Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) (49549 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / Teni Hailed For Juggling Football With Her Chest (Photos) / Michael Blackson Signs His Autograph On Women's Chest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by anonimi: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2019
Kalixx:
See its early morning, let' s not fight each other. I know ure a girl hiding behind that moniker. I dont like that ure defending a woman shaking her breasts, or trying to justify it by mentioning another wrong but its well,

no bad blood...

enjoy ur day.

Enjour your day too but stop thinking that I am a woman because I am not shaking my "assets" to your tune by agreeing with what you said grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2019
anonimi:

Enjour your day too but stop thinking that I am a woman because I am not shaking my "assets" to your tune by agreeing with what you said grin

Just go.

See ur big head.
Re: Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
happney65:

Like if she opens her boobs for you,you no go suck am?hunnn
I don't suck public quoted boobs ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' / Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are / Ini Edo Shares No Makeup/no Weaveon Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.