Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

What Answer Should I Give This Five Year Old Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Answer Should I Give This Five Year Old Girl? (1236 Views)

What Answer Should I Giver Her? / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Answer Should I Give This Five Year Old Girl? by vybzkartel: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
A five year old girl asked me:

'Uncle, what is broken heart?'

I am still speechless, please advise
Re: What Answer Should I Give This Five Year Old Girl? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
It means a heart that is broken Na... or a Movie Name, as simple as that
Re: What Answer Should I Give This Five Year Old Girl? by akinade28(f): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Remind her of how unhappy she felt when her parent or anybody promised her something and eventually didn't do it.
Or
Show her a practical example: promise to buy her favorite biscuit or candy, and then don't buy it. When she is sad you didn't fulfill your promise, tell her, her heart has been broken.

6 Likes

Re: What Answer Should I Give This Five Year Old Girl? by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
A heart can be broken in many ways..jus explain to her according to her age
Re: What Answer Should I Give This Five Year Old Girl? by Officialgarri: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
When her parents demand high expectations in her academics but she ends up with lower grades because she hasn't being studying hard.

1 Like

Re: What Answer Should I Give This Five Year Old Girl? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
vybzkartel:

So, you can't explain to a 5yrs old what a 'broken heart' is? What exactly is making you speechless?
Re: What Answer Should I Give This Five Year Old Girl? by Boxer007(m): 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
vybzkartel:

Dik
Re: What Answer Should I Give This Five Year Old Girl? by donbachi(m): 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
show her pic of broken heart...tell her dat is d meaning.
Re: What Answer Should I Give This Five Year Old Girl? by godofuck231: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
Its a psychological tremor of disconnection or disappointment it hurts the mind
Re: What Answer Should I Give This Five Year Old Girl? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
For not having an answer for such little question...
You must be a very very dull uncle or big bro
Re: What Answer Should I Give This Five Year Old Girl? by cooooooks(m): 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
Please, this is an important moment.

Ask her what does she think it is.

Answer whatever questions she asks TRUTHFULLY and in easy enough English for her to understand.

Many of us learned things from the wrong sources because we were never taken seriously by family.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Used To Strip Dance To "Gold Digger", Now Praises God With "Jesus Is King" / S*x Video: A Guy Has Let Hell Loose On A P**sy With His God Given Talent / Next Thing, I Was Showered With Squ!rt Fluids. Damn!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.