Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole (36149 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by zoba88: 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
APC Chieftain Bola Tinubu and Oshiomhole attended the birthday celebration of Chief D. U Edebiri, ESOGBAN of Benin Kingdom.

Speaking at the event,Oshiomhole said.....

"ESOGBAN you have provided me an uncommon platform to meet and hug all my old friends who I haven't seen for quite some time, and it could have cost millions of Naira to assemble them, but I want to appreciate all of you that have come , because it shows that you appreciate that ESOGBAN had stood by us.

While not being partisan, he has stood by APC government both when I was there and the one that succeeded me, and I think that cannot be valued in Naira and Kobo, so we thank you Sir, we thank God for your life,

On behalf of myself and the entire APC family across the country we wish you a happy birthday, and many more happy returns"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/tinubu-and-oshiomhole-attend-birthday.html?m=1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by zoba88: 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by daewoorazer(m): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2019

Demon in chief
Assistant demon
Nigeria’s oppressors...
With wide mouthed kings

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by heartleboy: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
Jagaban ����

But d cake resembles bobrisking cake

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by thesicilian: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
Evil men.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by simonlee(m): 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
daewoorazer:

Demon in chief
Assistant demon
Nigeria’s oppressors...
With wide mouthed kings
Welldone merchant of holiness! undecided
assistant Jesus...

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by simonlee(m): 7:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
thesicilian:
These meetings are usually for more devious reasons than just the obvious.
shey na because we no invite you ni... undecided

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by Peacecore: 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
In as much as many PDP apologists from my region are against Tinubu,I think he knows the real formula for politics. As he's making way now ahead of 2023 some ppl will come n tell us how d North will handover to North n punish Tinubu.

Mark this: Nothing can stop Jagaban if he declares for presidency not even Buhari which I know he won't .This is bcoz the man has made much preparations n has his tentacles spread across d nation.

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by Heavenschild: 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
See their faces like map of Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by VirginSearcher(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Two mad people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by Houseofglam7(f): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by Zikomakanaki(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
It's true o, the cake use style resemble risky-bob own o

Besides, these are our oppressors true true

cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by Sommydisaster(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin cheesy grin grin

Living their best life....... I pray they see what the country is turning to

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by Simonfrankelvis(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
Issoryt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by SirLakes: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Peacecore:
In as much as many PDP apologists from my region are against Tinubu,I think he knows the real formula for politics. As he's making way now ahead of 2023 some ppl will come n tell us how d North will handover to North n punish Tinubu.

Mark this: Nothing can stop Jagaban if he declares for presidency not even Buhari which I know he won't .This is bcoz the man has made much preparations n has his tentacles spread across d nation.
Mr Where are the cows

Very useless asslicker

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by kasheemawo(m): 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
I hate animal call pig
If you know you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by DrNueLpureHoney: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
OK oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by Ikpeazukerosene: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
daewoorazer:

Demon in chief
Assistant demon
Nigeria’s oppressors...
With wide mouthed kings

They aren't responsible for your inherited poverty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by naijadrivablog: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
daewoorazer:
Demon in chief Assistant demon Nigeria’s oppressors... With wide mouthed kings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by joshepade(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
Happy Birthday Esogbon of Benin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
LONG LIVE THE KING

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by propsvilla3: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
This man's birthday that will take over one week
Can't forget those days in Benin city when we always look forward to first week of September

HBD Papa Lucky
Long live Esama of Benin Kingdom

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by blessedweapon(m): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
Oshomole change cloth today. wow, that's a good sign grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by owolabi5: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
CAN YOU SEE WHY BUBU CANT PERFORM?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by focus7: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
daewoorazer:

Demon in chief
Assistant demon
Nigeria’s oppressors...
With wide mouthed kings

You seriously need a pain killer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90th Birthday Of David Edebiri, Esogban Of Benin Kingdom. See Tinubu, Oshiomhole by Truthbites: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Movers n shakers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition / Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group / Obasanjo, Buhari Planning Interim Govt —FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.