Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1174 Views)

Why Do Women Monetize Visits??? Advice Needed! / Just Caught My Friend Fiancee Naked With My Other Friend.. Advice Needed Please / She Have N2.5 Million And Still Collect 4k From Me.advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Btycoon: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: . by 40secondsMan: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin cheesy shocked undecided angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: . by izaray(f): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
You don enter one chance bros cheesy
Re: . by MrWTF(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Sir, Do you prefer the one who Doesn't care if you knacking numerous girls on a daily basis?

1 Like

Re: . by AfroKnight: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lol. You said you’re losing weight. Why? Because of your babe? cheesy cheesy

Dump her jealous àss in the trash can. Nonsense and ingredients. angry

I don’t pray it gets to a point when she harms you because of her suspicions. Your babe is too jealous and possessive.

Dump her!!!

angry
Re: . by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Well according to Guys: A male and a female can not be platonic friends. Sorry your girlfriend is just following what she hears on street.grin

BTW you sound like your destiny is tied to hers?
Re: . by dayleke: 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
So she too does not have male friends?
She doesn't talk to any male species?
Na dem dey worse pass....
Jealousy go wound her o.....
You better let her realise she only has one life to live and so do you......

Oro yi a leyin o!!!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
You should check yourself. Maybe you want a girl who doesn't care what you do. It's obvious she doesn't trust you. You should work on her trusting you to a certain extent than spewing "she's jealous".
Btycoon:
My name withheld, I am in a state of dilemma on what to do regarding my relationship now.I am seeking an advice from counsellors from different relationship departments. I have been in a relationship with this girl(name withheld) going to 4years now and from the look of things we both love each other but one thing makes things bad about her am not saying am a perfect person but i feel so bad anytime she showed this jealous in her towards me. For the past 1/half year she never showed this jealousness at it's peak or let me say I don't realise it because I am not a womanizer like that,sorry to use that word Sha. Now I got to know that this girl doesn't want me with any female friends at all infact she screens my phone to see the last dial. I got to realise all this when I got this female friend that we do walk or trek together to work everyday and at times I will have to avoid the female friend because my girlfriend will complain that I give the girl more priority than her even at times if my female friend,my girlfriend and I walk together my girlfriend will complain that I talk much to the female friend than her that will result later to me begging her.It got to a time that my girlfriend told me to choose between her and my female friend that if I don't stop walking with her she will break up and I am a kind of a person who doesn't see it as big deal because I am not dating the girl at all but she always complain and now it has gotten to my neck that I don't know what to do again please I need your advice. She is so jealous like she doesn't like female friends around me at all,if I should snap a picture with a girl self na wahala,if a girl greets me and I smiles she will ask reason for my smiles.Please advice me

Note: Don't mind my sentences I beg just help me am loosing weight.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
She's working on controlling you. Its called control by isolation
Re: . by carter009(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
LoL, see wahala...... is either you break up with her or allow her to control you...
Re: . by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Btycoon:
My name withheld, I am in a state of dilemma on what to do regarding my relationship now.I am seeking an advice from counsellors from different relationship departments. I have been in a relationship with this girl(name withheld) going to 4years now and from the look of things we both love each other but one thing makes things bad about her am not saying am a perfect person but i feel so bad anytime she showed this jealous in her towards me. For the past 1/half year she never showed this jealousness at it's peak or let me say I don't realise it because I am not a womanizer like that,sorry to use that word Sha. Now I got to know that this girl doesn't want me with any female friends at all infact she screens my phone to see the last dial. I got to realise all this when I got this female friend that we do walk or trek together to work everyday and at times I will have to avoid the female friend because my girlfriend will complain that I give the girl more priority than her even at times if my female friend,my girlfriend and I walk together my girlfriend will complain that I talk much to the female friend than her that will result later to me begging her.It got to a time that my girlfriend told me to choose between her and my female friend that if I don't stop walking with her she will break up and I am a kind of a person who doesn't see it as big deal because I am not dating the girl at all but she always complain and now it has gotten to my neck that I don't know what to do again please I need your advice. She is so jealous like she doesn't like female friends around me at all,if I should snap a picture with a girl self na wahala,if a girl greets me and I smiles she will ask reason for my smiles.Please advice me

Note: Don't mind my sentences I beg just help me am loosing weight.

