Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,091 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

You Declared Kano A Sharia State, I Declare Rivers A Christian State - Wike Tell - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Declared Kano A Sharia State, I Declare Rivers A Christian State - Wike Tell (4244 Views)

Fubara Plotting Interim Order To Declare Rivers Assembly Illegal – APC / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge / Wike’s Claims Of FG’s Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers A ‘blatant Falsehood’ – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: You Declared Kano A Sharia State, I Declare Rivers A Christian State - Wike Tell by AgentNairaland(f): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
Tit For Tat
Re: You Declared Kano A Sharia State, I Declare Rivers A Christian State - Wike Tell by Deepfeel(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Chenedu and chuckudi don't want fulani and muslim in there place, they don't sell land to foreigners and insult other tribe all day on the internet

But when Ghanians and SouthAfricans reject them, they start crying

You afonjas sell land to foreigners what have you gained so far?

Look we igbos can't sell land to people who killed us 3 million igbos lost their lives in the biafran war, 80,000 to100, 000 igbos were killed by in the North in 1966 before the war biafran war, we will never sell lands to afonjas and northerners
Re: You Declared Kano A Sharia State, I Declare Rivers A Christian State - Wike Tell by anubabab: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
those ones are confused states
kilooode ke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Who Claim To Do 500k Cash Transaction Daily Should Tell Us What They Do / How To Stop Christianity In Northern Nigeria (photos) / Tinubu Recorded Another Scanty Rally In Yobe(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.