who you are attracted to, even after insulting your family you will still fvck her and beg her to forgive your family for making her insult them.....

Let the insult begin

2 Likes

Re: No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
internationalman:
there's no guarantee that the ones covering their bodies would make a good wife either..

if you marry a woman who you are not attracted to, she would be nothing but your platonic friend.

But if you marry a woman who you are attracted to, even after insulting your family you will still fvck her and beg her to forgive your family for making her insult them.....

Let the insult begin

You dey worship pussyyyy ubunja

1 Like

Re: No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by Darkseid(m): 9:04am On Sep 01, 2019
internationalman:

Let the insult begin

1 Like

Re: No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2019
internationalman:

Let the insult begin
Na u go still come back here to say your wife is making ur life miserable. How old are u self?

1 Like

Re: No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by internationalman(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2019
DrObiHogan:

Na u go still come back here to say your wife is making ur life miserable. How old are u self?
I'm young but I believe I'm older than you

1 Like

Re: No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2019
internationalman:

I'm young but I believe I'm older than you

Let me ask you a question! What does the Lady become to you when the boobs sags and whatever attraction wears off?

1 Like

Re: No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by internationalman(m): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2019
DrObiHogan:

Let me ask you a question! What does the Lady become to you when the boobs sags and whatever attraction wears off?
There's more to attraction than boobs

1 Like

Re: No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
internationalman:

There's more to attraction than boobs
Please can you list them?

1 Like

Re: No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by internationalman(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
Please can you list them?
There are some girls that merely looking at their eyes makes you want to cum..
Now does eyes wear out too like breast?

1 Like

Re: No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
internationalman:

There are some girls that merely looking at their eyes makes you want to cum..

Now does eyes wear out too like breast?
You can marry a lady because she has beautiful eyes, even though her character would threaten your sanity?
All right, you can go on with the list.

3 Likes

Re: No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by internationalman(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

You can marry a lady because she has beautiful eyes, even though her character would threaten your sanity?
All right, you can go on with the list.
Can you marry a lady who you don't feel not even an ounce of attention for because she has a good character?

1 Like

Re: No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
internationalman:

Can you marry a lady who you don't feel not even an ounce of attention for because she has a good character?
I'll be honest with you, it is very difficult to feel attracted to ladies who are not attractive on the outside, even when they are well behaved, but it is highly possible.. if you weigh the advantages against the disadvantages that would come with falling for someone with good looks but bad character. I can't marry someone I'm not attracted to, but character is something that attracts me to a lady. So I can say that your question is wrongly put.
Re: No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
internationalman:

Let the insult begin

Lmao cheesy This was intentional right? You typed this cos you were gunning for negative reactions grin
Re: No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by internationalman(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

I'll be honest with you, it is very difficult to feel attracted to ladies who are not attractive on the outside, even when they are well behaved, but it is highly possible.. if you weigh the advantages against the disadvantages that would come with falling for someone with good looks but bad character. I can't marry someone I'm not attracted to, but character is something that attracts me to a lady. So I can say that your question is wrongly put.
You see since character is what attracts you to a girl, you are still marrying based on attraction..

So we are still in a way on the same page
Re: No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. by internationalman(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Lmao cheesy This was intentional right? You typed this cos you were gunning for negative reactions grin
A little bit of both

(1) (Reply)

Guys I Don't Have It ,hallelujah / Do I Look Like A Celebrity? / Request For Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.