You know what, put yourself in her shoes, imagine she's the one having a walk mate aka friend that they both go to work together, that she calls and all, imagine that and search to imagine how you think you'll react to it, that should determine your decision.
Re: . by Btycoon: 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You know what, put yourself in her shoes, imagine she's the one having a walk mate aka friend that they both go to work together, that she calls and all, imagine that and search to imagine how you think you'll react to it, that should determine your decision.

She has a walk mate but she is telling me that she doesn't place much priority on the guys. She complains that I don't gist with her much if we walking down to work and at times she deletes every picture of females on my phone usually the ones whatsapp saved whereas she is having pictures of male friends on her phone many of this thing's she's doing.
Re: . by Btycoon: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
carter009:
LoL, see wahala...... is either you break up with her or allow her to control you...

I love her but she is just making things tough this days. I remembered one time she said whenever I receives female friends call that I talk to them laughing that I don't laugh if m on phone calls with her
Re: . by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Guy go and make money, seriously you don't need this headache. Hustle bro!
Re: . by Btycoon: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Budex40:
She's working on controlling you. Its called control by isolation

It has gotten to extent that I always feel she's by my side if am talking to a female maybe just greetings or gisting.
Re: . by carter009(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
Why is she so mean, She's so insecure, I hope she will not do anything bad to you, just be careful....
Btycoon:

I love her but she is just making things tough this days. I remembered one time she said whenever I receives female friends call that I talk to them laughing that I don't laugh if m on phone calls with her
Re: . by Btycoon: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
MrWTF:
Sir, Do you prefer the one who Doesn't care if you knacking numerous girls on a daily basis?

No,sir but at least there should be a clear difference between her jealousness and not being secured.
She knows I dont like playing two games like that I prefer turn by turn sir.
Re: . by Btycoon: 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
MariaLavina:
Well according to Guys: A male and a female can not be platonic friends. Sorry your girlfriend is just following what she hears on street.grin

BTW you sound like your destiny is tied to hers?

To be sincere. The female friend and I are just friends and nothing more btw my destiny is not hehehehehehe
Re: . by izaray(f): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
Btycoon:

It has gotten to extent that I always feel she's by my side if am talking to a female maybe just greetings or gisting.
Same thing some ladies faced in the hands of their men, shay you too 've seen how annoying the whole thing is? Mostly when you have no emotional motive attached to the relationship self, then someone will just be tormenting and fustrating you upandan nothing. Just give her a reason to trust you and you both will be fine!
Re: . by 2dice01: 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
How is your Girlfriend?

Lemme guess below 20years
Re: . by MrWTF(m): 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Btycoon:

No,sir but at least there should be a clear difference between her jealousness and not being secured.
She knows I dont like playing two games like that I prefer turn by turn sir.
Do you believe yourself? Talk true.
Re: . by Btycoon: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
2dice01:
How is your Girlfriend?

Lemme guess below 20years

22years and I am 25
Re: . by Btycoon: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
MrWTF:
Do you believe yourself? Talk true.

Yes
Re: . by Offpoint: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jealousy or insecurity?
Re: . by 2dice01: 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Btycoon:

22years and I am 25
Seems guys stay in the same area
Do you guys see everyday?
Re: . by MrWTF(m): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Btycoon:

Yes
the girl is in love with you.
Wife her ASAP
Re: . by Height2: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Embarrassing Moment My Cousin Sis Caught Or Almost Saw Me Masturbating / I Can't Count The Number Of Men I Have Slept With" Queen Facardi In Interview / Marlians, Read This About Your President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.