Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,522 members, 7,861,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:31 PM

See Wedding Photos Of The Couple Their Invitation Card With No Reception Trende - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wedding Photos Of The Couple Their Invitation Card With No Reception Trende (1391 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women / Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wedding Photos Of The Couple Their Invitation Card With No Reception Trende by universaltv: 6:17am On Sep 03, 2019
See Wedding Photos of the Couple their Invitation Card with No reception trended during the weekend.

So this new couple invitation card trended during the last weekend because the invitation card inscribe No reception. And this has got alot of people talking. How will someone go to a wedding without reception where the main event occurs. Meanwhile the groom Adewale Yushares some adorable photos from their wedding.

In another post, he however explained how he was tricked to a reception by his colleagues.

My wife and I had decided to not have a reception party after our wedding. Just church service, nothing big.
But, on the day of the event after we had taken our pictures, I was tricked to the office by my mentors and to my surprise my team and friends had planned a surprise reception party for us.
I have never been that surprised in my entire life. I was so shocked, that it took me hours to recover fully. One of the most heartwarming thing was that the team members who have moved on from the company, contributed towards the reception, as well.

See More below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/see-wedding-photos-of-the-couple-their-invitation-card-with-no-reception-trended-during-the-weekend/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Couple Their Invitation Card With No Reception Trende by universaltv: 6:17am On Sep 03, 2019
He wrote ;

See More Romantic Photos of the Couple => HERE

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Couple Their Invitation Card With No Reception Trende by seniorgozman(m): 6:26am On Sep 03, 2019
Nice one
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Couple Their Invitation Card With No Reception Trende by chiommy123(f): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2019
But they eat at others reception
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Couple Their Invitation Card With No Reception Trende by sisisioge: 6:48am On Sep 03, 2019
Wow! This is so beautiful kiss kiss kiss
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Couple Their Invitation Card With No Reception Trende by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2019
The surprise on the man's face is beautiful! cheesy

I see two mature people who married purely out of love and understanding. They'll weather whatever storms that come their way together. smiley

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Couple Their Invitation Card With No Reception Trende by Ebios(m): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2019
OK nice one.
Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Couple Their Invitation Card With No Reception Trende by SUPERPACK: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2019
chiommy123:
But they eat at others reception
there maybe be food even without the reception, Uno sharing the food immediately after church service. receptions go beyond food and drinks, it also includes exchange of gifts, Dance by the couple and also vote of thanks.

1 Like

Re: See Wedding Photos Of The Couple Their Invitation Card With No Reception Trende by Easybela(f): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2019
undecided one man's meat is another man's bullshit undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Buy A Cow When You Can Get Milk For Free? / Janemena Dances Braless (pictures) / Can Somebody Pls Explain This To Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.