Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) (49550 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Teni Hailed For Juggling Football With Her Chest (Photos) / Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
It's just normal oil, anybody can claim it's anointing oil.
Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Bluffly: 10:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
That is not anointing oil but Olive oil or groundnit oil or vegetable oil. God cannot be mocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
God Save Nigeria!

Meanwhile!

Do you want a ready made Blog with a perfectly working verified USA, UK or Nigeria AdSense. Just hit me up..

call or WhatsApp :- +238107443075
Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Nevergree: 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
post=81897312:
Angel never woze dis one slap before sha!

Which of d angel you know broda?
Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rubbish. She is so nauseating

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
What really is in the head of ladies?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by KlNGPlN(m): 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
bosom of life grin
Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by francium001: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
O boy! see better MILK INDUSTRY, Fri nwa di over excess
Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Acjohn(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
That is not anointing oil but olive oil. If that oil is really anointed that lady may not wake up immediately from where it will fling her

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by wellmax(m): 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
That is not anointing oil, it's Goya oil.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 12:12am On Sep 04, 2019
Women are becoming essential tools to the devil in this generation

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by blackiyto: 12:15am On Sep 04, 2019
Wasted generations

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Uniquestellz(f): 12:48am On Sep 04, 2019
I sell all kind of ladies slides. Do patronize me plz
Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by akseom: 1:21am On Sep 04, 2019
When the wrath of God come upon them now people will be saying another thing. May the Lord forgive them and gives them repentant heart
Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:59am On Sep 04, 2019
Arrant nonsense shocked

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by wisdomchukus199(m): 3:24am On Sep 04, 2019
this news got me like...

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by toprealman: 4:05am On Sep 04, 2019
That's olive oil which can be use for various purposes....cooking, medical......yes, spiritual ish too.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by patorial(m): 4:19am On Sep 04, 2019
Op Who told you that the oil is anointed?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by anonimi: 4:33am On Sep 04, 2019
lereinter:
Olamide is making a statement

Nigeria women are articles of commodity

That's all

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4273539_fbimg1472991509128_jpega41416663f46d9694b9293059e01401c

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by anonimi: 4:58am On Sep 04, 2019
Kalixx:
What really is in the head of ladies?

The same thing that is in the head of men

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by cuteluks(f): 6:21am On Sep 04, 2019
Looking for creative crochet braid styles to pick from?
Why not check out these styles of crochet styles on:
���

CLICK HERE
Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 04, 2019
anonimi:

The same thing that is in the head of men

No wonder men too behave similarly, by removing their boxers and shaking their private haphazardly? undecided
Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by anonimi: 6:49am On Sep 04, 2019
Kalixx:
No wonder men too behave similarly, by removing their boxers and shaking their private haphazardly? undecided

Men remove their money and shake it anyhow to attract women.
Understood now

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 04, 2019
anonimi:

Men remove their money and shake it anyhow to attract women.
Understood now

LOL. Obviously a fallacy of red herring. Nowhere did I mention 'attract men' or 'attract women'. Dont be sly in moving my eye off the ball.

Stick to the argument: shaking private parts. Why not talk about how men do that often?
Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by anonimi: 6:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Kalixx:
LOL. Obviously a fallacy of red herring. Nowhere did I mention 'attract men' or 'attract women'. Dont be sly in moving my eye off the ball.

Stick to the argument: shaking private parts. Why not talk about how men do that often?

The how is what I just told you.
Each gender shakes what it wants to shake to achieve the same objective as they are not shaking just for shaking sake. wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 04, 2019
anonimi:

The how is what I just told you.
Each gender shakes what it wants to shake to achieve the same objective as they are not shaking just for shaking sake. wink

See its early morning, let' s not fight each other. I know ure a girl hiding behind that moniker. I dont like that ure defending a woman shaking her breasts, or trying to justify it by mentioning another wrong but its well,

no bad blood...

enjoy ur day.
Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by tsavkeghps(m): 7:29am On Sep 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by donsheddy1(m): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2019
Celebrityblog:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B17PRP1nbe-/

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/video-lady-dances-olamides-pawon-with.html?m=1
Illiterates everywhere. What's the meaning of anointing oil? Is that not Olive oil?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by AnaCheks(m): 7:48am On Sep 04, 2019
kezy58:

Download it bro it makes sense
From where please, I have searched and couldn't find it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are / Ini Edo Shares No Makeup/no Weaveon Pic / DonJazzy, Olamide & Iyanya Dressed As Ladies With Boobs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.