Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) (7426 Views)

US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2019
Here is the moment a man hilariously called out his mother for stopping him from having sex.

The man who took his girlfriend to his home with the intention of having sex with her was interrupted by his mom after she came to his room.

His mom was seen showing his baby pictures to his girlfriend which really got him pissed.

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-calls-out-his-mother-for-stopping-him-from-having-sex-video/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2019
Reactions

Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin Maybe you might not know your mother save your ass From fucking a dam of HIV or mamiwater
Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2019
He should report his mum to the nearest police station abi weytin be our own for there now....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 11:56am On Sep 01, 2019
Na ya mama be dead ass ba? Is alright, let me be watching

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by Dande55: 11:57am On Sep 01, 2019
Most baby daddies are whorès and very irresponsible nonentities.
Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Why is a full grown man living with his mom angry
Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by Powermind: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
boiz2men:

Good question.

Larryfest:
He should report his mum to the nearest police station abi weytin be our own for there now....

E tire me o grin

OTayobami:

He even said “get out” shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Powermind:

Good question.

E tire me o grin

He even said “get out” shocked

Na dem na! That kyn
that fit happen for naija?
Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by domino4211(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sure you haven't fúcked your mom before? This is way beyond motherly love.. Seems like 'preeqerly' love to me..

Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lol, that's actually the quickest way to get him laid. Like a guy owning a puppy, most women love baby pictures. It's like our playboy magazine centerfold grin If you were a cute baby, that's even better, we start imagining what "our" baby would look like tongue That mother is a great wing woman & the boy doesn't even see it.

4 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by fr3do(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
You want to have sex in your parents' house, abomination!

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wait a minute, u called your mum dead ass That is one over pampered idiot,
I ain't finding this funny at all, if he thinks this is fun, then he need a session with a therapist

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Calling your mom dead ass..... Stupid man boy
Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by mytime24(f): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Where is local man embarassed
Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by oneman2k7: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
This one will beat his mother one day
Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by missjo(f): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
Mannerless he-goat. angry
Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
Tell Your Pastor! Or Report To Police!
Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
mytime24:
Where is local man embarassed
He is the local man.
Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
boiz2men:
What if the mom is the one living with him?

It's not news that moms are winches in this kind of situations sometimes. grin
Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by TSRC: 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
Before you say Jack Robinson, that lady would join a long line of baby mama in black America if she is not one already.

To born no dey hard them.
Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by punisha: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
Shebi N50 condom for just prevent all this madness.
Imagine a broke assss living with his parents exercising knacking rights.
Come to Nigeria and try this one Biko ewu ohia!

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
He doesn't even know that his mom just humanised him even more.

If his gf is angry at him, she'll think of both him as a baby AND his mom.
Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by MiaB(f): 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
OTayobami:
Americans have no respect

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by MiaB(f): 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
Blackivy27:
Mannerless he-goat. angry
Imagine moaning while your mom is in the next room, he's not just mannerless but he's an he-goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
MiaB:
Imagine moaning while your mom is in the next room, he's not just mannerless but he's an he-goat
And a fool. Because he wasnt out on the streets. If he were i wonder if sex would have been on his mind.
Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by AlexyA(m): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
J111333:
What if the mom is the one living with him?

It's not news that moms are winches in this kind of situations sometimes. grin

Its evident that that man is living with his mum... so glaring
Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by asanwafo: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lies everywhere. Who took the picture? The guy, his mother or his bab.
Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by Jaysolu(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
domino4211:
Sure you haven't fúcked your mom before?
This is way beyond motherly love..
Seems like 'preeqerly' love to me..
say the truth don't you want thar preeqerly love
don't you as a man want your preek to be battled for
Re: Man Calls Out His Mother For Stopping Him From Having Sex (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
boiz2men:
maybe the mom came visiting and refused to go

(1) (2) (Reply)

My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) / Create Your Dream Man / Just Because She Gave Me One Round...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.