Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday (49823 Views)

Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp / Busted!! Isokoboy Exposes Bobrisky's Fake Boobs And Cleavage (video, Photos) / Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday by WildChild00(m): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2019
Chepos1:
This bobrisky is a he or she?

Of course an he goat...

1 Like

Re: Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday by legalwealth(m): 10:02am On Sep 02, 2019
legalwealth:

Even at that, I must still stand that he shouldn't have done that. He is just trying to gain cheap publicity of which he will loose customers.

Plus he is not first and won't be the last person to pay part of the money for a car in the world even in his business(paying part or splitting payments for months or even years for a car is common in the western world and developed countries). For your information, many people even so-called rich/wealthy people do that not necessarily because they don't have the money to pay outrightly.

As in my case you made reference to, I had over 3.4M which was proved in my personal account and the said car is 2.8M. I paid 1.5M outrightly and to balance 1.3M in 2 to 3 months time but thank God I didn't even pay the whole amount which I wanted to pay that day because the car turned out to be a lemon one of which its transmission parked on the highway after two days. I ended up loosing over 850k in the deal of the car because I returned it; it would have been worse had it been I completed the payment or paid the whole amount outrightly.

Take it or leave it, majority of car dealers in Nigeria actually lack self disciplines, self respects, respects for customers etc.

Modified
Re: Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday by legalwealth(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2019
WildChild00:

Of course an he goat...

In as much I don't like the cross-dressing he is into plus it is not against any law in Nigeria, you people don't have to be throwing insults at him.

For your information, the guy is just using the cross dressing ish to promote his business and brand.
Re: Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday by biggy26: 10:10am On Sep 02, 2019
Bijeviem:
Migrate to Canada
Us or Bobrisky?
Re: Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday by mapet: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2019
752hub:
How can you expose a client like this and people are saying he is on point. He is going to loose business with all bobrisky's fans and those who feel he would also expose them like this someday.

You cant expose a client to the world like this. Very unprofessional. If i was Bobrisky i will sue him for breach of business privacy, slander and so much more. Just that even bobrisky is guilty for more sever offence so it will boomerang.

Although its possible that he did this because he knows bobrisky might come out first and twist the story against him.

err... can I advise you "be slow to speak"?

1. Bobrisky alread almost damaged his brand with his vitrols. Did you see the part where Bobrisky asked anybody not to deal with him? worse still infered dealing with another auto-dealer was better?
2. The only sensible thing to do here is to bring out the FACTS. If one of the parties had stayed professional and to the terms of the agreement would there have been any need for this? Even with the party as cancelled, all that was appropriate to do was to wait till that is resolved with the Police or pay up the full amount and have access to the car immediately.

Meanwhile, I wonder what the fake life was all about. You were about to present yourself with a car as a birthday gift when you're still indebted on it. These celebrities and their fake lives. That was how a club owner in Lekki closed down his business when he was carrying almost N100m in receivables mostly from celebrities.

5 Likes

Re: Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday by WildChild00(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2019
legalwealth:

In as much I don't like the cross-dressing he is into plus it is not against any law in Nigeria, you people don't have to be throwing insults at him.

For your information, the guy is just using the cross dressing ish to promote his business and brand.

If you are in Rome behave like the Romans, Bob has found himself in a society where gayism aren't allowed, in respective of the fact that he is trying to sell his/her brand, does not make sense, der are a thousand and one ways to do so and not this rubbish he is doing, my children are not safe seeing this urgly cross dresser, I don't know of yours, perhaps u might encourage them look in dat direction, who knows......grin

3 Likes

Re: Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday by millionboi2: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2019
752hub:
How can you expose a client like this and people are saying he is on point. He is going to loose business with all bobrisky's fans and those who feel he would also expose them like this someday.

You cant expose a client to the world like this. Very unprofessional. If i was Bobrisky i will sue him for breach of business privacy, slander and so much more. Just that even bobrisky is guilty for more sever offence so it will boomerang.

Although its possible that he did this because he knows bobrisky might come out first and twist the story against him.
fake life crew

1 Like

Re: Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday by legalwealth(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2019
WildChild00:

If you are in Rome behave like the Romans, Bob has found himself in a society where gayism aren't allowed, in respective of the fact that he is trying to sell his/her brand, does not make sense, der are a thousand and one ways to do so and not this rubbish he is doing, my children are not safe seeing this urgly cross dresser, I don't know of yours, perhaps u might encourage them look in dat direction, who knows......grin

Lol!

He has never been proven to be a gay. It is your responsibility to censor what your children watch.

Mind you, I don't like the cross dressing he is into as I earlier said. That he is into cross dressing that is not morally right in Nigeria but does not go against any law in Nigeria won't stop me from saying the truth of the matter.
Re: Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday by WildChild00(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2019
legalwealth:

Lol!

He has never been proven to be a gay. It is your responsibility to censor what your children watch.

Mind you, I don't like the cross dressing he is into as I earlier said. That he is into cross dressing that is not morally right in Nigeria but does not go against any law in Nigeria won't stop me from saying the truth of the matter.

The last time I checked, cross dressing and gayism has not be passed into law by the Nigerian government, in other words he is going against the laws of the land and he should be arrested and persecuted.

1 Like

Re: Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday by UrVillagePpl: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2019
mr jay dun blow shaaa,,
wat an approach

1 Like

Re: Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday by legalwealth(m): 11:14am On Sep 02, 2019
WildChild00:

The last time I checked, cross dressing and gayism has not be passed into law by the Nigerian government, in other words he is going against the laws of the land and he should be arrested and persecuted.

Ha! !!

You said that they haven't been passed into law.
Then which laws has he violated or gone against if I may ask you?
Re: Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday by Jacklezz(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2019
if on judgement day God say men one side, women one side, which side will Bobrisky go.

1 Like

Re: Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday by WildChild00(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2019
legalwealth:

Ha! !!

You said that they haven't been passed into law.
Then which laws has he violated or gone against if I may ask you?

You are getting me wrong, it has not been passed into law doesn't mean that he has the right to practice it, it's like saying stealing has not been passed into law so you can go ahead and steal, those are morals, vaules, believe, tradition, customs name it, of the land.
Re: Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday by legalwealth(m): 11:35am On Sep 02, 2019
WildChild00:

You are getting me wrong, it has not been passed into law doesn't mean that he has the right to practice it, it's like saying stealing has not been passed into law so you can go ahead and steal, those are morals, vaules, believe, tradition, customs name it, of the land.

I'm not getting you wrong but we are both educating one another and not arguing.

Can/Should/Will court, police etc pass judgement based on morals etc sentimentality? An accused in the guilty until proven guilty in or by the court of law. Don't forget that! !!

Can he be proven guilty in or by any court of law in Nigeria as we speak?
Re: Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday by TLION(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2019
Chubhie:
The MrJay entity will stay a thousand year in the business world with his pragmatic approach.
. I swear ?
Re: Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday by Nostradamus: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2019
mamajj17:

Better still transgendered my dear wink
bob isn't a transgender..

So using transgendered in this case is wrong cool

3 Likes

Re: Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday by tsavkeghps(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2019
Good
Re: Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday by nanzozo(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Chepos1:
This bobrisky is a he or she?
He is a Boi, and A RISKY one at that.����

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jaruma And Fahad Isabor With Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko At Her Birthday Dinner / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Weflo Mistakenly Exposes A Lady's Pant While Reacting To Bricklayer Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.