Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:15 AM

I’ll Not Interfere With EFCC Operations - President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Not Interfere With EFCC Operations - President Buhari (276 Views)

I’ll Not Marginalise Any Part Of Nigeria – Tinubu / IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Not Interfere With EFCC Operations - President Buhari by rgaryjnr(f): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2019
President Buhari has pledged not to interfere with the operations of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) as it strives to uncover and prosecute corrupt public officials in the country.

The president made the pledge on Saturday at the graduation of 328 cadets of the Detective Superintendent Course 8 of the EFCC. The colourful passing out parade took place at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) parade ground, Ribadu Campus, Kaduna....

Read more through the link below
https://www.naijaofficial.com/ill-not-interfere-with-efcc-operations-president-buhari/

Re: I’ll Not Interfere With EFCC Operations - President Buhari by Ovisthanks(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2019
Ok
Re: I’ll Not Interfere With EFCC Operations - President Buhari by GoodofNaija: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lies & Deceits!!!
Re: I’ll Not Interfere With EFCC Operations - President Buhari by Amazingman(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
For them not arresting you in the first place is automatic interference.
Re: I’ll Not Interfere With EFCC Operations - President Buhari by Amuocha: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sai Buhari
Re: I’ll Not Interfere With EFCC Operations - President Buhari by BlackfireX: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
Click like if you know this is pure lies from holy mallam.

Click share if you know he is telling the truth

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Nigeria Recalls Its Ambassador To S/africa Over Xenophobic Attacks / Xenophobia: South Africa Embassy In Nigeria Shuts Down / "Opposition Parties Will Find It Difficult To Contest Against Us" - Gov. Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.